One Glorious Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was leaning up against her desk and had begun slowly unbuttoning the top buttons of her blouse, when she suddenly stopped, a slightly startled expression momentarily clouding her face, and said, "Don't get me wrong, that wasn't an order." She raised her hand up as if to hold me back, saying, "You're not ... required to do it, you understand."

She slowly took off her glasses and turned around to set them on the desk behind her, undoing the clasp in her hair with her other hand and shaking her long, dark brown hair down around her head, loosening it up. She turned back toward me and smiled, saying, "If you really don't want to, that is." She resumed unbuttoning her blouse, incrementally revealing that nice, deep crevice of flesh hidden beneath.

"Even though I am your boss," she said, looking right at me as she said it, adding a slight emphasis to the word, "I do realize that that kind of request doesn't normally fall under your regular job description, so I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want to do." And here she looked at me with a very earnest expression and said, "Really," as if saying you do believe that, don't you?

She had finished with the buttons now and stood there with her blouse hanging wide open, her beautiful, firm breasts fully exposed, revealing a nice tan line cutting close around the nipples.

"Nevertheless," she said, "and I realize I'm really putting myself out on a limb here – but I really just want you to come over here, right now ... and eat ... my ... pussy."

I was standing across from her, about five feet away, and she was just staring back expectantly. After a moment, she slowly hiked her skirt up around her hips – no panties on – and jumped lightly up onto the desk, legs spread to reveal her bush, nicely trimmed but still thick enough to bury your nose in and take in her doubtlessly wonderful scent, her legs long and tanned.

She leaned her head back, tossing her hair slightly, and closed her eyes, supporting herself with one hand behind her on the desk while she massaged her pussy with the other, and said, "Come on, we don't have all day." Then she opened her eyes partway, looked at me, and whispered, "I know you want to."

She smiled, closing her eyes again.

She was right, of course. I had assumed when I came in to work late this morning about ten-thirty or so that my boss had called me into her office to yell at me. So I was more than a little surprised when I walked into her office and closed the door, saying, "You wanted to see me?" and was greeted with the aforementioned pussy-eating request. Not that I minded at all – she was a very attractive woman, in her late twenties, early thirties or so – and I had often daydreamed about the two of us together, fucking like beasts in some darkened motel room somewhere (or on top of her own desk, for that matter). But I didn't feel I should give in to her right away, so I decided to play with her a little first.

I stood there for a moment just taking in her beauty and said, "You ought to be careful, saying things like that at work; someone could take something the wrong way. What makes you think I want to?"

She continued to smile and opened her eyes again, her fingers still working her pussy, as she said, "Don't give me that. I've seen the way you look at me and the other girls around here – and I've talked to most of them, by the way. They all more or less say the same thing: that you have a lot of stamina and really know how to please a girl. Well, I want to know if they're right. So ... what do you say?" her hand still massaging that sweet, wet pussy.

After a moment I said, "Well, what about me? I mean, I eat you out – what do I get, a raise?" I moved a little closer to the chair facing her desk, closer to her.

She looked down at the erection trying to push its way through my pants and said, "It looks like I've already given you one of those." Then she looked back up at me and thought about it, smiling, and said, "Alright ... how does a hand job sound?"

"You're kidding, right? I've got things to do." I started to turn around to go, but then stopped and turned back, saying, "Make it a blow job and I might consider it."

She sort of chuckled, looking me up and down, and said, "You'll consider it, huh?" thinking some more, then saying, "Okay, it's a deal, hot shot, come here and do me first." She was really going at her pussy now in anticipation.

"Well ... I was thinking you could do me first, actually," I said as I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants, pushing them down around my ankles. I sat down in the chair across from her desk and smiled up at her, waiting.

The hand massaging her pussy slowed a bit as she stared, rapt, at my erect dick just standing there at attention, looking like she was really considering it. Then she slowly pried her eyes away from my cock and looked up at me. She licked her lips and paused a moment, and said in a quiet voice, "Okay ... come here."

Wow, that was almost too easy. I decided to push my luck a little more and said, "I think I'd really be more comfortable here, though."

