One Girl, Two Guys Pt. 01

Story Info
A shy girl has a fantasy to have a three some with two guys.
2.6k words
4.05
19.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina's phone vibrated in her pocket as she grabbed her bag and clocked out of work. She worked at a pastry shop, and although she loved pastries, she couldn't stand the scent for another second. She stumbled out the door and sprinted to her car. It was Friday night and she had never been more excited to get off work. She remembered her phone had vibrated and gleefully pulled it out.

She knew it would be Aiden.

"Are you still coming over tonight? :)"

She smiled to herself. Aiden was a star athlete and one of the hottest guys on campus. She was still surprised that he was into her.

Nina knew she was beautiful but she was never outgoing enough to talk to many people. She was quiet and paid attention in class and spent her time outside of school working at the pastry shop or playing the piano. She never seemed to have time to date or go to parties.

Realistically though, Nina just had high standards, not only for herself but also for potential boyfriends. He had to be incredibly hot and he had to be talented. She wasn't about to waste her time with a low life. Although Aiden met her qualifications he wasn't someone she would normally go for. She didn't find basketball to be an incredibly useful talent and thought most jocks were idiots. But something about him always caught her eye. He wasn't obnoxious like the other guys he was always around. In fact he was incredibly mysterious. Every time he caught her staring he would flash a sexy smile at her. After months of staring and sexy smiles he finally came up to her after class and asked her on a date. Then today he invited her to come over.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 30 mins." She replied.

"Awesome! Can't wait ;) ;)"

Nina rushed home to get changed. Although she was excited she was also nervous. She had a naughty plan for tonight and wasn't sure how it was going to go.

Nina may have been quiet and a book worm but she wasn't a prude. She had sex with her last boyfriend and was incredibly open to trying new things. She had a high sex drive but because of her shyness she wasn't really able put much use to it. She typically released most of her horniness out onto her bright pink vibrator. She loved her vibrator but after a while it just wasn't enough. She wanted something more...life like. So recently she ordered a realistic dildo with a suction cup base that she was able to use for different positions.

She especially loved setting it on the floor and riding on it. She would keep her thong on and slide them to the side because she loved the way the string massaged her ass while she moved her hips on the dildo. One hand would rub her clit as the other tugged at her nipple. She would get so wet it would soak her panties until she would finally let out a body shaking orgasm. She could only do it when her roommates weren't home because she was never able to restrain her moans.

Nina loved pleasuring herself. Without a boyfriend it became a sort of routine for her. She had so many sexual fantasies she had to keep all to herself. With her last boyfriend she had always wanted to try anal but he wasn't really interested. While experimenting at home she was finally able to try it. She gradually got to where she was able to ride her dildo while using the vibrator in her ass. She imagined it was two guys. She knew it seemed slutty, but she didn't care. It became a fantasy of hers to have a threesome. Both of them sticking their cocks into her at one time, it would make her pussy soaked just thinking about it. She never thought it would ever happen in real life though. People would think she was a whore.

But fuck what people thought. She was having one tonight.

You see Aiden had a best friend named Elijah who Nina was secretly into as well. He was just as handsome as Aiden but he was quiet and loved reading; more of Nina's type. He and Aiden had grown up together and were always inseparable. She really wanted to get to know him, and his cock.

But she was also attracted to Aiden. He had an incredibly sexy body and she knew he was experienced. She found that such a turn on. The two guys on campus she would fuck before anyone else are best friends! This was a chance that couldn't be wasted.

Sneakily she came up with a plan to double date at Aiden's house tonight. She told him she was going to bring her friend Sarah and that Aiden could invite Elijah.

Only catch was that she never invited Sarah at all.

Nina smoothed out the crinkles on her dress as she admired herself in the mirror. The dress was satin and a lavender shade, it hugged her body perfectly. She opted for no bra and her favorite pink lace G-string that was sexy enough to drop any straight man dead. She bit her lip in anticipation imaging what the night could entail. She was still unsure of exactly how she would get this three some to happen or if they would even be down for it at all. She could only hope that they wouldn't be able to resist her.

