One Good Deed

Story Info
A good deed leads to much, much more.
1.5k words
4.45
45k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridget pulled her hair back out of her face, allowing the cool air to blow across the nape of her neck as she walked down the road. It had been a long day of classes and she was looking forward to the weekend. Lost in thought about her plans for the weekend she was startled out of her reverie by a soft mewl of pain. Looking around she located the source of the sound; a large cat lay on its side on the pavement. In the rapidly fading twilight she could make out a bloody patch along the cat’s side. Blood and dirt had matted its black fur, making it hard to discern where the fur started and the wound ended. The cat lay still, its only movement the slow rise and fall of its breathing.

Bridget pulled her sweatshirt out of her bag and kneeled next to the injured animal. Gently she wrapped the sweatshirt around the prone form and picked it up. The cat hissed at her, its light colored eyes blinking in the dim lighting, but made no move to escape. Murmuring quietly to the injured animal she made her way home.

Once at her apartment Bridget laid the cat on her table, still wrapped in the sweatshirt, and went in hunt of first aid supplies. Gathering up towels, a box, a washcloth, soap, warm water and bandages she returned to the kitchen. The cat lay where she had left him, his eyes open and watching her warily as she approached. Carefully unwrapping the sweatshirt she went to work cleaning the cat’s side.

Fifteen minutes later she had removed all of the matted blood and dirt from the cat’s side. A deep wound ran from just behind his left shoulder diagonally across his belly. It looked almost as though someone had deliberately hurt him and left him for dead. After bandaging the wound with tape and gauze she put the towels in the box and transferred the cat to it. The cat, which had been stoically enduring all this treatment, closed his eyes and seemed to drift off to sleep. Satisfied that he was comfortable Bridget turned out the lights and went to bed.

******

Darius lay quietly in the box the young woman had provided for him. A couple hours had passed since she had brought him to her home. His kind healed fast and the wound on his side had almost completely closed. Climbing out of the box his form shimmered and changed into that of a man.

He quickly explored the young woman’s apartment. A quick glance at her mail revealed that her name was Bridget and she apparently lived alone. He grinned wickedly. The name suited her, brown hair streaked with fire and vivid green eyes that sparked with emotion. Although some would have considered her overweight, he loved her voluptuous curves and soft body, what he had seen of it anyway. His mind made up, he turned and padded softly into her bedroom. He hoped she slept naked.

******

Bridget woke with a start as the bed shifted, the covers falling to her waist revealing her pale breasts. Blinking awake she sat up and starred in disbelief at the man on her bed. Thick black hair draped around his face as he crept towards her on all fours. Sliver blue eyes met hers as he approached.

“Who, what?”

“Shhh.” He whispered leaning forward and gently pressing her back onto the bed, his hot breath tickling her face. He was curious to see if she wore anything at all underneath the blankets. Darius purred with pleasure, her sweet and musky scent filling his nostrils. He was going to enjoy this. Leaning forward he captured her lips with his own.

Bridget felt a shockwave go through her when his lips touched hers. Her lips tingled as pleasure washed over her. He was nibbling on her lower lip, gently scrapping his teeth along her sensitive flesh. His tongue swept across her mouth seeking entry. Unbidden she opened her mouth to him and was rewarded with a loud purr. His tongue deftly stroked into her mouth, tasting her

Gently he broke the kiss and starred down at her. Her lips were swollen and red, her face delightfully flushed. Slowly she opened her eyes and met the catlike grin of the man above her.

“Who are you?” She whispered, her voice husky with pleasure.

Dropping his head down he murmured a reply, “Darius”. His tongue teased the outer shell of her ear, his warm breath tickling the fine hairs on her neck. Bridget whimpered in pleasure. He slowly began kissing his way down her neck, nipping and sucking at the tender flesh. His hands roamed across her stomach, gently stroking and stopping just short of her breasts. Lifting his head Darius looked down at her.

“Do you wish me to stop?”

“No.”

Darius groaned in response and lowered his head to her breasts, wrapping an arm about her waist. He kissed his way down the valley between her breasts as his hand gently pinched her nipple.

Bridget’s whimpers escalated at the sensations bombarding her, the tickle of his long hair, the rasp of his tongue, the heat of his mouth. Her nipples were puckered into tight buds, craving his attention. As if in answer to her unspoken desires his mouth moved to her nipple, sucking and rolling his tongue around the tender bud.

Bridget cried out in response, clutching at his body. Her nails raked across his body, inadvertently hitting the still healing wound on his side. Darius hissed in pain and raised his head. She stared at him in shock, realization quickly dawning.

“You, you’re…you’re the cat?”

“I am not just a cat.” He said flashing her a roguish smile and trailing his hand down her belly. His hope that she was naked confirmed as his hand lightly stroked the curls at the apex of her thighs before delving into the slick heat. He stroked along her length, his fingers finally landing on her clit before dancing back down. He gently inserted one finger inside her causing her to cry out in pleasure as he stroked her G spot. Deftly Darius moved down her body, forcing her thighs wider so that he could taste her sweet honey.

She couldn’t believe how good it felt to have his hands on her. When his mouth joined his hand she thought she would go insane. His tongue licked all around her opening before he started sucking and nibbling on her clit. His finger began to thrust faster, rubbing her G spot on every thrust. He quickly increased the tempo of his actions, taking Bridget to the peak of pleasure. She screamed as she came, her sudden climax overtaking her. He continued to lap at her, drinking up her juices as she came. Quickly he moved up her body and she could feel the head of his shaft at her entrance.

“Open your eyes,” he whispered, “I want to look into them as I take you.”

Unable to resist the temptation she opened her eyes and met his. The silver blue depths were blazing with unspent passion. Slowly he began to push into her. The juices from her climax eased his penetration but she was still very tight.

Darius was unable to control a feral growl as he thrust inside her. Her sheath surrounded him with its intense velvet heat as he sank into her inch by inch. Unable to hold back any longer he thrust fully inside her, shuddering at the immense pleasure of feeling her body cradle him deep inside. He lay still as her body slowly acclimated to his size.

Bridget gasped; she had never felt so stretched in all her life. It was almost painful, but at the same time highly erotic. She moaned as he began to slowly move inside her, withdrawing a little and thrusting back in. His thrusts were slow and leisurely. It felt wonderful but soon it was not enough.

“Harder, please!” She gasped.

In response he purred and quickly increased his speed thrusting harder and faster inside her. She bit her lip to keep from screaming at the sensations he was causing deep inside her. He leaned forward until she could feel his panting breath on her ear.

“Don’t hold back. I want to hear you, feel you come.”

Darius growled in pleasure when she screamed. He leaned forward and captured her mouth in his. He swept his tongue into her mouth, mimicking the movements of his cock in her pussy. He felt her body start to quiver as her second orgasm overtook her and screamed his name. His thrust deep inside her one last time, savoring the sensations as she climaxed. The feeling of her pussy milking his cock pushed him over the edge and he gave a hoarse shout as he came, spilling his seed deep inside her.

Bridget lay still unable to move. She had never felt so good in all her life, or so replete. She felt Darius slowly lift himself off of her and roll them both to the side, bodies still joined. She heard him purring and smiled.

Drowsily she opened her eyes and looked at him. As if feeling her gaze he opened his eyes.

“Is this a dream?” she whispered huskily.

“No, but if you like I can convince of just how real I am in the morning.” He grinned salaciously at her.

Bridget smiled and closed her eyes, wondering just what the morning would bring.