She just stared at me for a moment then, before she said, "So, you're saying ... what? That I'd be more comfortable kneeling on the floor? Is that it?"

Uh-oh, I went too far.

I thought about it and said, "Okay, how about I sit on the edge of your desk, behind it, where you normally sit, and you suck me off from your nice leather chair there? How would that be?" Still sitting there smiling at her, waiting.

She seemed to like that. She smiled and said, okay, c'mon. I pulled my pants off the rest of the way and walked over to her, as she seated herself snugly into her nice, big leather desk chair, still rubbing her pussy eagerly, and I leaned against the edge of the desk, facing her. She grabbed my cock firmly and leaned forward to place it into her mouth, but then stopped and looked at me, hesitating; the grin broadening slowly on her face.

"I think ... I've changed my mind," she said finally. She opened a desk drawer and pulled out a condom – how convenient, the little slut – then she opened the package and placed the condom over my dick. She looked up at me and said, "I want to fuck you instead, but ... I'm on top."

In a quick motion, she roughly pushed me backward so I was leaning back, resting my elbows on the desktop, and she jumped up onto the desk, straddling me. She reached down between her legs and grasped my cock again, gently guiding it up and into her tight, slippery pussy, so tight I wanted to pop, and then she pushed her weight down onto me to take it all in.

"Is this a renegotiation of terms?" I asked in a whisper.

"Just my will and desire," she whispered back, "and I always get what I want."

She leaned down and kissed me, sliding her tongue around mine, moving her whole body up and down on me, fast, her tight pussy just milking my cock, with her skirt piled up around her waist, her blouse loosely hanging open, framing those beautiful breasts just bouncing around synchronously with her forceful movements.

I grabbed her waist with both hands, tight, sliding them down along her hips and buttocks, the flesh jiggling softly with our frantic motion, holding her to me. At one point her secretary buzzed in on the intercom and told her there was a call for her on line two. Without slowing down at all, her voice surprisingly calm and collected, like nothing was going on, she told her to take a message and that we'd be finished with our meeting in about ten, no ... better make that fifteen minutes, thanks ... what's that? Yes everything's fine, thanks again ... and switched off, really letting go with the grunts and groans again, getting right back into it.

I reached up and grabbed her breasts, massaging them, fooling with the hard nipples there, pinching them softly and enjoying their firmness. I leaned forward, kissing her, reaching up then to touch the side of her beautiful face and run my hand along the back of her head and into her hair, feeling the softness of it.

After a few minutes, she slowed way down and said, "Don't come yet, wait for me," as her thrusts became more deliberate and forceful. "Wait – wait ..." she said, her mouth hanging open, her eyes closed tight, concentrating, her pelvis grinding slowly into mine. Then, all of a sudden, she got an excited look on her face and started moving faster again – eyes still closed, her mouth open, but smiling now, going, "Yes, yes, YES! Okay!" panting and grunting, going, "Okay ... now!" still panting, going faster, practically shouting it, saying, "Come now – now!!"

And at that moment, on impulse and with no premeditation whatsoever, I lifted her up at the waist with both hands and reached out, setting her right down into that soft leather desk chair of hers. I moved forward quickly, pulling off the condom and grabbing my cock, stroking it hard, coming toward her, spraying her breasts, her face, with my come, spurting out all over her, going, "Oh God, oh yeah, ..." over and over again, pumping furiously at my dick until there was no more come left to erupt from the head of my cock and run lazily down all over her upturned face and lovely, naked breasts, like a pearly white lava flow.

She was looking up at me, a little surprised it had seemed at first, maybe even a little angry, probably not expecting the sudden sperm bath I had just given her. But she had been a real sport about it, though, getting right into it, opening her mouth wide and pushing her breasts together to try to catch as much as possible.

I staggered back against the desk, the both of us just staring at each other and panting hard, trying to catch our breath. Finally, she got up and reached for some tissues from her desk, wiping her face and breasts off, as I walked around the desk, grabbed my pants, and started putting them on slowly, in no real hurry.

