One For The Road Ch. 2

Story Info
Rank has its privileges.
2.4k words
4.44
136.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
98 Followers

©1999 by Bob Peale.

Author's Note:

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived or displayed, it is done so with the understanding that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive or posting.

Please address all feedback, inquiries, marriage proposals, etc. to the author at mischief1@bigfoot. com.

Disclaimer: This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further! By reading further, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older. You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law. No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

*******

She rocked forward so that she could rub them against the railing. After a bit she had a rhythm going, grazing her nipples against the railing while she pressed her cunt into his tongue. It felt wonderful!

She was so lost in the feeling that she didn't realize he'd stop licking her until she felt something new against her pussy. Hard and round, at first she thought that it was his cock, but her mind insisted that it was much too big and stiff for that.

"What are you... uugghhhh!"

Her question stuck in her throat as he jammed his nightstick into her pussy. She was not a small girl, but she’d never fucked anything that big before. It was at least twice as big around as a broomstick. One end had ridges to improve the grip, and it was that end that he was using. She could feel each ridge strain past her inner lips and burrow further inside. At first he just used the grip, spreading her wide and stimulating the walls of her pussy. Involuntarily she squeezed down on it, trying to limit its motion; however, all that did was increase the friction and make her even wetter.

Despite herself she started to moan, spurring the trooper on. He began to maneuver the nightstick deeper, working more and more of it in, and then withdrawing the whole length. It was so big! She was seeing stars, but she was also getting hotter and hotter.

"Oh yes, oh yesssssss. Fuck me. Ohhhhh!" she chanted.

Vanessa increased the rocking motion, rubbing her nipples across the railing faster as she fucked the nightstick harder. She didn't care anymore that she was outside next to a public road. She didn't even care that he was taking advantage of her. All she cared about was that all of the tension that had been building up was bubbling up, pushing her toward an earth shattering orgasm.

As if reading her mind, the trooper pulled the nightstick all the way out. Her pussy gaped, twitching, trying to grab at the nightstick that had filled it a short while ago. She started to shake violently, her orgasm cruelly interrupted.

"Don't worry sweetheart, we're not done," he taunted.

Leaving her chained to the railing, he walked back to his car and drove around back. A few minutes later, he returned (without the car), unlocked the handcuffs, repositioned her hands in front of her, and re-locked the handcuffs before she even realized she was free of the railing.

"Let's see what these really look like," he said, pulling her tank top over her head and down around her arms. "Holy shit!"

To say that Vanessa had great tits was like saying that the Grand Canyon was a big hole. They were wonderful, as big as ripe melons, and almost impossible to cover. No matter what she wore, they seemed to spill out. She'd never worn a bra because she couldn't find one that was comfortable enough, or did a very good job of holding her, so she tended to favor blousy clothes.

She wasn't at a point yet where they sagged under their own weight; they stood firm and beautiful against the rest of her frame. When she was horny (like now), her nipples stuck out in two jagged points almost half an inch long. Normally a rosy pink, they turned a deep red when she was aroused. In this case, the constant rubbing against the railing had made them a dark crimson - they looked swollen and ready to explode.

Enticed, the trooper bent over and took one into his mouth, sucking gently, getting it nice and wet. She responded by mashing it into his mouth. When he began to nibble on it her legs buckled, the sensations shooting through her groin too powerful to withstand. Effortlessly, he bent over and scooped her up. She was a big girl, almost 5'10" and easily 160 lbs, but he lifted her like she was made of paper.

"Uh uh, little lady. Stay with me now. "

Making his way with her around back, he put her down next to the police car, taking care to stand her up. Forcefully, he ripped the tank top from her arms and pulled Vanessa's skirt down, leaving her totally nude in the approaching morning air. In the dawning light, she realized that there was another man lying on the ground on a blanket next to the car, cock pointing straight up in the air. The damn thing was 14 inches if it was an inch, and thick around as a flashlight.

"Whose that?" she asked, her eyes glued to the man's cock.

The trooper smiled. "Oh him? That's Sarge. I was just getting you ready for him. You picked the wrong night to get stopped for speeding. He hasn't had any pussy in almost a month. "

Hell, she could see why. He had the largest cock she'd ever seen; he put the porno films she'd watched to shame. He had a medium build, maybe six feet tall, blonde hair, and smooth body. He looked average; in fact, she'd probably pass him on the street normally.

"Again, feel free to make all of the noise you want; no one will hear you," he repeated, grinning while he kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants. "And I've never seen a woman yet that didn't squeal when Sarge puts it in `em. But don't worry; I'll help you a little. "

He bent over and roughly ran his tongue back and forth over Vanessa's nipples. Once they were rock hard again, he sucked and nibbled at them, making her moan and starting her pussy juicing again. Sarge scooted under her so that he could position his cock right at the opening of her pussy.

In addition to sucking, her nipples, the trooper also used his finger to massage her crack while his thumb pressed against Vanessa's clit. She was out of her mind; her pussy was actually dripping onto the cock below her. Without warning, Sarge reached up and grabbed her hips.

"Hold tight," he grunted, ramming his cock head and the first few inches of his cock into her.

