One Hell of a Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek tried to get into position to suck on me again. I waved him off and said, "Derek... if you want me to fuck your ass, buddy, then everybody just needs to leave my fucking dick alone for a few minutes."

I looked at Cindy who was languidly stretching out on the couch, a big smile on her face and looking very content, "Damn, that was a good fuck," she murmured.

"Baby," I said. "If you would have worked that pussy just a little bit more, you would have gotten a load of my cum in that hot little box of yours. We almost ruined the rest of the night for Derek, here."

She giggled, "I wouldn't have minded," she said tiredly. Her eyes were hooded as she stared at me. She looked like she could pass out any second now.

I let five minutes tick by as I got my breathing and my cock under control. I gave it a few experimental tugs, just to make sure I wasn't going to explode at first contact. Satisfied, I reached down and retrieved the foil packet, I had dropped earlier, I tore it open, pulled out the condom and unrolled it down my shaft.

I hate condoms, I always have... but, it was how Derek wanted it and it would keep me from cumming to quick. "How do you want it, stud?" I asked Derek.

He got up on his hands and knees on the sofa, his hairless ass pointed my way. I was a little surprised considering how much he enjoyed my hairy chest that he would want it doggy style. But whatever, at the moment it was his show. I figured we could start it that way, but I wasn't going to finish off like that, I had my own plan on how to end this evening.

I grabbed the bottle of lube off the end table that I had placed there when I first got here this evening. First, I put a good amount on my fingers and rubbed it onto his puckered little asshole, making sure to probe a finger inside as well, getting him nice and slippery for my cock. He was moaning and pushing back against my invading digit. I pulled out, got some more lube and stuck two fingers into his tight opening. I fingered him a few times as he moaned in pleasure.

Pulling out that second time, I smeared a generous glob of lube onto my condom covered cock. I put the head of my penis against his opening and asked, "Are you ready, Derek?"

"Go slow," he moaned.

I pushed forward and the head penetrated his anal cavity, only the head, then I stopped, giving him a chance to adjust to the intrusion.

"Okay... okay..." he panted. "A little more, but nice and slow."

I pushed a couple of inches in, he gasped and tried to pull away. I grabbed his hips and held him in place as I eased more of my solid pole into his tight backside. His sphincter clenched and milked me even harder than Cindy's cunt had. It was a good thing I had rested, and probably a good thing I had the condom on. I had never felt anything this tight gripping my dick before.

"Oh God, John, you're so big." He groaned in both pain and pleasure. "I hadn't expected it to feel this big in my ass."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. At this point I had almost half of my dick buried in his nether region.

"N... no," he stammered, "just let me get used to it."

Kyle came over, reached under and start stroking Derek's cock and fondling his scrotum. He gave me a nod of encouragement to continue.

I pushed more in and instead of pulling away, Derek eased back and slid the rest of the way on, our smooth sacs nestled together. Kyle promptly grabbed both of our balls in one hand, fondling and squeezing them together. Damn, Derek's ass felt amazing, I had never been in this tight of a hole before. I moved slow and started rocking my hips, bringing my cock almost all the way out and then starting the long slow glide back in.

I could tell when the pain eased and pleasure began to take over by the quality of Derek's moans and by the fact that he was becoming a more equal participant in our carnal fuck. He began to glide back on my shaft and I in turn picked up the tempo.

Within a few minutes, I was pounding into his anus almost as fast and hard as I had fucked Cindy not too long ago. Our balls were slapping together with each thrust, our grunts and moans filled the room and we truly enjoyed our man on man lust.

It was time to change things up a bit though, I slowly slid my cock from his nether regions, it came free with a popping sound and Derek moaned in protest at the lost feeling of having his ass filled.

"Flip over, Derek. Lie on your back." I told him.

Realizing the position I had in mind, Derek did I asked. He grabbed the back of his knees and pulled them up toward his chest. I eased my cock up to his butthole, which was actually partly agape. My cock slid in without the slightest resistance.

With Kyle still standing next to us, he was stroking his cock while he watched. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to finally have that dick in my mouth and see if it tasted as good as it looked. As I slid in and out of Derek's ass, I leaned forward toward Kyle's cock. He saw what I was up too and guided his penis to my open mouth my lips circled the head and I immediately dipped my tongue into his slit to gobble up the seeping precum that I knew was gathered there. He threw his head back and moaned, one hand grabbed the back of my head and he began to fuck my mouth. Not fast and powerful strokes, but in a steady rocking motion that put half of his cock into my mouth with each thrust. I tightened my lips around his shaft and used my tongue to bathe and caress his penis.

I was right, his cock did taste as good as it looked. It was delicious and I found that I loved sucking his dick. I didn't even mind his hairy balls slapping against my chin. The only thing that would be better, I thought, is if he would unload those balls onto my tongue where I would let his hot sticky cum roll down the back of my throat. Mmmm... I shuddered with the thought.

He didn't though, abruptly he yanked his cock from my mouth and with one final jerk of his hand, Kyle sprayed his seed onto Derek's smooth chest. Burst after burst of his semen splattered against his friends' pecs and stomach.

Derek promptly began rubbing the gooey mess into his skin, even licking his fingers clean as he went. I was disappointed and a little ticked off - I found out a couple of weeks later, that they have never been comfortable cumming in a guy's mouth - and I might have taken a bit of my frustration out on Derek's anus. He didn't seem to mind though as I started sawing in and out of him harder and faster. A few times, I would pull my dick completely out, see his gaping hole and ram back in, my balls hitting hard against his butt crack.

I knew I was getting close, we had been going almost nonstop for over an hour, the booze being the only reason I hadn't cum yet. But I was rapidly approaching that point and I wanted Derek to cum first. I reached down and removed his hand from his cock. My fingers were still a bit slippery with lube and it added even more sensation as I started pumping him.

Within a minute he was shooting his load, adding to the cum that was already drying on his chest and stomach. I pulled my hard cock from his well-fucked ass, yanked off the condom... one pump... two pumps... three, my cock jerked and cum rocketed from my body. The first spurt covered his chin, nose and up onto his forehead, the second landed on his lips and down to his neck. The third, fourth and fifth added to his on his chest and stomach until my spent cock dribbled its last drops onto the head and shaft of his penis.

Derek didn't waste any time, he used his fingers to scoop up as much combined cock juice as he could and drank it down.

With three rapidly deflating dicks and Cindy sitting on the couch watching us, she began to giggle and said, "Fuck, what a night!"

* * *

I never did see Cindy again, I can't I was surprised, she had fun that night, but she was only there as a favor to a friend after all. I did hook up Derek and Kyle once more for a threesome and three more times with just Kyle and I. But these are for different stories, if I decide to tell them. To this day I still find myself thinking about those three, especially Kyle and his cock.

I only have two regrets from that night or that time in my life; one, never got a chance to eat Cindy's sweet little pussy and two, I didn't get to swallow down any cum.

Okay, one last regret... I never got to live out my fantasy of having a hard cock fucking my tight virgin ass and pumping it full of creamy, hot cum. Mmmm...

12