One Girl, No Take-Home Cup

Story Info
A waitress, a customer, and stomach pains lead to a big mess.
3k words
4.5
46.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexST301
AlexST301
28 Followers

"Would you like a to-go cup?"

I looked up. There was my waitress. Violet, or that's what it said on her name tag. Damn cute little thing. Tall, lithe, fair skin, eyes as big as the rim of my glass. Bright red hair that would have made her look like a fast food mascot if it had been in pigtails (instead, pulled back in a ponytail). It's hard to say I have a type, because I find lots of different woman attractive. But if I was going to pick a type, she would be part of it.

"No thank you," I said. Would I have the nerve to suggest anything? Why not. "I wouldn't mind taking you home, though."

Violet laughed, a soft, melodic little chuckle, then sighed. "Funny. I like that. Oh, what the hell."

I grinned. "Yeah? Well, this is usually the part where guys ask for your number, huh?"

She shook her head. "No way. I'm not giving out my phone number to just anyone. I'd have to get to know you much better first before I'd do that."

"Well, how do I get to know you then?"

She handed me a pen. "Write your number down on the napkin. I'll give you a call when I'm off my shift," she said.

I normally would have asked for her number, but hey ... I wasn't about to protest.

* * *

It had been about three hours since I left the greasy spoon, and wasn't sure I was feeling so hot. My stomach was starting to rumble, a bit sore. Still, Violet had just called me from the restaurant's phone and I'd given her directions to my place. I couldn't back out now; what if this was my only shot? Would the moment pass if we didn't do this now? I had to just buck up and fight through it.

A knock at the door. There was Violet, her long frame in a stretchy black t-shirt and tight jeans, looking hot as hell. She gave me a little smile and a little wave and she walked inside. "Nice place," she said, looking around. It's not your typical man cave; I have an artsy side.

"Thanks," I said. "Thanks for coming over. I have to admit, I've had my eye on you for a while. You're really attractive."

"Wanna know a secret? I've had my eye on you too."

I fixed us some drinks, and we sat down to chat for a bit. She wasn't the type you'd expect to just casually go home with any old guy in a restaurant: Educated, well-spoken, witty. Studying psychology at the local college. Even kind of religious. Basically, your typical "good girl" ... though maybe that made sense after all.

"Sometimes I just have to let off some steam and do something crazy," she said. "I definitely have a dark side."

That was my cue. I leaned in and kissed her. Before long, hands were everywhere, clothes were coming off, and we were rolling around in my bed.

The conversation had been so involved that I'd temporarily forgotten about my stomach issues. But when we were naked with each other, I became more aware of them, with things inside me starting to get a bit turbulent.

At this point, we were in the thick of it. I was pounding this little girl's pussy pretty good, she was moaning and cursing, and we were turning into a sticky, sweaty mess - sweat was dripping off of me onto her already wet face, her red hair matted against her forehead.

"Oh fuck," she panted. "Come on. Fuck me, you asshole."

Some girls like it nasty and rude, others not as much. I picked up on her vibe. "I'm gonna make you my bitch," I hissed.

"Yes!" she gasped, a smile curling on her lips. "I'm a bitch! Fuck me like a dirty bitch!"

And then I heard it. Loud and lewd. A tremendous fart.

I momentarily froze, mortified that my stomach pains had manifested themselves in an expulsion of gas. Until I realized - it wasn't me.

I looked down at violet. Her already pale face was white as a sheet. "Oh god," she said. "I'm sorry!"

"It's okay," I said. Honestly, I was too horny to care. I kept going.

Then the smell hit. It was terrible. Rancid. I started to cough, had to stop fucking her. "Good lord, girl," I said, trying to be humorous. "What did you eat?"

"Same thing you did," she said with a smirk.

I frowned. "Is your stomach acting weird too?"

"Yeah," she said. "I had one of the pork sandwiches on my break, and I've felt funny ever since."

I started to sit up. "Should we call it a night?"

Violet grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back down on top of her. "No."

"No?"

A devilish grin flashed across her face. "I wanted to be dirty tonight. Let's be dirty."

"What do you mean?"

"I've never fucked like this before, where I feel like I have to shit. I'm trying to hold it in, but honestly my insides are kind of a mess."

"Mine too," I responded. "Are you sure?"

"Uh huh. I want to see how it feels, to be close to an accident and try to hold it while fucking."

"But you might crap on me!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, and if you're feeling the same way, you might crap on me too," she shot back. "I don't care. It's nasty. It feels wrong. I want to do it."

"Won't it be gross?"

"Probably," she said, her voice low and husky. "But I didn't let you pick me up like a street whore so we could go back to your place and be polite to each other. Let's be gross."