She must have passed out momentarily, because one minute it felt like she'd run face first into the sun, and the next it was like someone was pushing their arm in her up to their elbow. Also, now there was another large cock dangling in her face that she didn't remember ever seeing before.

"Open wide," the trooper called out.

His cock was almost as thick as Sarge's, but only about half as long. The slow, steady thrust of the huge cock in her pussy awakened the orgasm that had been denied her earlier. Greedily Vanessa sucked on the cock head dangling in front of her, stretching her mouth to accommodate it. She could feel the blood pumping through it, keeping it hard. Like a woman possessed she tongued at his piss slit, tasting the precum as it worked it's out. The handcuffs rendered her unable to support herself, so the trooper held her head between his hands as he fucked her face. As her jaw got used to the size of the cock in her mouth he worked more in.

"Relax your throat and breathe through your nose," he snarled. "I want to get deeper. "

Without waiting for her to adjust, he leaned into her, pushing his cock head over her tongue and toward her throat. She struggled to open her throat wider, afraid that she would suffocate. But after a few moments, it slid easier, and she felt like the two cocks in her were working toward a common meeting point. Sarge switched his tactics suddenly, making her groan loudly, and allowing the cock in her mouth to lodge firmly up to the pubic hairs. He began ramming the entire length of his cock in until they pressed pelvises, then slowly withdrew, only to ram it back in again. He hit so hard he rubbed her clit with every forceful inward thrust, teasing it, bruising it.

At the other end, the trooper released her head, pulled his cock out, and stepped away. She had to throw her hands in front of her quickly to keep from hitting the car he'd been leaning against. Through the haze of pleasure and pain coming from her pussy, Vanessa became aware of movement around her asshole. The fucking she was enduring made her incapable of any speech except moans and groans, so all she could do was shake her head in protest. She arched her back as a thumb probed past her anal ring and began to move in and out in time with Sarge's thrusts.

She moaned deep in her throat as the initial pain gave way to pleasure as she adjusted to the feeling of something in her ass. She'd often toyed with the idea of anal sex, but had never been brave enough to try it.

Almost as soon as she got used to it, the thumb popped out, to be replaced immediately by the head of a cock. Slowly but steadily the trooper pushed until the head slid in.

"Ungh," she groaned, stretching toward the sky.

The trooper waited, his cock head stretching her asshole, while Vanessa got used to the feel of something so large in there. The motion of the pounding in her pussy helped to work the cock in her ass in deeper.

"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh,” she moaned over and over.

Finally, his pubic hair brushed the cheeks of her ass at the same time Sarge hit bottom, and a rocket exploded in her head.

"Oh MY GOD!!!" she screamed.

The two men began pounding into her with renewed energy. The trooper reached around to squeeze her nipples as he drilled into her, while Sarge took great care to make sure that he hit her clit every time. The three of them moved frantically in sync as the sun slowly rose, sweat covering their bodies, the smell of sex mixing with the smell of outdoors and early morning.

Both men had a firm hold on her hips, pushing their cocks in as far as they would go. It was amazing that she hadn't cum earlier, but it had taken her body a little while to adapt to the punishment.

Deep in the pit of her stomach, her orgasm broke loose. She could feel the tingle spread, first out to her toes and fingers, then up toward her neck. It reached her clit and her nipples at almost the same time, and erupted in a ball of sensation that felt like the rush you feel when you open the door of a burning building.

"Uh huh, Oh God, I'm…yes…yess... yesssssssss... AAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed, startling the birds in the trees around her.

Her pussy and asshole both contracted with the force of her orgasm. The pressure pushed both men past the breaking point, and they flooded both of her holes with hours of pent up cum. They were large enough to continue fucking her while they pumped stream after stream of cum into her, getting each hole more lubricated as they filled her. The slippery sensation of the cocks sliding effortlessly into her brought her quickly to a second orgasm almost immediately as the first one ended.

When they were done, both men lay still, cocks thickly embedded in her holes, all three breathing deeply. They stirred as the sound of traffic grew constant around the other side of the restaurant, a sure sign that people would soon be arriving. The trooper stood up, his cock slipping out of her ass with a pop. Wordlessly, he picked Vanessa up, freeing Sarge's cock from her pussy in the process. Shakily she stood while he unfastened the handcuffs, cum dribbling thickly out of her pussy and asshole, both red and enflamed and gaping from the pounding. Reaching down, he picked up his uniform tunic.

"You'd better wear this," he said, tossing it to her.

While she slipped it on and buttoned it, Sarge stood, his cock swinging massively between his legs, gathered the blanket, and threw it in the car. Then both men pulled on their pants and their windbreakers and climbed in. As they were turning the car around to leave, Sarge rolled down his window and held out a business card.

"If you ever get to feeling like speeding again, give us a call," he said smiling.

Rolling the window back up, they drove away. Vanessa picked up her skirt and walked back to her car. Driving away, the sun now firmly up in the sky, she realized she still didn't know exactly where she was, or how to get home.

Maybe she would run into a cop along the way, she thought, as she unconsciously reached down and stroked her clit.

End.

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
98 Followers