One Hell Of A Sexy Stranger

Story Info
From a boring day in the office to an exciting evening.
768 words
3.28
10.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NaomyJ
NaomyJ
9 Followers

Tired, hungry and generally worn out, I walked out of the office not knowing how journey home would be. I would sleep all along the way or probably listen to my Empire music collection. All these were my plans as I walked to the bus stop but amazing, none of that happened to me. There was a long queue of people waiting for the bus and I hopelessly followed the suit.

A young man, probably in his early 20's queued right behind me. He was all jovial and I kept wondering what kept him that way. I thought he was sexy and I didn't trust myself enough to not bang him in the bus. Anyway, the bus was finally here and I couldn't wait to board and go home to finally rest after a long day at work. Something crazy happened though, a baby had soiled the back seat of the bus and it was stinking, we decided to wait for another bus and that is when I officially met this hot stuff.

I don't really know what the attraction was all about but I knew there was definitely something about him that I liked. Maybe it was his charm, smile or even his body. Who knows?

Finally we got in the bus and as if he knew, he sat beside me and started chatting with me. All was good, funny; it had been so long since I laughed or smiled. This man was getting into me and I was definitely not going to let him go. Well, I live a few miles, from his place and so we exchanged our contacts and just like everyone else in the 21st century, we started sending funny images, jokes and good morning messages.

A week later, we felt like we had met two years ago but the attraction was too much for me to handle. One day we stayed in town after work and decided to hang out, probably take dinner before going home. At the dinner table, I could barely take my eyes off him, his hands and chest; definitely I was going to spoil everything here. All I thought of was how his hands would feel moving all over me, he was talking but I wasn't listening until he held my hand. I came back to reality and yes, he was looking at me in the eyes and I also noticed the sparkle in his eyes.

No words, no more food, just drinks and us. He kissed my hand; I wished he would kiss my lips instead. He held me closer and I felt secure.

He finally kissed my lips and it felt like heaven. As time passed by, the kiss got deeper and deeper. We needed to get the hell out of the restaurant. We got into a cab and drove home.

At my house, he bid me good bye but I couldn't let him go.

"Please stay," I said.

He paid the cab and we went into my house.

At the door I could feel his hands all over me; I wanted him too, so much. His hands worked miracles. He

I needed him now more than ever. He knew just where to touch me, and what to do.

He was fully aroused and I wanted him in me but he took his time. He led me to my bedroom leaving a trail of my clothes. By the time he laid me on the bed, I was completely nude and soaking wet. I just wanted him to shove his huge, delicious dick in me and fuck my brains out. He was a teaser; he took my now erect nipple and gently bit it giving me chills. He trailed kisses down to my wet pussy and suckled on my swollen clitoris. He licked my slit sending me to climax instantly. My pussy juices flowed endlessly and my sexy stranger couldn't let any of my juices go to waste. Feeling his tongue move up and down my pussy was the most arousing thing in my life.

"Fuck me already!" I said.

He was fully erect and you should have seen that junk. Huge and long just the way I like it. He put his dick on the opening of my dripping love hole before he thrust in with such stamina. He increased his speed every second. My neighbors hardly slept as I was moaning loudly, shouting every word in my head. That was the most beautiful night of my life as I got to suck the most beautiful cock in the world. I still fuck that guy occasionally.

NaomyJ
NaomyJ
9 Followers