One Great Night!

Story Info
Friends get robbed, but gain something great.
1k words
3.1
24k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a chilly night in the last week of November. The winter was just setting in on the almost perennially warm Florida coast. The Thanksgiving weekend was just about to get over. Friends Mike and Ed along with college buddies Laura and Heather and Heather's cousin Tina were returning home on Saturday night after a fun-filled three days at Mike's farmhouse 60 miles out of town. Mike had to catch a flight on Sunday to Phily and so they could not spend the whole long weekend together.

Mike, Ed, Laura and Heather went to the same college. Tina was visiting Heather for the long weekend. Every Thanksgiving they usually spent with their families, but they decided to break tradition this time and just planned a simple three day rustic getaway to Mike's farmhouse. They spent the three days barbecuing, sunbathing, reading and just relaxing.

They had been driving in Ed's SUV for about an hour on the state road. Laura, Heather and Tina were asleep in the rear seat. Ed drove past a red pick-up which was parked along the roadside with the hazards blinking. A man in his 40's was standing near the truck and waved for help. Ed and Mike slowed down and decided to stop their car and look at the man. The state road was deserted and dark. It was 11pm. The man came running towards the SUV and told them that his truck had broken down and that he had been waiting for over an hour for a vehicle to come along. Mike got out of the SUV and decided to take a look at the truck. Ed turned off the engine, opened the door and was about to get down, when a man appeared out of nowhere and held a gun to his head. There were four other men, all armed, apparently roadside robbers. Hearing the commotion, Laura, Tina and Heather woke up. The robbers made all five of them stand together with their hands to their heads, as one man emptied their pockets. They demanded the five to quickly surrender all their jewellery and the keys to the SUV.

They handed everything they had without a word. Then a burly man said he did not want the five to get near the police anytime soon. He told them all to undress and toss him the clothes. The five were shocked. They pleaded with him, but the stubborn guy forced all five to undress to their skins. He would not spare the girls even their panties, which they turned in after a great deal of hesitation. One man collected all their clothes and put them in the SUV. They told the five to walk behind the trees with guns aimed at them. The five covered their privates with their hands and went behind the trees. Once the five were out of sight, the men jumped onto the truck and the SUV and sped away.

The whole incident came as an utter shock to the five now left stranded on a desolated, dark and cold roadside without even their clothes. Each of the five was now standing behind a tree, speechless and too ashamed to come out in the open. After a couple of minutes of silence, Ed spoke out. "Damn it! What should we do now?". "The next town is about thirty miles away." After some discussion from behind the trees they decided that their best shot was to wait by the roadside and try to stop a vehicle and get help. It was getting windy and Heather suggested that they huddle together for warmth. But nobody dared to come out first in the open. Laura told everybody that it was quite dark and that it would be ok to come out. Slowly they all came out. The girls huddled together first and then Ed and Mike joined in.

Heather was 5' 5 with chestnut hair and an impressive body. She was quite a head-turner on the beaches with her 34" breasts. Laura was 5'6, blonde, slim and had smallish breasts. Tina was the most gorgeous of the three, standing at 5'7, endless legs and fabulous breasts. Both the guys had tried to impress her at the farmhouse, to the chagrin of the other two girls. Ed and Mike were both 5' 11 and worked out often.

Their five bodies were now huddled together in the cold, shivering. They could see each other's silhouettes in the faint moonlight. As they all grew warm with touch, Ed and Mike couldn't resist their instincts. The mere thought of being in the company of three naked girls caused their penises to gorge. As they huddled closer by the roadside Ed inadvertently touched Tina's breasts. Tina did not utter anything. In the moonlight, the girls looked at the erections on Ed and Mike's dicks and burst out laughing. The two blushed with nobody to notice. Laura whispered something in Heather's ear and Heather whispered to Tina. Tina took her hand near Ed's crotch and held his dick. Ed was taken by surprise. Heather then took Mike's dick in her hand. With Tina's touch, Ed's cock grew rock hard. Ed asked Tina if he could touch her breasts, and Tina didn't refuse, afterall she was the one who started it. Ed touched her breasts and fondled them for a while, sucking her nipples. He then placed his hand on Tina's cunt and she moaned. Laura too wanted a piece of the action and began kissing Ed. Mike kissed Heather and began to rub his hand over her clitoris. They played with each other until they were all very aroused. Heather took hold of Mike's cock and inserted it between her moist vagina lips. It was Ed who finally got the privilege of having Tina. Tina licked Ed's penis while Ed helped Laura with her breasts. They were all reluctant to lie down in the grass and Mike performed a quickie on Heather, standing. Seeing Mike and Heather, Ed grabbed Tina towards himself and shagged her with a quickie. After a couple of minutes, Mike was hard again and shagged Laura. It was sex driven by instinct. It was animal-like, in the open, under the stars. All five experienced a unique pleasure that night, a pleasure unattainable between sheets of a cosy bedroom. How they reached home is anybody's guess!