-

Nina took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Aiden opened it with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey! You finally made it. Where's your friend?" He looked behind her with concern.

"I'm sorry, she ended up not being able to make it last minute. Something with her sorority." Nina pretended to appear disappointed.

"Oh seriously? Now what are we going to do with Elijah?" He replied as he closed the front door. Nina tried thinking of something to say but wasn't sure of her plan yet. Aiden took her jacket and hung it in the closet.

"Holy shit!" He was practically yelling. Nina almost jumped.

"What!?" she responded

"Nothing.. I mean, damn. You just look really good." He smiled as he looked her up and down. Nina blushed and thanked him.

The two made their way to the living area where Elijah was sitting casually drinking a beer. He looked up at the two of them excitedly and quickly realized that Nina's friend was not there.

"Don't tell me I'm going to be a third wheel." He laughed but there was a tinge of sincerity in his words.

His eyes were beautiful, Nina couldn't help but stare. She had never been this close to him before. She didn't have any classes with him and would only ever see him around campus hanging out with Aiden. She glanced down at his pants to admire his buldge. She wondered how big it was.

"Ha sorry man, her friend couldn't come. You don't have to stay if you don't want to." Nina knew Aiden was trying to get her alone. But if Elijah left her entire fantasy for tonight would be ruined. She was never as ready as she was tonight. It was time to stop being shy.

"No it's okay, he should stay! It'll be fun. We can play a game or something." Nina chimed in.

Aiden looked at her and smiled. He wanted to be alone with her but he figured it couldn't hurt to get some alcohol in their systems first.

"Alright, I don't think I have any playing cards. What else could we play?" Aiden asked.

A lightbulb went off in Nina's head

"How about... Spin the bottle?" She giggled innocently. That was a game that most likely none of them had played since high school.

Both guys shrugged and agreed to the game and Aiden went to the kitchen to grab some beers. Elijah downed what was left of his and set it on the coffee table to use for the game. He still hadn't spoken anything directly to her. She wanted to talk to him... She wanted to know if he was even attracted to her at all. She tried to come up with something to say while Aiden was still in the kitchen but nothing seemed right.

"You know... I don't think we have ever officially met" Elijah finally spoke.

"I'm Elijah." He reached out to shake hands.

"Yeah I guess that's true," Nina laughed. "I'm Nina, nice to officially meet you." She shook his hand. It was warm and surprisingly not at all rough like Aiden's hands.

"Hey you guys want some snacks too?" Aiden called out from the kitchen.

"Yeah that sounds great." Nina replied hoping to keep him away just a little longer.

"I've definitely seen you around campus though." Elijah said, still smiling. He was so handsome and something about him was just so sexy. Maybe the fact that the way he spoke was so soft and kind. She wondered if he was kind in bed or if he liked to get rough.

Nina was nervous, but she knew small talk with Elijah all night was never going to get her fantasy accomplished. Aiden was hot as hell and someone she would never turn down but Elijah was the one she really wanted. She wasn't afraid of losing Aiden but was more afraid of being rejected by Elijah or ruining her opportunity to have a three some with them both. She knew she had to be bold tonight, but she also had to be careful. She took a breath and went for it.

"Yeah, I've seen you around too..." She said as she leaned in a little closer to him.

"It's too bad it wasn't you who asked me out." She whispered.

Elijah looked a bit shocked, but not disturbed. He thought Nina was beautiful. He admired her breasts and noticed her nipples were peeking through the satin. Nina caught his eyes glancing down and knew he was attracted to her as well, she was instantly turned on. She grabbed his hand and laid it on her breast. He cupped in gently but quickly pulled away. Nina noticed the buldge in his pants looked bigger. She was starting to get wet, but she couldn't get too into it now or she'd blow it.

Aiden returned from the kitchen with beers and chips and dip interrupting her moment with Elijah.

