One Good Deed Deserves Another

Story Info
Teacher does Kyle a favor; she asks for one in return.
1.6k words
4.34
51.4k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle stood outside the door, nervous about why his teacher, Mrs. Lovewell, wanted to see him. He was a well behaved student and scored well on his exams. He couldn't think of any reason why he would be asked to stay after school. He took a deep breath, turned the corner and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Mrs. Lovewell said.

Kyle entered the classroom and sat down at the desk closest to her. He crossed and uncrossed his feet nervously as he looked around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with his teacher.

"Don't worry, Kyle. You aren't in any trouble. I just have a small matter I'd like to discuss with you."

"Uhhh, o-ok," Kyle muttered.

Mrs. Lovewell set down her pen and looked over at her student. She glanced at his feet and then his nervous eyes. She held back a grin and clasped her hands together.

"Relax, Kyle."

He took a deep breath and looked up at her. Mrs. Lovewell was an attractive woman. Kyle guessed her to be in her late thirties. It was obvious she spent time working out as her body was in excellent shape. She didn't dress to show it off, but she knew how to look good and professional at the same time. Today she had on a knee-length red skirt that came to her knees and a white blouse with the top two buttons left open. Kyle had been trying to guess her cup size all year but she never wore anything which would lend a clue. Mrs. Lovewell slid her fingers over her wedding ring and looked over at Kyle.

"Kyle, I've been thinking for a long time about what a brilliant creative mind you have." She straightened her stack of papers. "I have an acquaintance at a literary magazine. I was hoping you would let me send your short story to her. They have a $1000 cash prize to any high school student who gets published. Not a bad thing for an 18 year-old senior heading off to college in a few months."

"Wow! Mrs. Lovewell, that's awesome!"

Kyle was smiling like a cat at a mouse farm.

Mrs. Lovewell smiled back and looked over at him. Kyle was roughly 5'10" she figured, because he was quite a bit taller than she was at 5'4". And she guessed his weight to be about 170 pounds. He kept his blonde hair long, which she liked. She had always found long hair sexy on a guy. It made her wish her husband was 25 again.

"There are a few entry forms to fill out."

She slides a manila folder across her desk to him, which he picks up and slides into his book bag.

"Thanks, Mrs. Lovewell. Is there anything else you need me for?"

Mrs. Lovewell bit her lip, not wanting to grin too widely or blurt out an answer right away. She looked down at her hands and then back up at Kyle.

"Yes there is, Kyle. I'm doing you a big favor. Now I need one from you."

Her voice almost stammered, but she regained her composure got the words out nice and clear. She felt the butterflies in stomach beginning to flutter even faster.

"Sure, Mrs. Lovewell. You mean helping read essays or something?"

She almost laughed at the suggestion.

"No, Kyle. Something much better."

She leaned forward and looked right into his eyes.

"Kyle, I want you to fuck me."

His mouth fell open. Clearly he had to be dreaming and would wake up any second now. He tried to look at her but couldn't bring himself to make eye contact. All he could do was tap his fingers on his desk.

"Kyle, look at me," she said softly. When he didn't she repeated the statement more sternly. He looked at her.

She could tell he was stunned by her request. He looked nervous and she couldn't blame him. She never made an offer like this to a student before. She was nervous too.

"Kyle, I am arranging for you to receive a check for $1000. So, in return for that you are going to fuck me right here on my desk."

"But... you're married. I can't..."

She interrupted him.

"Kyle, I selected you for a reason. Blonde hair, green eyes, just about six feet tall; you are the closest thing this high school has to my husband."

He looked at her blankly.

"You may have the best creative mind in this school, Kyle, but you are so goddamn dense. My husband can't get me pregnant, so you are going to do it. Now get over here and show me that cock!"

Kyle swallowed hard and walked over to his teacher's side of the desk. She smiled as she watched him walk. When he was standing beside her, she reached out and undid his pants. As soon as she had them down, she knew his cock was much larger than her husband's. Her eyes widened and she slid her hands over it, coaxing it to total hardness. Now that his cock was standing at attention, she dropped to her knees and slowly slipped her mouth over it. She began by licking his shaft slowly up and down. She could hear his breathing changing, so she changed her method and pace of licking and sucking. The head of his cock went into her mouth next. She sucked on it softly, stroking his dick as she did. After getting her mouth warmed up and ready for action, she began taking it into her mouth. Kyle was very impressive, she couldn't wait to have it inside her, but it was going to be down her throat first. It had been a long time since she was challenged giving a blowjob, but she was determined to deepthroat his cock. After nearly five minutes, she was able to do it. She smiled, feeling very proud of herself.

Mrs. Lovewell stood up, ready to show Kyle her good. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall from her body. Kyle looked down at her impressive chest, being held back by her Wonderbra. He didn't have to look at the Wonderbra for long. It was on the floor in a matter of moments.

"36D," she whispered as she stroked his cock. "Just in case you wondered. And Kyle, you are much more impressive than my husband."

She winked at him. He grinned.

She stepped closer to him and lifted off his shirt. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she stood on her toes to kiss him. He kissed back, getting into it quickly. His hands slid down to her skirt, pushing it down to the floor. All she was left wearing were her red high heels and a red thong. She grinned devilishly at him and climbed onto her desk in doggie-style position. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. Kyle gave her a smack on her ass, which made her jump. Her grin got wider and she licked her lips. He slid her thong down her thighs and rubbed her very wet pussy. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, anticipating what was coming next. When his cock began to enter her, she let out a moan filled with more pleasure than she could remember having since she was in college. Kyle began fucking her faster, his cock stretching her hot, tight pussy. Her moans got louder and she began yelling out orders to him on how she wanted to be fucked. He began to wonder how she got by all these years with a husband so poorly endowed.

"I want to look at you as you fuck me," she said.

She turned herself over and threw her thong on the floor. Kyle re-entered her, filling her pussy with all of his length. He cupped her tits, squeezing them, his thumbs sliding over her nipples. Their eyes met and her hands moved to his face, pulling his mouth to hers. Their kiss was deep, tongues wrestling each other. His cock was thrusting in and out of her, hard and steady. She was moaning through their kisses, her nails sliding up and down his back. Kyle began nibbling on her ear, and kissing her neck. He was careful not to bite her neck, wanting to make sure the secret was kept between them.

"Fuckinggodyeskyle!" she moaned as he fucked her cunt as deep as he could. "Fuck that pussy! Fill me with your cum!"

"Oh God, Mrs. Lovewell!" Kyle said through his hard breathing. "You have the best pussy I ever had!"

She smiled her devilish smile.

"Then fill this pussy up with your cum!"

She began grinding and moving her pussy to the rhythm of his cock pumping in and out of her. Her hands slid to her ass and she grabbed it hard, her nails digging into his cheeks. It was only a few thrusts after that Kyle unloaded his spunk into her. Her body shuddered with orgasm as his cum rushed into her. Their eyes locked at the moment of orgasm and they smiled at each other and kissed deeply. Kyle continued slowly sliding in and out of her until his cock went limp.

"God Kyle, that was amazing," she purred as she slid her nails down his chest.

"Yes it was, Mrs. Lovewell."

"Let's do it again every day this week after school, just to make sure you holdup your end of the deal," she said as she rubbed her body up against his.

Kyle smiled down at her and promised to be in her room ten minutes after the buses leave every day. He slowly got dressed and got ready to leave. As he turned to walk out the door she called his name. When her turned around, her thong was in the air headed towards him. He caught it, smiled at her and slipped silently out the door.

Mrs. Lovewell sat down in her chair, stroked her freshly fucked pussy, rubbed her sexy flat stomach and smiled.