One Good Man (Complete)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her writhing beneath him and his conscience resurfaced. Pulling out of her was the hardest thing he had ever had to do. He stood up, his hard cock, covered Amanda's juices sticking out. Its quivering now, it was so close to release. He jerks and pulls on it and cums quickly onto the kitchen counter. It's not really satisfying enough but lets Alex clear his head a little.

"I want this to stop. Will it stop now?"

"Oh no" Said Amanda as she dresses and leaves.

++++++++++++++++

He lied to Clare for the second time, when she noticed he was distant and distracted. He told her that things at work were difficult. He knew he had to stop this behaviour and decided that he'd relegate some of his responsibilities at his office and spend some time concentrating on his family.

For several weeks he got home early, made dinner for the family, took the kids out, visited his mother more often. He felt that his head had begun to return to normal and resolved never to put his family at risk again.

Amanda had watched these changes with interest. She decided it was time to up her game.

+++++++

Still determined to refocus on Clare, Alex had decided to take her for a romantic weekend away and had gotten Tina to agree to stay with the kids for the next few days. The kids both liked her and Clare trusted her implicitly.

After the Halls had left, Tina cooked Ben and Chloe some food and had watched some Disney videos with them before putting them to bed. She tried to settle down to some studying but couldn't concentrate.

Amanda watched as the babysitter snuck into Alex and Clare's bedroom. She was glued to the monitor in her home, barely aware of slave number Two rimming her ass.

She watched as Tina lay on the bed and got comfortable. Tina began stroking herself through the crotch of her jeans but soon decided that this wasn't enough. She undid her fly and put her hand down her cute pink panties.

Amanda grew excited at the sounds this little vixen began to make and her own fingers were soon probing deep inside herself.

Tina was writhing on the bed, oblivious to everything. Lost in her own fantasy she couldn't stay silent.

"mmmmm Mr Hal...mmmm yes that feels good" came out of the teen princess' mouth

Amanda was at alert instantly, all thoughts of cumming now gone. This was a development that required some closer attention.

+++++++++++

The next day Tina came back to the house with some groceries after dropping the kids off at playgroup. Walking into the kitchen and dropping the bags on the counter, she was surprised to find an attractive woman there.

"Hello, you must be Tina! My name's Amanda and I'm a friend of the Halls," said Amanda, noticing that the girl had checked her out her body and had blushed. Was she bi? Amanda wondered, hopefully.

Amanda offered to help Tina in the kitchen and they struck up a conversation.

"Do you like working for Alex and Clare?" asked Amanda

"Oh, they're just lovely people, you know? And the kids are great!" replied Tina.

"Still no one's perfect right?" added Amanda

"Well, they seem to be..." said Tina puzzled at the direction the conversation had taken. Amanda had also noted the tinge of resentment that Tina had failed to hide with this last statement.

"Things are rarely what they appear, my girl. In these suburban homes, curtains can hide all manner of sins.... alcoholic wives, unfaithful husbands...."

"Well Clare hardly drinks at all and Alex is a devoted husband...."

Amanda walked over to Tina and put her arm around her. She stroked Tina's cheek and delighted in the shudder of excitement that Tina responded with.

"Darling I wouldn't be too sure about Alex..."

"What do you mean?" Tina whispered, a trace of hopefulness in her voice

"I've tasted his sweet cock and I've had him eating out of my cunt, right here in the kitchen. If you want him I can help you have him too..."

Tina smiled and agreed to listen to what Amanda had to say.

+++++

Tina and Amanda were excited. It was time to put their plan into action. They had been so patient waiting for the right moment.

Tina was babysitting for the Halls, whilst they went out to a restaurant. Amanda followed them. All it had taken was one quick blowjob for the barman and she was able to slip some pills into the drinks destined for Alex and Clare.

When Alex came home he called Tina from the hallway,

"Tina? Are the kids all right?"

"Fast asleep Mr Hall" came the reply from the living room.

"Mrs Hall isn't feeling well. I'm just going to put her to bed and then I'll drive you home, okay?"

"Okay Mr Hall.

He carried his sleepy wife upstairs, puzzled how she could have gotten so drunk without him noticing. He was disappointed too, for some reason he was incredibly horny tonight and figured he'd have to spend some time in the bathroom relieving is throbbing manhood. After checking on the kids he headed down. He opened the door to the living room and couldn't believe his eyes. There was Tina, naked, reclined provocatively in an armchair whilst a redhead knelt between her legs.

