One Good Deed Deserves Another

Story Info
Young man drinks mature woman's milk.
4k words
4.2
167.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers

The sun is trying to burn a hole through the thick fog that has descended over the city. Even in the midst of summer, these strange quarks of nature can roll in from the Pacific Ocean anytime. I glad that I not trying to drive my big rig around today. I had to park my car further away from the Post Office than I expected too. Walking back to the car, I approached the bus stop shelter, I saw a lady sitting on the seat waiting for the bus. She had both of her forearms supporting her massive breasts from underneath. There are tears rolling down her cheeks as she holds up the weight of both tits. I stop beside her and say to her, "Are you OK. Can I help in anyway."

"No, I not OK, I been waiting here for a fucking bus for well over three quarter's of an hour now. I need to get home real soon because if my condition."

"I'm not going to make excuses about the buses running late, but it may be due to this dam fog, its very heavy and it has slowed the traffic down a lot. If you like I can run you home, my car just up the road a bit near the Bookshop."

Looking at me with some contempt for a moment, I noticed that she lifted her forearms slightly. She glances down to her large swollen breasts, then looks me in the eyes, "I sorry about the way I answered you, I been waiting a while now, I live at Harristown. If it's not out of your way, I could do with some help to get home as quickly as I can."

"Where in Harristown do you live?"

"Do you know where Golan Drive is?"

"What end do you live, my house is at the western end, number 265."

"Did you say 265."

"Yes, the house painted a sand colour with dark green trim."

"I know the house, now I know you, you rebuilt an old truck in your driveway about two years ago."

"You got me in one, I like thing old, she was made to last that old girl, all the boys at work like to sit in it. As they say, she got character, and has a look all of it own, a look of what a truck should have these days ."

"Seeing your going my way, and I'm in need of getting home as quickly as I can, can you please drive me and I will be happy to pay you some fuel money."

"You don't need to pay, as we live in the same street, I need to apologise to you."

"What for."

"I should have introduce my self sooner, I'm Mack Carter."

"Happy yo meet you Mack Carter, my name is Anne Gilmore." With that, she drops her right hand and holds it out to me.

I take hold and shake it gently and say, "I am like wise happy to meet you Anne Gilmore," still holding her hand, gently pull on her hand and continue to say, "Now lets get you home." With that, she rises to her feet, but keeps her left arm under her tits.

As we walk to my car I look her over from the side, I like what I see. She is a few years older than what I am, but what have captured my attention most of all is her tits. I never seen tits this size on a women before. Trust me, in my job, I have see n a lot of women as I drive around town.

When we get to my car, I unlock, opens the passenger's door first to allow Anne to sit in the car and close it behind her. She rubs her hand over the leather covered front bench seat and waits for me to unlock my door and sit beside her. I notice her looking over the dashboard, and she looks at me and asks, "How old is this car of yours."

"It's a 1957, Studebaker Golden Hawk, it was my fathers, he got it brand new from the Motor Dealer, when he passed away, he left it to me, I restored it also. I love this car, big V8 under the bonnet that roars out the twin exhaust pipes when the gas pedal floored. You should see the envious looks I get from the young bucks around town."

"Why that's."

"When I get stopped at traffic lights, young and old ladies alike cast a loving eye over my Precious, that what I called the car."

"I can remember as a child, dad had a car like this, but it was a Plymouth though, these old cars look heaps better than the new stuff they make today."

"Holla Lu yah, there is some one other than myself who thinks the same way as I do." Putting the key into the ignition switch, I fire up the brute of an engine. To hear the deep throb of the eight cylinders burbling from the exhaust pipes as they echo of the walls of the building around us. I have fitted the car with seatbelts and reach over to fasten Anne belt.

With a smile on her face, "God, you can feel the power of the engine through this seat."

"You want too, it 470 cubic inches of shear grunt, a big Holly four barrel carbie sits on top of it."

Putting the old girl into "D" the moves a little, releasing the handbrake, I pull out from the gutter. As we slowly make our way to the highway to Harristown, Anne has become quite chatty. Telling how she watched the progress, I made with the truck and one day it was gone. A week later its back, freshly painted. Then she goes quiet; looking towards her, I see she has again placed both her forearms under her breasts. Tears stream down face; reaching into my shirt pocket, I take hold of my handkerchief and hand it to her.

