One Fun Night

Story Info
My wife, her friend, and I.
1.5k words
3.14
92.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assbr
assbr
10 Followers

Last September my wife gets an E-mail from one of her college friends. "I am coming to town for the weekend of October 27th." My wife Wendy picks up the phone and calls her friend Edith.

"Hi -- Edith."

"Hi."

"When will you arrive?"

"My train should arrive on Friday the 26th at about 9:00 p.m."

"Will you be too tired from you 8 hour train ride to go out and have a beer?"

"Of course not."

"I will pick you up at the train and we'll go have a couple of drinks."

I ask my wife since they haven't seen each other in a very long time told her that I would drive them and get them so they could drink as much as they want and have no problems coming home. All that week all I could think of is having two drink women in the house and how I could get the two on them in bed with me.

A week before her high school friend arrives my wife says to me "I was talking with Edith and we think you could drive us be since we plan to stay out very late we'll take a cab home".

Right there and then my mind starts trying to fix this problem because I could see that my night with these two women was fading very fast.

On that night I call the train station to find out if Edith's train was late or not, no one could tell me "security reasons". So I turned to my friend the internet and find out that the train will be 45 minutes late.

"Your friend will be here 45 minutes late, don't you think that it is late to go out to drink, I can go get what you want to drink" I think my night of a threesome is back on track.

"Edith told me that as long as she is sitting in a bar by 11:00 everything is fine."

There goes my threesome this time for good.

At 9:30 we get in the car and leave to go and meet with this old high school friend. With me in a bad mood and my wife all excited at seeing her friend. As we put up in front of the station we see Edith waiting for us, the car was not stopped and my wife has the car door open ready to jump out. The two of them hug and kiss and get in the car.

"Bring up to the BUGS!" my wife says with and directive voice.

As we get to the bar in question I get another order "go home and bring in Edith's bas and put them in the guest room, don't wait up we'll that a cab home."

I leave for home and stop to get some wine for me as I will be drinking alone and won't have to drive to get my wife and her friend.

As I unlock the front door the phone rings. I look on the caller ID and notice that I don't know that number so I don't answer and start drinking. As I fell asleep on the couch the phone rings again I look at the clock and its a little pass midnight I also notice that it's my wife calling.

"Hi love, come and get us we're at the Maurice night club."

"What are you doing there I left you off at the BUGS."

"It was boring there and we changed bars, I tried to call you before but you didn't answer the phone."

"Stay there I'll be there in about 30 minutes."

I clear my head take a drink on coke and off I go to get them. And my stupid mind starts up again with planning on having a threesome.

On the way home it was very quiet in the car, but not wanting to screw up anything I keep quiet until we get home and I am alone with my wife. "What was that in the car?"

"Edith misses her husband, he has been gone to Afghanistan for 9 months, she started to cry in the bar that's why I called you to come and get us"

"Where is she now? " -- I ask

"I told her to go to bed when we got here and we would talk in the morning."

My wife and I sat on in the living room and took a drink before heading to bed.

As we finish our drinks and are about to go to bed Edith came out of her room and sat on the couch with us. She was wearing a man's shirt with only a couple of buttons tied which left nothing much for the imagination.

"Where's my drink."

To that my wife answers "What happened to I miss my husband?"

"That's the way it is even if I cry all night that won't make him appear out of no where, and I came here to be with you two so give me a drink and let's talk."

I won't bore you with the 2 hour and 3 bottles of wine chat. But will get to the fun stuff. Out of no where Edith says "You really good, you didn't change much since the last time I say you five years ago, even your tits haven't sagged, show them to me."

With out a second thought my wife takes of her top, "Let's see yours," Edith gets up and undoes the couple of buttons of the shirt and throws it across the room. There you have it my wife topless and her friend naked on the couch. I look at my wife as say "Look Edith she shaved an arrow in her bush, Show her the heart I shaved in your tuff."

She stands up and pulls off her pants to show the nice job I did.

"Wow you really did a nice job." Edith exclaims "show me how you shaved your rod."

I did not want to take off my pants because I must have had the biggest hard on I ever had.

"Come on." my wife says "Edith and I are naked sitting here the least you could do is to do the same."

So I get up and pull down my pants.

"Wow, you have a big!" Edith says

To my knowledge I have a good size prick at 7 inches, but I guess she had never see on that size before although I got to admit it has a nice girth.

"Wendy you can't get all that in your mouth?"

"Sure I can."

"Show me."

My wife get up gives Edith a long and wet kiss smack on her lips then kneels in front of me and with on hesitation makes my whole penis disappear them pulls out and looks at her friend and says "You try that."

She gets up and kneels in front of me looks at my wife "You don't mind."

"No I don't mind quite the opposite; I want to see if you can?"

Down her head goes and tries to engulf the whole thing but can't.

"How do you do that?"

"Move I will show how I do it."

"You just go slow and make room in your throat, like this."

And there you go it's gone again. Edith pulls my wife head back and says "O.K. O.K., Move I will try till I get it."

Edith pulls my throbbing prick close to her mouth and says to me "Get ready I won't stop till I get this."

I look at my wife with an uncertain look. "Just sit there and enjoy is," guess what I did.

There I was sitting there while my wife's friend is trying to deep throat me while see was coaching her.

This was making my ball tighten and I could feel my penis filling with cum. Now I am wondering to myself do I tell her or not, I decide not to say a word and see what she will do. As I feel my orgasm very near I feel her slow down and with one final try gets my prick finally all the want in and the feeling of her lips on my balls is just what I needed to blow my load down load down her throat.

She lets my shrivelling prick out of her mouth and looks at my wife and says "I got it."

To that my wife answers "you also drained all the cum."

"It had a good taste, don't worry if he's like most men let him sleep 10 minutes and he'll be ready to go."

So that is what I did go up and went to bed and the two girls followed me and said "we'll let you sleep 10 or 15 minutes then we'll wake you up so we cam get some of what you got."

I open my eyes to see that if was passed noon and the girls were asleep next to me. I got up started to coffee and watched the news on CNN. About an hour later my wife gets up and says "you are not finished you owe Edith and me, come back to bed RIGHT NOW."

That is what I did, all I can say is that we had a wonderful day and I paid then back many times.

assbr
assbr
10 Followers