One Friday Nightmare

Story Info
Always lock your door.
2.4k words
3.77
23.2k
5
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katye43
katye43
115 Followers

It had been a month where everything Janet had touched had fallen apart or turned on her, or...well, you get my drift. Her friends called her Janey and she preferred it to Janet Marie. It was Friday night, she was off work and, as usual there was no date and the phone was silent (she wondered sometimes why she even had it.) She had spent the previous night straightening up her two bedroom condo. It was a little pricey but it was a gated community with a security guard that patrolled the streets every night.

Janey had been nervous moving out of her parents home. They almost had her convinced that she was going to be mugged, raped, or worse. Now what could be worse? She wondered. She figured she didn't have anything to worry about. Her dad always told her she'd need to tie a biscuit around her neck to get the dog to play with her. Interpretation? She wasn't pretty enough for any man to notice.

At 24,Janey was 5'7", slender, long brown wavy hair, a slightly too large chest that everyone noticed, She wore over-sized shirts to try to hide them In school, kids had teased her, the girls wouldn't befriend her because their boyfriends would ogle at her size 36DD breasts, their mouths watering at the thought of touching them, dining on them...she shook herself. Gee-sch, that was worlds ago. She had a great job in an advertising firm, a comfortable apartment, and enough money to take a cruise if she wanted to. She did. But not by herself. And she was a little short in the friends department. She had a few along the way but never the kind you called up at the last minute for a movie, or a shoulder to cry on. No, she had a pillow or her favorite stuffed bear to hold. Never anyone to hold her. And her parents worried about her being mugged? That's really funny.

She threw her keys on the table by the front door and her jacket on the couch as she moved through her cushy living room to her bedroom with the four poster bed and matching Armour and night stands. She had splurged on the queen sized bed and matching furniture. It was her one big 'be-nice-to-me' purchase and she loved them. It was highlighted by the wedding ring quilt her grandmother had made for her before she passed away.

Janey slowly unbuttoned her blouse, kicked off her shoes, slid her skirt and pantyhose off and picked up her old Tweety Bird night shirt to put on after her bath. She went into the bathroom and turned on both knobs of the tub and started the water running. Then she added her favorite bubble bath and oil.

She strolled back into the living room to put a CD in the stereo. She'd turn on the TV later, maybe. but she needed that warm bath and to unwind a little first. Then a light supper followed by tucking herself into her comfy feather bed. She loved the way the bed seemed to wrap itself around her. She didn't think it was as good as a man's arms but, Hey, you take what you can get and she always had her handy dandy vibrator if things got too rough.

"Rough". Lately she had read a few books about BDSM and it intrigued her. She didn't like the pain stuff, but being turned over someone's knee being spanked seemed so...so... taboo and yet stimulating. She could feel herself getting wet just thinking about it. Better get that bath before she had to get out the vibrator.

The bubbles in the bath were up to the rim of the tub. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts sprang forth savoring their newly found freedom. She pulled down her panties with the blue lace around the waist, bikini cut, that showed off her flat tummy and narrow hips. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought "the body is not so bad, if the face was just different. She had never been a Barbie Doll but she was what people considered "handsome". Wasn't that a male term?

She stepped into the steaming tub and sank down under the bubbles, then slid back up and rested her head on the back of the tub. She put her hands on either of her breasts and pulled them together. God, you'd think someone would want these. Want to touch them. She ran her hands over them stopping at her nipples to tease them with her fingers.

Janey slipped her right hand down into the water, running her fingers down her flat belly and then to her blond patch of hair . She touched her slit, moving her finger inside herself to find her clit, rubbing it softly and then a little harder. Her eyes closed, and the world slipped away to another realm. She brought her body to that well known edge.

She was a little more relaxed even with out the orgasm that she so desperately dreamed of but had never felt. Her eyes snapped open and she sat up. What was that? Probably just a creaky noise from the house settling. She started to slip back down into the bubbles and then stopped, There is was again. Definitely sounded like someone at her door. Well, crap! Her Aunt Kim was supposed to come into town but that was tomorrow and she had a key.

Janey quietly slipped out of the bathtub and wrapped her over sized towel around her. There it was again. A scrapping sound like someone trying to pick the lock. She crept through the living room to the entry way.

She looked at the locks on her door. She had been so tired when she came home that only the doorknob was locked. The deadbolt and safety chain were not set. She thought, "If I can just hurry and set them.." She reached for the locks with her right hand while holding her towel in place, but she wasn't quick enough. The door flew open and caused her to stumble backwards into the entry table sending her keys flying to the floor.

The man was tall, stout, and masked. Dressed in black and waving a menacing knife, he pushed his way into Janey's safe little apartment, shattering all her feelings of safety. This had been her retreat, a place for just her without the world crowding in on her and now, in a split second, her world was compromised.

The man grabbed her, kicked the door shut behind him and brought a cloth of some kind up over her face. Janey struggled but could feel her mind getting foggy as she fought to get the clothe away from her face... and slowly she slid into darkness.

Minutes... hours... later, Janey gradually opened her eyes and tried to rub them but something was holding her arms down. A rope... around her wrists. And secured to the two posts at the top of her bed. She tried to move her legs but couldn't. They were each secured by rope around the bottom two posts spreading her legs apart and preventing her from protecting her private area from the eyes of the intruder. She was in her own room, in her own bed, and no one else was in there.