She looks down to her tits and said, "I had hoped to be home by this time, and god this is so embarrassing for me."

"I'm not embarrassed about you crying, its what we all do some time or other."

"That not what I mean, I, I don't how to say it."

"Say what."

"It about my condition, this is the first time I been caught away from home. It that I need to, O, hell, how do I tell you?"

"I'm the sort of a person that you come straight out and say what needed to be said."

"That just the point, that why it's so embarrassing for me to tell you my problem."

"What ever it is, it won't go outside this car or ever be spoken by me to anyone at all, whoever they may be. That is the type of a person I am, what said to me in confidence, remains confidential. I just am trying to help you."

"you're only the other person beside my doctor who knows now." Pointing down to the end of her breasts with her right hand, "This is my big problem and your handkerchief won't be any help to me at all when see what I mean."

Looking to where she is pointing, I see a large wet area has formed on the dark blue material of her button up blouse. Clearly, I see the white fluid ooze out, trying to form a drop before it seeps back into the fabric of the blouse. Looking into her eyes, I ask, "what causing that to happen."

With a look of disbelief on her face, Anne shakes her head before saying, "Don't you have any idea where it comes from and what its call."

"It's coming from your breasts."

"That right, it breast milk, do you know how women get to produce milk."

"No, Dad told me some things, but he never mention anything on how this happens."

"Did your mother tell you anything."

'No, she died giving birth to me, Dad and his sister raised me. When I was about five, Aunty Margaret got married and mover interstate. Dad used to drive trucks himself and being a religious person that he was, I suppose that he felt awkward about telling me about women things like this."

"If it does not offend you, how old are you."

"I'm 28, next February, and it does not offend me."

"I just turned 49 last month, my problem started when I went to my doctor for a check up about some ailment I had. He did some test and told me that I had a hormone imbalance. Gave me an injection, tablet, and patches, three weeks later these grew bigger,(pointing to her breasts) and started to ache. Another three weeks later, I started to get a fluid discharge from my nipples. Back to my doctor, he took a sample of the fluid, sent it off to be tested, came back that my breasts are starting to produce milk. Put your self in my place, 48-year-old women, who on hormone replacement therapy and wall are, her tits spring forth abundance of milk. That how it happened to me, but other women gets pregnant by their boy friends or husbands making love to then. You do know about that don't you?"

"Yah, cause I do, dad did tell me about how a man places his thing into a women's you know what, that between her legs. Leaves his seed in there, it fertilize an egg and nine months later a baby is bourn, is that not correct Anne."

"Is that all your father told you about how we reproduce."

"Yes, what else is there to know."

"Hells of a lot more than you know now Mack, have you done anything remotely like that with a women before."

"No, the opportunity never come along, and I not found anybody I comfortable with to want to do it. I feel uncomfortable around women, I think it from not having a mother around me when I was growing up."

"Are you uncomfortable with me in your car, sitting beside you as we are now. Me telling you about my medical problem with the way my breasts are."

"No surprisingly, I am very relaxed having you ride in my car. I am comfortable about you explaining what has happened to you. I don't know how I would react if I if I was placed in your position. Thinking about it, I would not be game to leave the safety of home myself."

"That the way I felt the first weeks after the milk flowing freely, stayed indoors, expressing milk hourly from my tits, trying to relieve the pressure."

"What did your doctor do."

"He said that I could try by not using the patches for a few months to see what happen. If that fails, stop taking the tablets. I did as he said, nothing worked, and he called me in for another medical examination. It was the injection that was to blame for my condition, it can not be reversed, so I stuck with it for the rest of my life."

With all our talking, I pull up in front to Anne house, with a smile she asks, "Would you like to come in for a coffee."

"What would your husband say if he found out that you had another man in here."

"First of all, I not married, secondly I am divorced and thirdly I don't have a man in my life at this time, who would want me the way I am now. An ugly old bad with big sagging tits filled with milk, who in their right mind would want me this way, it does not make me look sexy at all."