"Hello Mr Hall" said Tina opening her eyes slowly.

Amanda swung round and stood up. Alex didn't know where to look, at Amanda's amazing body, Tina's juices smeared around her mouth, oozing sex appeal or Tina, whose pussy was now revealed to him. He'd never considered Tina naked before...he couldn't hold back the thought that maybe he should have. He looked at the dainty erect nipples on those sweet, not overlarge breasts, her slim waist and trimmed pussy.

"What's going on?" said Alex looking at the two of them.

Amanda walked up to him.

"I meet Tina recently and found we had a lot in common...we both want you..."

Tina had joined them in at the doorway. Amanda and Tina were now stroking his cock through his jeans, slow and rhythmically.

"Ever had a threesome, Mr Hall?"

"What...no...haven't" he stuttered

Taking an arm each they led the placid Mr Hall to the sofa. Tina leant over him and undid his shirt and Amanda unbuckled his pants.

"Clare.... the kids..."was the last that he was able to murmur before he felt both their tongues on his hardness. He looked down at the two excellent cocksuckers get to work. Tina favoured his hairy balls, nestling her head down there then coming up to lick his shaft. Amanda worked the tip, sliding down his foreskin and sucking at his tiny hole. She looked up, a slim trail of saliva connecting her red lips to his pole.

"Play with our pussies, baby...."

Alex took his idle hands and began inserting a couple of fingers into each of them. They moaned with pleasure but didn't stop what they were doing.

Alex was vocalizing his pleasure loudly. His mind consumed by the power they had over him, over his body, and the tightness of their pussies as he was now pushing his fingers in to them.

"gruuuuun" he shouted as he came, shooting his salty fluid all over their faces.

"Daddy...?!" came a tiny voice from the top of the stairs.

This sobered him up completely. He couldn't imagine the horror he'd feel if one of his kids saw him like this.

Pushing the two sirens aside, he ran to the door,

"Stay upstairs, Daddy will be there in a minute."

Looking back at the out of breath women on his sofa, he hissed,

"I want you out of here, now."

He hurriedly put on his clothes, wiping his wet fingers on his pant legs and bounded upstairs.

After he'd settled his children back into bed Alex walked down the stairs. What had he been thinking, with his family just upstairs?!!!

"Amanda's gone Mr Hall, but I need you to drive me home..." Tina said plaintively.

On the drive to her house, they were both silent. He pulled into her road and stopped.

"Listen Tina, tonight should never of happened..."

"Mr Hall, I'm back at college soon, we can forget this ever took place..." she said as she was getting out of the car, "...at least until I'm back next holidays" said with a wicked smile.

++++++

Alex hated himself. He had never even thought of cheating on Clare before. Now he had had sex on their kitchen floor with another woman and two women on the sofa. He hated Amanda. It didn't make sense how she turned up when she liked and made him feel this way.

He couldn't get her or Tina out of his mind. He would be innocently doing something at work or at home and get an erection thinking about them. He had wanked himself off to a picture of a redhead whilst at work the other day. His cum had gone flying all over his desk. He'd had to hurriedly clean it up before his secretary came in.

+++++

Amanda was fuming. She hadn't even had his cum in her pussy yet. He was so strong-willed, so in love with his wife and family. Oh yes she had made him do things that he had never thought of doing, but he was still the same man at heart. It made her furious.

Time to talk to Clare, maybe?

++++++

Alex walked up to the school to meet his wife, who was already there picking up Ben and Chloe. They planned to visit the playground that afternoon. His stomach lurched when he noticed who was chatting with his wife. He stopped stock still and his mouth dropped. Amanda was chatting to Clare by the school gates.

He watched as Amanda walked away. Clare didn't seem upset, in fact she noticed him and waved. He walked over.

"Who was that?" He enquired, trying to sound neutral.

"Oh, Amanda, she's a teacher, just moved here to be closer to her boyfriend and was checking out the schools in this area. She seemed nice." Clare replied, oblivious to the look of anger that flashed over Alex's face.

++++++

The next day Alex was still pent up with anger. Amanda had spoken to his wife. Didn't she know she could destroy him?!! Mostly though, his anger was due to the fact despite hating her, his prick had still leapt at the sight of her yesterday.... He was pacing around his empty house, unable to concentrate on work, when the doorbell rang.

