One Happy Family Ch. 2

Story Info
Sisters include both husbands in their play.
1.3k words
4.15
90.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canary
Canary
21 Followers

It was only two months later when the girls carried out their plan to seduce Greg. Alex made the four-hour trip north for a weekend when her sister Tami informed her the kids would be gone for the weekend. According to Alex, Tami teased the hell out of Greg without giving him any for the past two weeks and continued on Friday night. Since Alex got in late they just had a drink and went to bed. Saturday morning was the start of the seduction and Alex's story went something like this.

Greg and Tami were having coffee and reading the paper when Alex came into the kitchen wearing a thigh length cotton nightgown. Nothing too revealing but the buttons were left undone and a good view could be had if she leaned over just right. Her white cotton panties could be seen easily if she bent over or sat down without crossing her legs. Tami ran her hand up Greg's thigh while Alex had her back to them and gave his cock a squeeze then excused herself to take a shower. Greg wanted to go along but Tami insisted he stay and talk with Alex. While Tami was in the shower Alex made herself busy around the kitchen making sure Greg got a good view of her panty-clad ass.

She also bent over a few times to reach for a section of the paper to give him a brief view of her tits. She could see that he had a hardon that he was trying to hide with the paper under his running shorts that were his only clothes besides his T-shirt. Tami came back from her shower rather quickly wearing only a tied robe. She sat down to read the paper and the loose tie of her robe offered both of them a good view of her tits as she leaned over the paper. Alex excused herself to take her shower and made it a quick one. She entered the kitchen quietly and found Greg on his knees eating Tami's pussy. She dropped her robe and asked Greg if he needed help with anything. He nearly had a heart attach but didn't resist when Alex gave him a big passionate kiss. The three of them proceeded to the bedroom where they sucked and fucked each other silly for the rest of the weekend. They told him about the great time the three of had at our house, and they made plans for the four of us to make a trip to Minneapolis.

That trip to the twin cities was a memorable one. We made reservations for one room with two beds. Alex and I arrived a couple of hours before Tami and Greg did, and Alex had to fight me off the entire time. We greeted them at the door with hugs and kisses when they finally arrived. The girls insisted we go to grab a quick bite to eat then hit a few bars. As we were bar hopping, we passed an adult bookstore and wondered in. Alex picked out a little vibrator that she thought would be interesting and we proceeded back to our room. Up to this point everyone had seen each other nude except for Greg and I.

Tami suggested we take a shower and started to get undressed. We all followed quickly. This was the first time either Greg or I had seen another erection in person. We quickly hit the shower one at a time for a short rinse. I was the last one to shower and was treated to the girls laying on one of the beds kissing and playing with each other's boobs. Greg was on the other bed slowly stroking his prick. I moved behind Alex and started kissing her ass trying to get at her pussy.

"None of that yet. It's time for you and Greg to put on a show for us."

"What do mean?"

"We want to see you guys suck some dick like you wanted us to eat pussy," Tami added.

"I don't think so," Greg added.

"No touching until you do," said Alex.

"I don't plan on watching and wanking all weekend, so let's give it a try," I said as I moved to the bed and rubbed Greg's leg.

"I don't know." Greg said.

I moved my hand up and grabbed his balls, rolling them in my fingers. Greg groaned as I moved my mouth to his prick and licked him before sucking him deeply into my mouth. His hips thrust up and I had his entire cock in my mouth. He is about an inch longer than my short dick, which only measures 5 inches. I slowly pulled my head back, while keeping a firm suction on his dick. This was going to be enjoyable. Hell, it was sex. Of course it was going to be enjoyable. I settled into a steady rhythm as I played with his balls. It wasn't long before Greg's breathing was fast and he was moving my head faster on his dick. I knew he was about to come and I wanted it in my throat. The first spurt took me by surprise and I gagged a little. After that it was no problem. I continued sucking his softening cock, paying special attention to the sensitive head.

"Enough," He said as he pushed my head away. "Are you sure you haven't done that before, because you were damn good."

"Being on the other end has taught me well. You ready for your turn, because I'm about ready to shoot my load right now?"

"I'm not sure I can do it."

"Then turn over and lube up your ass, because I need some relief."

That brought a laugh from the girls whom I had totally forgotten about. They were still playing with each other's boobs.

"I'll help you get started honey," Tami said as she moved off her bed to join her husband and I. "Get down here and learn from a pro," she said as she moved her head over my dick, and started slowly licking the precum off the head. Greg joined her and she brought her head off my dick and gave him a long passionate kiss. Alex moved over to our bed and gave me a kiss then straddled my head and lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth. That blocked my view of what was happening at my crotch but I didn't care. I soon had a mouth on my cock and one on my balls licking away. This was not going to take long. I was soon humping into the mouth that was sucking my cock. I reached down and started playing with Greg's dick, which was starting to come back to life. That action brought Alex over the edge and she almost drowned me with pussy juice. I started spurting my come down Greg's throat and he pulled off my cock after the first spurt. His mouth was replaced by his wife's, and she sucked me dry.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it, you little cocksucker?" Tami said as she kissed her husband. "I'm the only one who hasn't come yet, so who is going to do the honors?"

"How about all three of us gang up on you and see how many times we can make you come?" I said as I started sucking her nipples. Alex moved between her legs and Greg moved his cock to her mouth. We lost track of how many times she came before Greg and I had both come after taking turns fucking her and Alex. We were all exhausted and slept well.

The next day started as the night before had ended. It was a fun weekend had by all. Since that time we have gotten together on several occasions. Because of their three kids it usually had to be at our place or at a hotel on a weekend getaway. Their kids are growing up, and that will be the topic of part 3.

Canary
Canary
21 Followers