Elijah quickly scooted a few inches away from Nina awkwardly.

"So you guys ready to play?" Aiden asked. They nodded and the three of them moved to the floor. "Nina you should spin first."

The game started off pretty boring. Nobody was choosing dare and nobody was asking anything good either. Nina needed to change the vibe.

The next spin landed on Aiden.

"Truth or dare Aiden?" Nina smirked. "And don't be a pussy this time." Aiden looked at her shocked and then laughed. He didn't know she had that in her.

"Alright dare then!" He smiled.

"I dare you... to take off my dress"

Both of the guys looked surprised. Neither of them had previously thought Nina was so bold. She was always quiet.

"Well... alright then!" Aiden laughed. Elijah remembered earlier how her nipples were showing and how her breasts felt in his hand. He knew she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. He was secretly excited to see what they looked like.

Nina stood up and Aiden put his hand on her waist. He smoothed his hand down her dress around her back and down to her ass. He continued his hand down to her thigh and then to the bottom of her dress. He knelt down and looked up at her. Nina imagined him running his hand under her dress and caressing her clit with his tongue.

He grabbed the bottom of her dress and began pulling it up slowly. He pulled it over her hips and her lace pink G-string was now the center of attention. Nina thought about how Elijah was watching and glanced over to see his expression. The two locked eyes and Nina smiled.

Aiden continued to pull the dress up over her breasts and then over her head. Nina was now standing there almost completely naked. Aiden looked down at her body and could feel his cock begin to throb. He wanted to lay her down on the couch and fuck her right now.

"Damn you are sexy..." He finally said after gazing at her for what seemed like forever. Nina felt incredibly confident and hot. She was practically naked and being admired by two men at once. She knew Aiden wanted to have sex with her but she still had to find a way to include Elijah. She figured if she could get them both turned on they would be down for a three some if she requested it.

Elijah was still sitting on the floor by the table looking up at them sheepishly. He was turned on but he was feeling uncomfortable. Aiden was too fixated on Nina's body to be concerned about anything.

Nina reached down and grabbed Aiden's bulge. It was hard just like she anticipated. She started to kneel down while she unbuttoned his jeans.

Elijah immediately felt out of place. Aiden was too distracted to tell him to leave, but he knew he should. Everything was happening so quickly he wasn't sure what to do. Nina knew this. She looked over at him and smiled while she unbuttoned Aiden's pants and put her hands in his boxers.

Elijah could tell she wanted him to watch. But what kind of friend would he be if he stayed? But at the same time what kind of friend is Aiden if he's letting her do this right in front of him?

Nina pulled out his cock. He was shaved so it looked even bigger. She touched it gently with her hand, she could feel his veins.

Nina wrapped her lips around it and Aiden let out a quiet moan.

She stopped.

"Elijah is still here..." She said. Aiden looked over and felt immediately awkward. He had been so distracted that he forgot. He started to pull up his boxers to put his dick away when Nina started to scoot over toward Elijah. Aiden admired her perky ass...

"What are you doing???" Aiden asked shockingly. Why was she going over to Elijah? He began to feel jealous.

"Well you made him sit here and endure watching us... Don't you think he deserves some too?" Nina responded. Aiden was confused. What is she trying to do? He wondered. He considered telling her to stop or telling Elijah to leave. But truthfully he was turned on by her boldness. His cock swelled again thinking of how horny she must be.

Elijah hadn't spoken a word. Nina was still on her knees but was now right next to him. She leaned over and kissed his neck.

"Don't you want some too?" She whispered. She reached down and caressed his cock through his jeans. He definitely wanted some too.

Her hands felt so good even through his jeans and he could no longer hide his erection. He stood up. He glanced at Aiden but his face was blank. Fuck it he thought.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Nina was surprised to see him like this. Maybe he isn't too gentle in bed after all...

He grabbed her head with his hand gripping her hair and pulled her in. All he could think about was her lips and tongue wrapped around his cock. Nina was excited. It's going to happen. She was so wet at the idea.