One For The Road Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers

"Oh, God that feel nice," he moaned. "Oh yeah," he thought to himself, "there was at least one more ride in there."

He watched as Jenna raised her leg and brought it down on the other side of his head placing her sweet little pussy just above his face. He used his fingers to gently pull her pussy lips apart, and stuck out his tongue seeking her clit. He began running his tongue around her tasty bud savoring the flavor of her sweet pussy. He alternately drew his tongue down the length of her slit, and rapidly flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit. She took her mouth off his growing prick to moan her approval, and then stuffed his cock in her mouth again. He was almost at full size as she bobbed her head up and down his cock.

Dylan and Jenna licked, sucked and played with each other for several minutes. Her soft mouth and gentle squeezing of his heavy balls brought him to the brink of orgasm several times, but Jenna always seemed to know the right time to back off before he could cum.

He had her clit between his teeth chewing softly on it while flicking his tongue rapidly over her throbbing bud. He had worked his thumb up into her cunt and a finger in her ass, and was rubbing them together thru the membrane that separated her two passages. She was very close to cumming. He heard a sharp intake of breath as she stopped sucking him, continuing to pump his now fully erect shaft in her hand. She pressed back against his two fingers and cried out. Suddenly, Dylan face was flooded by a flow of sweet nectar that poured from her pussy as she came. He lapped it up hungrily. She let out a long sigh, then moved off his face.

Jenna stood up and pulled Dylan to a sitting position. She put her feet on each side of his legs and lowered herself until the mushroomed head of his great prick was poised that the opening to her warm and wet pussy. As she sank on to him, burying his giant prick in her to the hairs, her pussy gripped him convulsively; she let out a loud groan. They were fucking in a sitting position with Jenna's arms and legs wrapped around him and his hands cupped under her ass. As they rocked back and forth, Dylan's jutting cock slowly moved in and out of her pussy.

"I really like it a lot slower then Linda, and this is very nice. Very nice indeed!" She panted into his ear as she moved her slick pussy back and forth on his thrusting cock. He sucked her hard brown nipples into his mouth, chewing, sucking and licking, bringing gasps of pleasure from her. He continued to push his prick all the way up into her, then pull it out slightly, before thrusting it in a little harder. Before long, Jenna was squealing at the intense please that Dylan's huge cock was giving her. His prick was almost swollen to the point of bursting in her steaming cunt, and she seemed to be ready for a huge cum as well.

He reached between their bodies to her throbbing clit and began to thumb it furiously. The added pressure on her burning clit sent Jenna over the top as she began bouncing up and down on his towering flesh, pushing his dick farther up her gushing cunt with each downward thrust. She let her head fall back as she let out a giant howl of pleasure as she shook from end to end with an intense orgasm.

She sat still in his lap. Her eyes closed as she caught her breath. His cock was still stuffed into her hot clinging pussy. He had still not cum yet although she had taken him to the edge several times. It was only his great concentration that had prevented that from happening.

She opened her beautiful green eyes and stared intently into his blue ones. "I said I like it slower then Linda, but I also like it really hard sometimes. Do you have enough strength to fuck my lights out?"

He smiled at her. "I think I can manage."

With that she stood up slowly pulling herself off his massive prick. She got down on her knees with her ass toward him. Her legs spread presenting him with a perfect view of her shapely ass and the glistening lips of her pussy hanging between her thighs.

"Come on, Mr. Stuntman. Do your stuff." She taunted him.

Dylan moved behind her and rubbed his great mushroom head along her wet slit. Her channel was hot and slick allowing him to easily slide into her steamy cunt. He slowly pushed his prick all the way into her belly, and slowly pulled it out until only the tip was still in her. She groaned her appreciation.

Dylan paused for a moment gathering his strength. She was going to remember this ride for her entire life. He was going to fuck her senseless. That is what she wanted. He reached his hands around to her free swinging tits and grabbed her nipples. He tweaked them hard and her ass bucked back onto his prick.

He took a breath, and then drove all nine inches of his long, thick prick deep into her waiting pussy. He used her tits as handles as he slid her slick cunt back and forth on the full length of his massive tool, bottoming out each time in the depth of her boiling cunt. Over and over, he continued to drill Jenna's upturned pussy with his powerful dick making her scream and cry out in pleasure.

"Oh god... fuck me... ooohhhh... yes... harder... fuck my pussy... aaaahhhhh..."

Dylan did not hear her cries. He was a man on a mission as he drilled his pistoning tool as deep into her defenseless pussy as far as it could go. Time after time after time, he pounded his massive dick into her churning cunt. He felt her pussy start to contract around his prick signaling the onset of her next climax. He gripped her tits harder and continued to ram his dick into her fuckhole.

"OH GOD... OH GOD... OH GOD... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

As Dylan continued his onslaught of Jenna's pussy, she dropped her head down onto her elbows raising her ass higher giving him even getter penetration. He took each of her nipples between his fingers and tweaked them hard and her cunt slammed down his prick for the fourth time as she came.

"UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dylan drove into Jenna each time using the full length of his great prick. She was covered in a faint sheen of sweat as she tried to match his trusts but she just could not keep up with him. He moved his hand to the mouth of Jenna's upturned pussy and began to strum her rock hard clit in time with his thrusts, and for the fifth time her pussy clamped down on his pounding prick like a vice as she came again.

Ahhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhhh!!!"

He could feel her beginning to weaken from end to end orgasms, but he continued to thrust into her gushing cunt. She slumped headfirst down onto the blanket completely surrendering her vagina to his incredibly powerful prick. Sweat was pouring off Dylan as he felt the familiar tension in his balls and knew that he was very close. All Jenna could do now was whimper as he pounded into her battered cunt. He had one last trick to bring her off. He reached his thumb into her gushing channel and covered it with her dripping pussy juice. He put it at the entrance of her tight asshole and twisted it in. Her head jumped off the blanket as she screamed out loud and at the same second, her cunt closed down on his iron hard prick for the sixth time, and started milking his dick for all its cum. He let her contracting muscles take him over the top this time as he fired round after round of cum deep into her boiling womb. She collapsed onto the blanket utter spent. Her ass was still up in the air and her pussy continuing to weakly milk his prick for his seed.

Dylan slowly pulled his thumb out of her ass and withdrew his cock from her swampy pussy. His cock and balls were covered in her sticky pussy secretions. Jenna rolled over on her side and fell asleep at once. Dylan looked over at the sleeping Linda with her pussy exposed to the sunlight and he smiled to himself. He had just fucked two young girls almost half his age into senselessness. Pretty good!

He struggled to his feet and began to gather up his clothes. He walked across the park naked for the entire world to see. His raw and sore penis swinging between his legs. He looked at that the setting sun over the ocean. "Wow," he thought, "Life is great. Whatever the rest of this vacation holds, it could not top the last two days. But who knows," he smiled. He was Dylan James, Hollywood stuntman, and he was on a roll.

The END

Look for Dylan's next adventure, "A Subway Encounter." Please vote and thank you for the emails. All are welcome.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers
12