All I could do was shake my head. I had NEVER met anyone like this before. Yeah, I'd seen some pretty out-there porn, and some of it did have to do with scat, I admit. However, I'd never actually done anything like that with anyone, or even really wanted to do it.

But here she was, this stone cold hottie, wanting to push the boundaries and do something literally beyond my wildest dreams ... and again, I just thought, "What the hell?"

"All right," I said. "But I'm giving you my sheets to clean."

"How about I just buy you new sheets?"

I laughed and slid back inside her. My stomach was in torment now, and like her, I was feeling like I needed to run to the toilet. I was really sweating now, not just normal sex sweat from from the strain of holding in whatever was trying to come out.

I kept going. Squishy noises filled the air as my cock slid in and out of her sopping cunt. She was soooooo wet not. I could tell this idea had turned her on to a whole other level.

"How does it feel?" she asked through short breaths. "Do you want to let go, and shit all over this stupid dirty bitch?"

"I'm gonna make you filthy," I returned her line of dirty talk. "I'm going to turn you into my toilet."

"Yeah, you are," she said. "Make me your toilet. Just take a big, fat dump right on me like a fucking toilet bowl."

It wasn't hard to imagine. Her skin would be described, if anything, as porcelain. Still, if I actually did it, it would be such a mess ...

Then I felt it. Violet had reached underneath me and stuck one of her long fingers inside my asshole. Just jabbed it right up there. I yelped in a mixture of pain and surprise, but I also realized what she was trying to do: She was trying to make it harder for me to keep it in.

"What ya got in there, huh?" she asked. "A big mess of stinky shit for dirty little Violet?"

She might have been having fun with me, but things were gravely serious on my end. My stomach churned, and my muscles weakened.

"Bitch, I can't -"

"Can't hold it in?" She was taunting me now. "What are you, a pussy? Come on, be a man. Be strong. Don't let some skinny ass little girl hold her shit longer than you."

That just made me angry and I was determined I was going to hold firm. One thing was for sure, this whole thing was helping me last longer. Instead of just blowing inside her, I was expending so much energy trying to keep my bowels in check that I just kept going and going inside her cunt. I was turned on enough that I never completely lost my erection, but I couldn't just let go enough to cum.

Violet stuck her finger up my asshole again, deeper this time, twisting it around. "I think I feel some turds up there," she said. "Wouldn't it just feel soooooo good to go ahead and let them out?"

I'd had enough. If this crazy bitch really wanted me to shit, I was going to do it ... but I was going to make her pay. I pulled out of her pussy, grabbed her mess of red hair splattered all over my pillow, and yanked her down underneath me.

"If you want me to keep going, you're going to have to keep me hard," I said, turning around so that I was facing her feet. "Suck my dick. Get me harder."

Violet hesitated. She knew that if I were to shit now, it would be right over her face. But I could see in her eyes that she was crazed with lust. She greedily slurped my cock right down into her mouth as I hovered over her, squatting.

"Are you ready?" I asked. "I don't think I can hold it any longer."

"Mmppff!" she said, her small mouth crammed full of fat, sweaty dick.

Realizing how real this was about to get, she started struggling - probably instinct more than anything - but I just kept thrusting harder down into her mouth. I was basically sitting on her face now, her nose crammed all the way up my asscrack.

"Here it comes ..."

And then I let loose. A massive wet fart followed by a volcanic eruption of liquid shit. It felt incredible to just release it. I let another blast go, and I could feel the turd plop out this time.

I turned around to look, and what I saw was vile. This pretty porcelain ginger that had come to my place was now unrecognizable. Her face was completely dark brown, covered in my sewage. Bits of lumpy brown sludge peppered her face. It was in most of her hair, covering her nose, staining my cock that was still in her mouth ... but not for long, as she started to gag, trying to breath.

As soon as my cock came out of her mouth, she started to scream - part for fear of losing oxygen, part because I think she's just lost her fucking pretty little mind. The noise that came out of her mouth was blood-curdling, like a fucking banshee.

Then she said it, laughing: "Hahaha! I win! I win!"

This was a fucking game to her. She really did want to see who cold hold their shit longer.

She shot up, grabbed my head, and pulled me in to kiss me, aggressively, violently. She'd turned into an animal.

The smell already had me nauseated, but now, I had my shit in my mouth as well thanks to that little move. It was complete disgusting, and I lost it. Pushed her back, and projectile vomited all over her already defiled face. She started laughing hysterically - bitch was even getting off on this!

I pushed her onto her back and leaned over and puked again, right into her open mouth. She returned the favor, spraying her vomit all over me. Then she took some of the mess on her face and started wiping it all over my chest before pushing me onto my back and straddling my dick.

