One For The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers

"Goddamn it, Dylan, you know how to fuck a woman!" Cat moaned.

He began to pick up the pace just a little, each time driving his dick a little faster and a little deeper. For his efforts he got a steady moan of pleasure from Cat. Her tight little asshole was winking at him, so he slipped a finger around to her cunt and coated it with her gushing pussy juice. He slowly twisted his finger into her tight asshole. Cat moaned immediately and began to push against his finger.

"Oh, Jesus that feels good ... keep it up baby ... oh fuck me you stud"

Dylan began to drive the full length up her cunt in long powerful strokes. Cat was beginning to approach another orgasm and was begging for more and more. It was at this moment that he slipped a second finger up her ass, and that sent her over the top.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... GOD harder... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH..."

She was screaming at the top of her lungs as he slammed the length of his cock repeatedly up her cunt. Cat rotated her ass back on Dylan's fingers while continuing to throw her cunt onto his cock. Dylan knew the time to start his anal adventure was now.

"I am going to shove my cock up your ass, baby and cum inside of you," Dylan whispered in Cat's ear as he bit the back of her neck.

She shivered as he pulled his cock out of her juicy cunt and moved the head against her moist puckered ring, and slowly pressed. The head strained to pop through and she let out a little groan of pain. But slowly the pressure from his iron hard dick forced the little ring to open like a flower and suddenly the large mushroom head slipped past the ring and into her ass. Cat let out a groan as her rear passage was stretched to accommodate Dylan's ample girth.

He felt her ass tighten around him. He continued to slowly stroke in and out of her tight ass until all nine inches were tightly packed up her ass. Cat was moaning and her whole body was shaking from the strain, and what she knew was coming. Dylan thought to himself, "Now for the fun part." He began to slowly fuck her, but soon the pace picked as he penetrated her with long hard strokes that use the entire length of his great cock. Cat was going nuts. She loved the feel of his cock as it pulled out, then came crashing back in and his big heavy balls bounced off her clit. Cat was beginning to thrash about uncontrollably, gasping with pleasure, and when he reached underneath her to stroke her clit, Cat exploded with her 6th orgasm of the day.

Dylan continued to hammer her ass with long strokes. Suddenly he felt that familiar tension in his balls and knew he was close. He began to piston his raging cock harder into her searing ass in searching for his release, which only increased the intensity of her orgasm. She was yelling and moaning, clawing and scratching at the slipcover of the couch, begging him to finish.

Dylan pulled his powerful tool out until just the head was in her ass and he paused. He looked up and out the front window. It was a perfect day in Los Angeles, bright and sunny. He saw the postman walk by and a car pull into a driveway across the street. It was 10:45 in the morning and he was on top of the world. He was standing naked in the living room of a famous TV director with his giant dick stuffed up in the ass of his beautiful wife. A woman who could not get enough of him. He felt like a God. He looked like a God. Powerful, dominant, and overwhelming in his force and sexuality as he towered above Cat like some untamed stallion while she lay before him on the coach. With that final thought Dylan reached under Cat and grabbed her two beautiful swinging tits and slammed once more full force into Cat's ass. He did that three more times and then let out a loud roar has he began to empty his seed deep into her bowels. He couldn't believe how much cum was leaving his dick as he continued to hammer into her ass.

When he was finished, he pulled out of her ass and Cat slumped on the couch utterly spent. He felt like he could run the Boston Marathon. He went down the hall to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After drying off, he walked into the dining room and put his clothes back on. He looked at the table, and the pool of love juice was still on the table. He thought of wiping it off, but on some primitive level, he liked the idea that her husband would find it and not know what it was.

He walked into the living room to find Cat asleep on the couch with her pussy completely exposed, and his cum dripping out of her ass and onto the sofa. It was a very stimulating site. He carefully picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and gently tucked her in. As he started to leave, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Are you ever going to call me?"

"I promise as soon as I get back, I'll take you out for the best dinner you ever had. Husband or no husband."

Cat stretched seductively and asked coyly, "Where are you going so soon?"

"I am on vacation, baby. I have to be on the road."

Dylan leaned over and kissed her deeply. Then he walked to the door and blew her a kiss and headed down the hall and out the front door. He had just gotten one for the road!

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,106 Followers
12