Where was he? What the hell was going on. She tried to scream for help but a gag was in her mouth. And where were her clothes, her towel at least? Then it started flooding back over her, the door, the locks, the man at the door. Where was he? She took stock of her body and decided he hadn't raped her...yet. Where the hell was he? Then the door swung back and he was standing in the doorway holding a cup of coffee. Nice of him to help himself to her kitchen, she thought. That's really stupid she thought. I'm trussed up like a cow and I'm worried about someone using my kitchen..

"Finally decide to wake up?" he ask.

He walked over to the bed and set his coffee down on the night stand. As she glanced over to the nightstand on the left, she heard the whirring of an electric pot heating up something. He reached over to stroke her face and she tried to jerk away from his hand.

"That's OK little one. You'll be begging for it soon enough."

He ran his fingers down the front of her and squeezed on of her breasts... hard. She flinched and groaned at the pain. He laughed and went on to tweak her nipple, and then pull it hard. She started to cry because she knew she was totally helpless.

Her tears turned into sobs and he looked at her and said, "I'm not going to kill you, but we are going to enjoy your body, you and I, And I promise you an orgasm you will never forget. Now just relax"

His fingers continued to flick her nipples until they were hard as nails... perking up higher at each flick. She felt a stirring in her belly that she had never felt before. Her body was betraying her.

He bent over and took one nipple in his mouth, flicking it with his tongue, licking it and then sucking on her breast as if he were her child. She had never felt such a feeling. She actually wanted her feet unbound so she could masturbate. As if reading her mind, he took his left hand and reached down between her thighs and gently stroked her pussy. Then her slit, feeling her wetness and laughing at the deception of her body.

"Your body seems to like me Sweetheart!" Janey thrashed at the restraints to no avail.

"Am I going to have to punish you, love?' Janey glared at him.

"OK love, I guess so."

He loosened her feet but didn't release them. He flipped her over onto her stomach. Janey could do nothing but comply... for now. The first swat surprised her and she tried to move away from him but after each swat he would softly rub her round plump wonderful ass. After the 5th swat he leaned over and licked her ass and then kissed and nibbled his way to her ass, He rubbed each side of her butt and then rose up off the bed and and went to a backpack she hadn't noticed before. Unzipping it, he brought out what looked like a horsewhip. It was a stick with 4 or 5 straps on one end.

"Now are you going to be a good girl?" She shook her head no and he laid the whip across her ass. She bucked and cried out a muffled, "ooowwwwwwwwwwwww."

"Now, I'll ask you again. Are you going to be a good girl?"

She sobbed, nodding her head yes!

"If I take that gag out, are you going to behave and not scream?"

She nodded her head yes, again.

He reached up and removed the gag.

"Why?" she sobbed.

He just laughed and got up on the bed astride her. "Lets just say, 'my wife doesn't understand me".

He was married? Why me? But she couldn't ask him. He had unzipped his pants and was rubbing his thick long cock across her mouth. She started to protest but as she opened her mouth to form the words he thrust forward and forced his penis into her mouth. He was moving in and out of her mouth, fucking her mouth and going deeper into her throat with each thrust, gagging her on the thick stringy precum. After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled out and stroked his cock

Dripping with pre-cum, he let it drip down her belly. When he reached her pussy, he found her slit and without easing it in, he just shoved his cock deep into her.

She screamed out because her sex was wet but not wet enough. He slapped her telling her to "shut up if you want to live through this."

He pumped up and down on her and she could feel his cock swelling in her. She never thought anything could get so big. Her body once again was betraying her and responding to his gyrations in her hot wet cunt. He leaned forward a little so his cock rubbed against her clit with each thrust. Then he stopped, pulled out and moved off her.

She didn't understand at first... He rolled her over, loosened the ropes on her feet and pulled her up into a doggie style position. He got behind her and she felt his shaft moving up and down on her anus. She had never had sex like that and was terrified.

Then he stopped stroking her , placed his cock at the door of her ass and pushed just the head o his cock in to forbidden territory, After a couple of practice runs, he pushed hard and she screamed and again, he ignored her. He pumped in and out of her until she felt his body stiffen behind her and his sperm filled her and over flowed... He rolled her back over and again placed his cock in her mouth.

The taste was awful and she gagged at the cream on his cock. "Swallow it!" he ordered. She did as she was told trying to keep it down and when he was satisfied, he pulled out and stood looking at her. She didn't like the hardness in his eyes... evil, frightening.

He looked over at the little electric pot and smiled. It had cooled off a little and he reached over for the utensil in it and lifted it over her tits.

"This is what I will come back and do to you if you tell anyone I was here. Only it will be hotter and you will definitely feel more pain. So if that's what you want, just talk about this to someone," and he dropped a couple of drops from the spoon onto her tits.

It burned like fire but she couldn't scream. She sucked her breathe in and froze. She had never felt such pain. She nodded her head no that she wouldn't tell. She again felt herself drifting off into a welcome blackness due to the cloth he had placed over her mouth.

This is Not THE END

katye43
katye43
115 Followers