"Fuck me!" she cried, as she lowered her ass onto my cock. I could feel the shit inside of her, ready to explode. She basically took control, riding me inside her ass, and as she did, her shit oozed out, around my cock, spilling out onto my body.

It was unlike any fucking I'd ever had before. I was basically fucking her shit more than anything at this point, my cock sliding into the goopy mess inside her body. The horrific smell overcame her and she threw up again, onto my chest. She started spreading the mess around, the mixture of shit and puke, painting my torso with it and down my stomach.

Then she took her hand and fingered herself furiously as she bucked on top of me. She was already close to the edge, and let go, throwing her head back and wailing unashamedly. Her body tensed and quivered as she came, then pulled herself off of me, the rest of her mess dripping from her ass onto my crotch,

She collapsed on top of me, then started wrestling. We rolled over and over, pawed at each other, grappled, clawed and scratch. She had gone completely primal and I was turning that way too. Fucking like animals in our own filth.

She took her hand and guided my dick into her pussy as we tumbled around. I almost stopped her - I knew that wasn't safe, to put a dick covered with shit into her vagina - but I could tell on her face she didn't care. Even through the mess, her expression was one of wanton lust, abandoned to the moment.

Violet was literally growing, like a beast. Panting and shrieking. She'd completely lost it. Her hands were everywhere - grabbing my hair, clawing my chest. She spit on my face and I reflexively slapped her; she slapped back. I returned it, harder, and so did she.

Now I was filled with adrenaline and testosterone, and I exploded. I scrambled to my feet, grabbed her hair, pulled her to the floor, and turned her around to fuck her from behind. I stuck myself inside her and reached down to grab her neck to brace myself; I used my other hand to smack her ass. As I kept thrusting, I slammed her with my palm, harder and harder each time. She kept yelping and screaming before finally finding her words again. Her mouth - used as if it had been a literal toilet - was now a figurative one.

"Fuck!" she shouted. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my shitty cunt, you fucking shit-cock! Hit me harder!"

Her pussy was a sloppy mess, wet and shitty. It was almost like fucking her full ass now. The squelching sounds were as much form the pile of sewage - hers and mind - all over her body and my dick as her cunt itself. I had to admit: I was getting turned on by the fact I was treating her body so carelessly.

"I'm filling your cunt with shit, you stupid whore," I snarled, smacking her ass with all the power I could muster. "I'm going to make you sick. I'm going to ruin your fucking whore body."

"God yes!" she hissed lewdly. "Fucking destroy me. Make me your bitch!"

"Tell me what you are," I barked. "What are you worth?"

"Nothing!" she cried. "I'm your worthless, piece-of-shit bitch!"

And with that, she wailed again, even louder that before. Her body rocked and bucked ferociously as wave after wave of an intense orgasm washed over her. "Fuucccckkkkk!" she screamed, as she collapsed face-first onto the floor.

I slid out and masturbated myself as she just stayed there in a crumpled heap on the (now ruined) carpet. I grabbed her hair and lifted her head up so I could come in her shit-stained mouth. She opened as if conditioned to do so, exhausted and brainless. She accepted my jizz on her tongue, then lazily sucked me clean. I then dropped her on the floor to just lie there, breathe in and out, and rest.

I looked around. It was like a vision of Hell. It smelled almost unimaginable, but I guess I'd gotten used to it by now. The room was basically ruined. Poor Violet looked as if she'd been flushed through the sewer. Waste was smeared all over her hot little body; this girl who had looked beautiful only hours before now resembled a human turd. And so did I, no doubt.

But as I looked down at her while I walked to the bathroom, I noticed a satisfied smile on her face as the poor wiped-out thing started to snore.

* * *

A couple of hours later, the shower had been run, the sheets were off the bed, and I was figuring out where to get new carpet. Violet stood at the door, cleaned up and dressed, purse at her side. She leaned over and gave me a kiss - sweet and soft, giving no hints of the sex monster she'd been earlier in the night.

"Thank you for an incredibly hot evening," she said. "I ... honestly don't know what came over me. That's never really happened before. Not like that."

I chuckled. "Yeah, not to me either. I guess you needed it."

"I guess so," she said, smiling. "Probably need to visit the doctor too. I have a feeling I'm not going to be feeling so hot in the morning."

"Well, get yourself taken care of," I said. "And if you ever want to visit again ..."

"Oh, I will," she said. She pulled out a card and a pen from her purse and scratched something. She handed it to me: It was her phone number.

"You've earned it," she said. "Call me."

And with another peck on the cheek, a smile and a demure wave, she walked out the door.

Damn. Well, I guess I DID get to know her better ... inside and out.

AlexST301
AlexST301
28 Followers