He opened it and saw it was Amanda. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in to the house.

"That hurt you know..." said Amanda.

"Someone could have seen you!!!" He shouted.

"So...?" asked Amanda innocently.

"And yesterday with my wife?!!! You bitch. Are you trying to ruin my life? You think you can come here just like this? You are a crazy bitch. Fucked in the head."

Amanda had a calm look on her face as she slapped him. It was replace by a look of surprise as he grabbed her by her arms and slammed her against a wall. It hurt but Amanda smiled.

"You really want to fuck me today, don't you?"

This really pissed Alex off. She had no shame. He'd teach her a lesson. He reached out with both hands and ripped her blouse right open. He pushed his body right against hers. He only realised he had an erection when it jabbed her in the stomach.

"You want me like this, bitch? Huh? Huh? I've dreamed of doing this..."

"Yes fuck me right here. Do me as you want to do me." Replied Amanda hurriedly.

He held against the wall with one hand as he ripped off his belt and undid his fly. Amanda slide off her skirt and panties. Alex growled, looking at her.

"Yeah, want it? Want it like a slut?" Alex sneered.

"Tell me what you're going to do to me"

"I'm going to stick my cock right into your womb, till you can't take anymore. Think you're a nympho bitch? I'll satisfy you, don't you worry."

All his frustration and guilt was being released now. He couldn't control himself. His cock was shoved right into her gaping hole up to his balls. He could feel them banging against her as he pummelled into her. She was screaming loudly, her arms flailing, but failing to catch hold of anything on the wall. She was knocking photos of the Halls onto the floor but didn't care. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, calves against his pumping ass. Nine inches of hot meat filling her completely, she'd never felt so satisfied.

"I ...just ...want... to... fuck... you... whore," Said Alex between thrusts, "Take my married cock, yeah, haaaaow, I'm going to cum inside you. You want my cum?"

"Yeah, oooh, yeah" croaked Amanda.

They came together and fell into a heap by the bottom of the stairs, out of breath. He kissed her, passionately on the mouth.

"I've never been like that, or felt like this before" He said. "Did I hurt you?"

"No baby, I loved every minute."

"Clare will be back soon. You had better go"

"Here's my address, why don't you come round and we can talk."

++++++

"Hey Clare, I'm going out with some the guys from work tonight. I might not be back till late."

"Okay honey, I hope you have fun."

"I'm sure I will." He said strangely and went to have a shower.

+++++++

"I don't know what I'm doing here...."said Alex to Amanda as he crossed her threshold.

"Sure you do," replied as they sat down. "You just need to admit it to yourself, to say it out loud. Tell me that you want to fuck me and to keep on fucking me..."

Amanda was running her fingers through his hair, letting him feel her naked tits pushed up close to his chest. Her hand slipped over his unclothed chest and down passed the waistband of his boxers. Stroking him, keeping just the right amount of motion so that she could keep his cock up for hours.

"Yes I want to fuck you, I never want to stop." Groaned Alex.

"Why?" asked Amanda

"Your pussy is so tight, your tits, legs, tongue. They make me feel like I've never felt before... I'll give it up all for you"

"What...about... Clare?" She croaked

"Don't...care" Alex stammered

"And Ben and Chloe?" Amanda gasped

"....yes..." Alex couldn't lie to Amanda or to himself any longer.

"Am I better lover than Clare? Am I sexier than Clare? You'd rather fuck me than ever fuck Clare again?

"God, yes to all of that..."

"You'd give up your family just for one more taste of my pussy, wouldn't you?"

"....in a second...."

"You can't resist me anymore. You only want me now. No other woman will do. It turns you on that you are here with me, betraying everyone that loves you?"

"More than anything...."

"You think about me when you fuck her?"

"Yes"

"Does she please you any more?"

"You're my whore, the only one I want to fuck..."

"Want to do me in the ass?" Asked Amanda

Alex smiled evilly and opened his eyes. He had never even considered this possibility. He flipped his slut over on to the coffee table and squeezed her rear. He spat on his fingers and rubbed it in to her tightest hole.

He slammed his cock into her. It was tighter that her pussy. He didn't care if he hurt her; this was how women should be treated. Amanda loved it. She could hear his bestial cries behind her, through her cries of ecstasy. One his big hands held her waist, the other on her shoulder, pushing her to the table. Bending over her he reached round and grabbed her swinging tits.