"I know that I not been around any women so far in my life, to me, I think you are a very beautiful women, I very much like the way your breasts are and I like their size. If I were your boyfriend, I would not leave them alone at all. You would have a hard time trying to keep me away from them."

"What would you do to them if you were my partner."

"Kiss then, hold them, hug and kiss you, what ever you like me to do, sorry, I should not have said that to you."

"Why did you say that Mack."

"what Anne."

"you know, being sorry."

"Dad would not approve of what I just said to you."

"Mack, your father not with us, your with me, I asked you what you would do if you were my partner, didn't I."

"Yes, but, dad taught me to never talk like that in front of women."

"Look here Mack, I like you, I like the person that you are, you did not offend me with what you said. I asked a question and you answered it, so what's the fucking problem."

I look at Anne with wide opened eyes as to her last comment. "I suppose there no problem."

"OK, do you want a coffee or not. Sorry again, I love to have you come in, to have your company for a while, if you want to."

Thinking for a moment and smiling back to her, "I like to have a cuppa coffee with you Anne Gilmore. If I ask anymore stupid questions, you got my permission to dong me on the head."

"There is never a stupid question asked, it only stupid when the question is never asked at all."

"Who said that." "My father said it to me when I started attending high School."

"Sounds like to me that your father was a very wise man."

"He certainly was, I need to get inside now and you need a cup of coffee for putting up with me."

I get out and walk around to open Anne door, holding out my hand, help her out of the car, locking the door behind her. She opens the heavy timber front door, pushes it fully open and walks in with me close behind. I look around and see that the layout of Anne house is the same as mine.

"Anne, the layout of your house is exactly as mine, just the shape of the front wall is different."

"Really, I thought that my house was a one only design."

"I had the same thought myself."

We walk down the long hallway to the kitchen, I look in amazement, and she has the very same cupboards in the same colour as what mine are. They are in exactly same position in my own place, it like my house, just the front different.

"Where do you want to sit Mack, here or in the lounge room?"

"Where ever its more comfortable for you."

"In the lounge room I find it more comfortable for me, that where I have the pump."

"You have a pump in your lounge room."

"I don't know what sort of a pump your talking about, it's a breast pump is what I was referring too. It a vacuum pump with a plastic suction bell on a plastic hose that fastens into a glass jar, the hose from the pump attaches to another connection on the same jar. The bell fits over the nipple, the suction draws the milk out and it collects in the jar."

"What do you do with the milk after it collected into the jar."

"I place it in sterilize containers, and take then to the Hospital, it is given to premature babies, who mothers can not produce milk them selves. I am what you call a wet nurse now, and they needing some straight away. They had a taxi come, pick me up, and deliver it. While I was there, I got the doctor to check things over. With the bus being so late this morning and not having a chance to express any out from my tits before I left here. That why when you walked passed I was getting very pissed off, not with you, but from too much milk in here. The weight and the pressure of the milk inside makes it very uncomfortable, if left for too long it hurts like all shit. Give me your hand and you can feel how hard and heavy they are."

"I don't think I should touch your, your thingies like that, we not girlfriend or boyfriend, are we."

"If I did not want for you to feel them, I would have not asked for your hand. So, shut up give me your hand so you know what it feel like to have swollen milk filled tits."

With that, I move to Anne, give her my right hand and place it on her left tit. God it hard, hot and wet, she gently squeezes my hand into her breast. By her doing this with my hand, a trickle of milk runs along my fingers and drips onto the floor. I have never felt anything as lovely like this before, my cock starts to tingle, elongate, and push out the front of my shorts. After a few moments, she grabs my right hand and places it oh the other breast. With a smile and a nod of her to give me approval to do the same to it as I am doing the other.

I placed his hand on my tit; he got big but soft hands, he touch is firm but gentle. Without thinking, I get him squeeze it, and I can feel the flow of milk increase from my nipple. I am lost in the great feeling of having him hold my tits like this. Hell, I need to sit down and take the strain off my back, so reluctantly remove his hands from both tits. Looking into his boyish face, I say to him, "I need to sit down for a while, come into the lounge with me where we can be a dit more relaxed. Did you like the way my tits felt in your hands and would you like to feel them a bit more."