"Well, that was ... interesting," she said, "Not quite what I had in mind, but very nice all the same." She smoothed her skirt back down around her legs and started buttoning up her blouse, as she said, "Overall, I'd have to say that pretty much hit the spot. The girls were right, thanks." She sat back down at her desk again and was smoothing out her hair when her secretary buzzed in saying she had a call on line one, should she take a message?

"No, I'll take it," she said and picked up the phone, but didn't push the line right away. She looked at me and said, "That will be all, thanks." She went to push the button on the phone, but paused, looking over at me again and said, "Let's get together later next week to go over those negotiations again, okay? Schedule something with my secretary." Then she smiled and looked away, pushing the button and saying into the phone, "Hi, how can I help you?"

I said, "Uh ... there's just one more thing ..."

She said into the phone, "I'm sorry, could you hold on for just a moment please? Thanks." She placed her hand over the phone, looking over at me, and said, "Yes?" like what is it now?

"You have a little something in the corner of your mouth there," pointing at her like, right there, see it?

She removed her hand from the phone and brought it up to her face, wiping a tiny little dab of come onto the tip of her middle finger from the corner of her mouth. She looked at it, then over at me, and smiled. She slowly placed her middle finger into her mouth, all the way down to the knuckle, wrapping her lips around it and sucking in her cheeks, her lips forming a perfect "O". She slowly pulled her finger out of her mouth and then licked her lips, looking right at me, and said, "Thanks, I'll see you later, okay?" Still smiling, she turned back to her phone call and said, "Okay, I'm back."

I closed the door softly as I left her office and tried, with very little success, to get down to my work for the day.

* * *

"Mmmm," she said, pulling my cock out of her mouth and turning her head around to look at me. "Your dick tastes really good, you know that?"

She was lying on top of me and we were in the 69-position, really going at each other with a lot of lust and gusto. She had been sucking on my cock for a good two minutes or so, apparently giving it all she had, really going to town on my dick, when she had suddenly stopped to share this insight with me, like she was a real connoisseur on the subject or something.

I withdrew my tongue and pulled my lips away from her pussy and said, "Now, how would I possibly know that?"

"I don't know, maybe some girlfriend told you that once before. I don't normally like the taste so much, but yours tastes pretty good for some reason."

She had a hold of my cock and was stroking it gently. She shrugged her shoulders then, like saying, oh well, and went right back down again, shoving my dick deep into the dark recesses of her oral cavity with each downward thrust of her head.

We were in the manager's office of D.B.'s Bar and Grill. She was the day shift bartender and waitress, the only employee in the building at the moment. Her boss had gone home early and had left her in charge for the rest of the day. The only other person in the place was some guy sitting out at the bar, watching a ball game on the TV that was mounted in the corner there.

She was moaning now, her lips really tight around my cock, thrusting her head up and down fast, as my serpentine tongue playfully slithered all around her slick clit.

My own boss had evidently been in a pretty good mood that morning, unexpectedly deciding to give me the afternoon off. So I went home first to shower and change my clothes, and then I went to D.B.'s to get a late lunch. When I walked in the place around two-thirty or so, she already had a beer waiting for me, the waitress did, telling me she had seen my car pull up into the lot. I thanked her and sat down at the bar, grabbing a menu and looking at it, asking her what was good to eat today. She had smiled, looking right at me, and said, "You're looking at her." Then she had winked and walked away, saying, "I'll get you a burger and some fries, how does that sound? It's on special today."

I'd been coming here almost every day for lunch for a little while now, a few months at least, and she and I had developed a nice rapport, our manner toward each other naturally becoming increasingly flirtatious over time. I had said to her, "I think I'd rather have what you first offered, if it's all the same to you."

She had walked into the kitchen by that time but I could still hear her okay through the opening in the wall where the food orders were placed for pick-up when she said, "Oh, I didn't offer you anything, I just told you what was good to eat." Her head appeared at the food window then and she said, "Besides, that would be dessert. You need to eat your lunch first." Then she had smiled at me and disappeared from view, presumably getting started preparing my meal.