"I'm about to cum in your ass," he hissed, just as he did. He kept his softening cock in for a moment then wiped himself clean on her ass cheeks.

++++++++++

"You know, I think it's time you met my boss." Amanda said, thoughtfully.

"Yeah?" Alex replied quizzically.

Amanda got up and turned on her computer.

"I should warn you, this is going to be a little strange." Amanda said.

+++++

"Hello Alex." Said the man on the screen.

Alex's eyes were wide and his mouth open. The computer was showing an older version of him?!

"Yes Alex, I'm you, a future you. I'm you in about 50 years from now." The older version of Alex said.

"This...is...not...possible." Our Alex cried.

"Alex, I want to tell you a story. I'll tell you now that it's all true."

The young Alex waved his hands, as if he couldn't believe he was agreeing to this.

"The year is 2006, your present. A little shitbag named Greg Brown, who lives in the neighbourhood, breaks into your house and steals everything; only, he's careless because he desperately needs a fix. He leaves fingerprints behind and the police arrest him the next day. With me so far?

The younger Alex nodded.

"Greg's mother doesn't take kindly to her only son being locked away and pays you a visit. She wants revenge; she tells you that Clare has been cheating on you for years with a guy named Kevin."

The mature man's eyes began to well up but our Alex was too dumbfounded to feel anything.

"Anyway you confront Clare and she confesses. She tells you that Ben and Chloe aren't your children."

Alex looked over at Amanda, who took his hand reassuringly.

"Clare leaves you and takes the children. You're devastated. After failing to take your own life, you sink into drink. Soon that's not enough to numb the pain and you start taking drugs. You visit whores and no depravity is too low to sink to. You lose the business and your home."

The older man paused, as he seemed to spasm in pain. It took several minutes before he was able to continue,

"When the aliens make contact with Earth, you hardly even notice. You're diagnosed with AIDS a week later."

"Aliens?!!! Oh, come on!" Laughed Alex nervously.

"They are the Vana. They made contact in 2021. Earth was the first planet where they had found intelligent life. They began to solve all of our problems, wanting nothing in return except to learn about us...they cured the AIDS epidemic and global warming, just like that." The old man said, clicking his fingers.

The modern day Alex was beginning to believe his future self, he spoke too honestly, too sanely, for Alex to doubt.

"Then I meet my Amanda. She was older then, obviously," He said, smiling at the present-day version. "She helped me to rebuild my life. The pain never diminished but I began to find I was able to control it better."

The computer screen showed the man spasm again. The watching Amanda put her hand to the image, tearfully.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," the old man protested before resuming speaking. "Like I said, the Vana were fascinated by us. Terranophilia swept over their planet. Every Vana wanted a house built in a Terran style. Amanda persuaded me to go to Van and take up architecture again."

The image of the man began to shake and Alex and Amanda could see dust falling across the screen.

"I was happier than I had been for years. Amanda did things to me that I hadn't dreamt were possible. Then one day, in an old Vanan storage building I was renovating I came across something odd...."

The old man broke off as something fell from the ceiling above him and struck his temple. He put his hand to his head and grimaced at the sight of the blood.

"It took me some time but I worked out what it was. The Vana had built a device that could look into the past, but had gotten bored with it!! They just put it away and forgot about it!!!" He cried, becoming excited for the first time.

"I couldn't help myself, I watched the day I found out about Clare and the kids over and over again. I was a man obsessed! And then it struck me! I could change the past, I could build an interface and communicate with 2006!"

Amanda got up and stood behind Alex. She put her hands on his shoulders and began to gently massage them.

"I emailed Amanda, your Amanda, a year ago. That was when things began to go wrong. People here, in my reality, began to suffer from agonising spasms, eventually dying painfully. Whole chunks of my present began to fall to pieces as I changed your future. I don't know what I'd been thinking, that maybe my present would just blink peacefully into oblivion, never having existed. It seems I was wrong."

He looked around him, in whatever place he was sitting.

"I built a temporal bubble around myself and watched as everyone else began to die." His voice was a harsh whisper now and there was a look of deep horror in his rheumy eyes.

"I think that reality, my reality, was fighting back as the past began to unravel. People who had been blissfully happy found themselves targeted by the universe. It began to attack them as 'alien' bodies; so many lives that should no longer exist or should exist in some other way!"