"They felt so wonderful, I think I like that."

With that, we head into the lounge room, sit down on the settee. I can see the breast pump on the small table beside the settee. Reaching out with the left hand, I again place it back on her tit. Begin to apply gently pressure to her breast; I am reward by an increases flow, yet again. Taking hold of my hand Anne pulls it away and says, "I going to remove my blouse and bra as they are saturated. Have you seen or looked at women breasts yet."

"No, the odd one in magazine sometime."

"I want to show you mine, you promise that you will keep what ever we do in here strictly to yourself."

'Yes, I give you my word."

With that, Anne leans forward and starts to undo the buttons on her blouse. When she finishes, she pulls it off and along her arms, than allowing it to fall the floor at her feet. She is sitting there with a strong bra holding her massive breast up and out from her body. There are two holes about six inches across in the middle of the cup. Her large dark brown nipples are poked through them and a stream of milk dribbling from both of them. Reaching behind her back, she is fumbling with the hocks holding the bra together. I hear the ping of the last hock to and the bra tumbles off her shoulders and along her arms to the elbows. She discards the bra and it joins the blouse on the floor.

"Well, what do you think of my ugly big tits now that you can see them for what they really are."

"Anne, no matter what you say about them, to me they are the most beautiful thing I very seen."

"You're only saying that because they are the first set of tits you seen."

"That maybe so, I glade that you showed them to me, I want to feel them again."

"Go ahead and feel them all you like."

Turning around more towards her, I slide my hands under both of her tits; gently lift to feel their great weight. They spill over the sides of my broad hands, slowly sliding my hands out from under then and take hold of the nipples again. Anne leans back in the settee, closes her eyes, and has a smile on her face. Playing and gently squeezing the nipples, I watch in fascination as multiple streams of milk squirt out pressure. The more I do this; Anne starts to squirm and grinding her pelvis into the cushion.

After five minutes, Anne grabs my hands, look me in the eyes and says, "I was thinking, that you might want to taste my milk."

"I never tasted breast milk before, what does it taste like."

"A lot sweeter than cows milk, their no cream in it and it's even nicer when it's suckled straight from the breast." She brings her right hand to the side of my face and slowly strokes it in a warm loving way. "Please, I like you to nurse, no I want you to nurse from my tit, I have this wanting inside of me, a mother type of a feeling, that is, for you to drain them. I cannot explain the way I feel at this moment."

"I afraid that I may not like it."

"Don't be afraid, I help and tell you how to suck properly so the milk flows freely for you. Bring your head down here, open you mouth and let the nipple slip in. That's the boy, open and close your mouth slightly all the while you are sucking. Now you got the routine working, do you like the taste of my milk."

Nodding my head a few times without disengaging from her teat, I swallow as quickly as I can. A lot of milk is flowing into the confines of my mouth and do not want to lose any of this precious liquid. Within in five minutes I have drained her left breast, let the nipple slip out from my mouth, it makes a pop sound. Sitting up, I look hungrily at her right tit, milk weeping from it nipple. Holding her right tit up towards my mouth, I lean down sucking its nipple into my hungry mouth. While I suck on the second tit, Anne starts to grunt and yells out, "Yes baby, suck harder, god I'm cumming, Augghhhhhh!!!!!!."

Having drained both of her tits, I sit up and Anne throws her arms around me and says, "I needed that, you a natural tit milk sucker, aren't you."

"I don't know, it's the first time for me and I love the taste of your milk. I suppose this will be the only time you will let me do this."

"Hell no, if you want to make this a daily routine, call in on your way home from work. I beginning to like your company and I want to get to know you a lot better."

"I want to see more of you myself, I like that too." With that, I kiss Anne passionately on the lips. After six months, I , moved in with Anne and rented out my house. We stayed together for fifteen years, I came home one afternoon and found Anne laying on the lounge. She was not breathing, the doctor said that she had a heart attack. I greve that she passed away by her self, without me being beside her and her tits never did dried up. I must have drunk gallons of her milk and lover drop of it. I hope to find another lady one day who will want to breast-feed me the same as Anna.

Tin Man
Tin Man
36 Followers