That meal had been a pretty good one, the burger and fries, but not as good as the meal I was currently enjoying – sweet pussy pie. My hands were on her hips, pulling her body toward me, the velvety smoothness of her inner thighs rubbing against the sandpaper roughness of the stubble on my face, my tongue moving around inside her pussy, lapping up her juices and swallowing whatever wasn't getting slathered all over my mouth and chin. And she was seemingly enjoying my cock in much the same way, her lips sliding slickly along my dick, her head moving even faster now with all the natural lubrication being produced between the saliva in her mouth and the sperm from my cock.

The way we ended up in the office was, after I had finished eating my lunch, she had come over and started clearing away the dishes. She looked over at the guy at the end of the bar to make sure he wasn't paying any attention and then she had leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Ready for dessert now?" and smiled. "Wait a few minutes and then meet me in the office, alright?"

She had walked down to the other end of the bar, the opposite end from where the guy was sitting watching the tube, to where the office was. She opened the door and stepped inside, pausing at the threshold to look back at me, before disappearing from view and leaving the office door slightly ajar.

I finished my beer and got up, heading for the office. I looked over toward the guy at the bar – yep, still engrossed in the game – and then I stepped quickly through the door and inside, closing the door behind me. She was standing in the middle of the room, waiting for me, her panties and tight blue jeans pushed down around her feet. She was wearing a smock-type apron over what looked like a T-shirt, the apron ending just below the level of her snatch, enhancing the lovely nakedness of those enticingly bare thighs and long slender legs. Her straight, auburn-colored hair fell down just past her shoulders.

She stepped out of her jeans and we both simultaneously rushed forward and into each other's arms, kissing fiercely, her hands roaming all over me, undoing my belt buckle and pulling at the zipper, impatient to get my pants off. I guided her over to the small sofa that was up against the far wall and we both lay down on it, my pants finally in a pile at the foot of the sofa, me lying on my back and her right on top of me, turning around then to shove her already wet pussy in my face and going down hard on my cock.

Our mouths were really doing a job on each other's genitals – she was coming quite frequently, going "Mmmm," with every orgasmic spasm, her head bobbing increasingly faster, and I was getting close to releasing my sperm geyser right in her mouth – when there was a loud, quick knock on the office door and a voice called out, "When you get a moment, can I have another beer out here please?? Thank you."

We both stopped suddenly and just lay there, our mouths frozen in the middle of their carnal occupation of each other's private parts. After a moment, she yanked my dick out of her mouth, pumping it hard in her fist, and yelled out, "I'll be right there, sir!!" And then, in a whisper, she added, "Asshole."

She turned her head around to look at me and said, "Sorry. I'll be right back, okay?" She got up and went to the door, her beautiful, bare ass mooning me the whole way, those lovely round mounds of flesh moving up and down hypnotically as she walked. I asked her if she was going to go out there like that, with nothing on but an apron, and she said that he wouldn't be able to see anything as long as she stayed behind the bar, and besides he wasn't paying any attention to anything but the game on TV anyway.

She came back a few minutes later and got back on top of me, saying, "See? No problem. Now where were we?" Then she resumed her sloppy enjoyment of my cock and my mouth went back to the sweet, wet, wonderful bliss that was her pussy.

I was getting close to orgasm again and she must have sensed it because she began making these "Mm-hmm" kind of sounds over and over again, like she was really agreeing with me about something (or perhaps because she found my cock so agreeable, I'm not sure which). Her hand was loosely stroking my dick ahead of her lips, her tongue sliding smoothly along the shaft of my cock.

Her pussy was just flowing with her juices, the broth of her loins, all over and into my mouth, my tongue lapping it all up. And her mouth, her whole head, was just ... sucking ... the sperm right out of my cock, and then – there I went – I let go and shot my come right into the very depths of her mouth and she was just a torrent, a river, into my mouth, practically drowning me, hell, we were drowning each other and didn't care, it was so fantastic, so wonderful, so ... fantastically, wonderfully ... draining.

And at that precise moment – while we were unleashing our entire essence into each other, our ecstatic cries muffled by the flesh of our bodies pushed up against each other's faces – the phone in the office began ringing ... but we never even paused for a second. She kept pushing her pussy into my awaiting jaw, and I still thrust my pelvis into her beautiful face, harder, squeezing every last drop of our whole being into one another, slowing down only when our orgasmic rhythms began to wane.