One for the Real Men

Story Info
A sincere apology to those who can't stop reading my stuff.
669 words
42.2k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last couple stories have really hurt the feelings of some of the guys who read them both all the way through. Shame on me for putting a story of infidelity and cuckoldry in the category designated for such stories. Since I've never even seen the kind of story that they would apparently like to read, I decided to write the following based on their helpful, anonymous feedback. I don't think it's a very good story but they've been very clear about what they want.

*****

Joe Smith woke up one fine morning and went down to the kitchen where his wife, Jane, was preparing his breakfast.

"Good morning my love!" she said, rushing over to dote on her husband.

Joe smiled, content in his knowledge that his wife was barely even a separate person with a mind of her own.

"Good morning, dear," he said in a deep, manly voice. Though of average size and build, Joe made sure to always sound tough and domineering. People really admired that about him, as he knew.

"Your breakfast is ready, though I thought maybe you'd like to make love to me before you ate?" asked Jane hopefully.

"No no," replied Joe, sitting down to his food, "We should do more realistic things, like eat this food. I mean what is this, a porno?"

"You're absolutely right, as always," said Jane, "I'm still satisfied from our lovemaking last night, anyways."

Joe knew, as a prolific haver of sex, that she surely was. Joe was confident that his penis was fantastic and unquestionably big enough for his wife. At least, he assumed it was since he'd never actually looked at his own penis. Looking at penises is something gay guys do and if there's one thing Joe was above all else, it was a proud homophobe.

Joe ate his breakfast while Jane did the dishes, though she never stopped staring at him like a lovesick schoolgirl. The doorbell rang.

"That must be the mailman," said Jane, "I'll just fetch that and be back in a moment to love you some more."

Jane left the room and Joe was filled a burning, white-hot jealousy. Why would she leave the room? And to see another man at that!

Joe got up and went to the front door. His jealousy, though it might have been seen as insane and pathetic by some, was proven entirely justified when he witnessed Jane looking at their mailman, right in his face! How could she not avert her eyes! How dare she insinuate in any way that Joe was not enough man for her!

Joe knocked out the mailman and went straight to his lawyer to file for divorce. He wasn't in to that cuck shit. How else could he prove his manliness than by throwing away a long-term, committed relationship? Jane tried to reason with him, saying things like "I love you" and "Please don't do this" and "It's porn fiction, you moron, what the fuck is going on in your life that you angrily read pages and pages of a story you've obviously decided not to enjoy, probably because it hits too close to your feelings of insecurity?".

Joe didn't really understand what that last argument was about, but he made sure to bankrupt Jane in the divorce and promptly stopped thinking about her. He found a new wife soon after, because c'mon, a catch like Joe isn't going to be single for long. Her name was "Two women in bikinis in the backseat of a Porsche". I think it's Dutch. They loved Joe and never dared do anything that would cause him in any way to question his manliness. In turn, Joe loved them enough to make sure they never once explored any shred of their sexuality around anyone but him.

*****

Thanks to everyone who has been kind enough to favorite, follow, or send polite comments! For everyone else, I do hope that this story in some small way makes you feel better about yourself.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Vanessa's Mistake A misguided wife makes a tragic mistake after bad influence.in Loving Wives
A Mighty Pen Can a pen bring down a marriage?in Loving Wives
Burning Down the House He found out she had a plan. His actually worked.in Loving Wives
Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories