One High Heel Dancing

Story Info
Reality trumps her fantasy.
2.7k words
4.43
24.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While driving to Jonni's place, Ross reflected back to the days when he first met her. It was a time when parties were happening with great regularity and every party brought new faces. But Jonni, like Ross, had been two of the regulars at those parties.

The two of them had never really spent much time talking. They had danced once or twice. But Ross remembered a strikingly attractive girl, close to six feet tall, long legs and dark flowing hair. She was indeed one of the "lookers" at every party and one who's image had helped create the adult image of "female sensuality" for Ross.

Now it was about 25 years later and Ross was on his way to spend an evening with this girl, turned woman, who was still tall, still had a youthful shape, still wore her hair long, dark and sexy and still would captivate a room with her presence. And she was still able to do all that while perched on only one leg. That fact did not in the least, distract Ross' thoughts of Jonni's downright femininity, desirability, and sensousness.

Jonni too remembered Ross from those party days. She remembered him as a nice enough guy, really pleasant, sensitive and polite and she remembers him as being a good dancer. But she was into other things in those days and Ross wasn't a part of "that plan."

Now though, many years had passed and her life had changed dramatically, and he was pretty darned alluring. He had surely proven himself to be a sensitive, caring and giving individual last weekend after Madelaine's party. Really, she thought, as she was getting ready for their dinner date tonight, Ross was pretty darned attractive for a man in his early 50s. He was darned alluring and very sexual and she was totally attracted by the strength, softness and sexuality that oozed from him. She was very much looking forward to this, their first real date, being a very sensual evening.

With that in mind, she had carefully considered what to wear. She wanted it to be evocative, to excite Ross and to make her feel fruity and ripe. She chose a silky Turkish pantaloon top and bottom piece. It was white, had some tasteful pink embroidery and had a tie around the waste that she accented with a hand-made silver belt from Mexico. Underneath she chose a frilled thong and soft bra set that just might show through the outfit. And of course the proper scent had been chosen, one to suggest that there was a regal lioness prowling the jungle tonight!

While dressing, she got warm shivers just thinking that Ross might see her underwear through the silk. For her foot, she did what she had done these past 2 years: she chose her shoe more to satisfy her need for security and safety on one sound shoe than her need to have a devastatingly sexy shoe with hardly any security or safety. So, she chose a stylishly-practical-Roman-lace-up-flat-heeled-Sandal.

Jonni knew how much Ross adored her leg. She remembered how, last weekend, he stroked and gently tongued every square inch of her slender, long, right leg as if it's existence was the most arousing thing in his world. The shoe she knew that would turn him on the most and, in fact, was one of Jonni's favorite dancing and "mood" shoes from the past. If the truth were told, they were the only PAIR of shoes that Jonni had kept. She long ago knew that she would never need a left shoe again so she literally buried all her old left shoes EXCEPT this one)

The shoe Jonni wanted to wear was a 6" high heeled, black straps, open toed sandal. At a natural 5'8" and with this heel, she would tower over most situations. With Ross, she would just melt and fold together with him at eye level.

She fantasized gazing into Ross' eyes and tonguing his mouth and face and diving in for some deep passionate kissing. She fantasized massaging his engorged penis with that little "extra" that she had and hardly anyone else had, a soft, round, 8" long stump. She fantasized an epiphany that this MAN-PERSON and herself brought out the absolute best of all things physical between a man and a woman. She fantasized the evening ending in her bedroom and being spiced with passion, lust and adoration for each other and she knew that Ross would be particularly attentive to her extra little 8" asset.

The sound of the door chime, brought Jonni back from her dreams. She was wet already and the evening hadn't even begun! Tossing her long dark curls aside, she stood up, grabbed her fore-arm crutches and swung to the front door. Her heart pounded with desire as she opened the door and smiled at a beaming Ross who's hand held out a bouquet of fresh flowers.

Jonni lifted her right crutch and accepted the flowers, looked up into his eyes. A moment's hesitation ensued. Ross, as if he was almost sensing the swoon that Jonni had been in just moments before, reached out and gently pulled her to his chest. She hopped forward and nestled her head under his chin while he gently hugged and swayed with her and their entwined bodies. His touch caused her another swoon before she looked up, smiled, parted her lips and pulled his mouth down into a tender and passionate kiss.

Jonni's swoon was matched with a growing bulge in Ross' white-safari-style-shorts. She stretched the remaining 8" of what was once her whole left leg her stump up to Ross' crotch and began massaging his penis as it strained to burst his zipper.

Realizing that the door was still open, they uncoupled and took deep breaths. Jonni crutched backward so Ross could formally enter. With a smile she looked into his eyes and said that it was pretty obvious that he was as happy to see her as she was to see him. She turned on her shapely long leg and Roman Sandal and swung erotically to the couch where she sat and curled her long right leg across her in a half-a-"cross-legged" pose.

"I'll have a dark rum and coke heavily pressed with water. The stuff is all in the kitchen," she said with a saucy undertone of sex in her voice.

With two tall cocktails in hand, Ross, re-entered the room and sat beside Jonni. They toasted the evening as their eyes met and drank in each other's deepest desires and hopes.

"It's just so great to be here" Ross said, "and you look so damned gorgeous! Here's to you and here's to us and here's to our dinner date tonight. And let's not forget to toast our friend Madelaine who was the reason that we reconnected last weekend."

After a few pleasantries, Jonni, who had made the reservations at a little family restaurant she knew well, said that the time was now to get moving. With a smile, she also added that the sooner they got to dinner, the sooner they could return home and "catch up on lost years."

Ross was just perfect. There was absolutely no sense that Ross held back in any way because Jonni was an LAK Amputee. He opened her door, he held out a hand in case she needed it. He placed her crutches on the floor immediately behind her. His right hand found several occasions to drop into her very abbreviated left side and tickle her stump on the drive to the restaurant. His strong hand became an easy and erotic "crutch" to help her up and out of the car when they parked and he gently laid his right hand in the small of her back as she crutched into the restaurant. She felt the warm glow of his hand through her loose, silk top and she was sure her love was getting warm. Again, at the table, he carefully placed her crutches where she could see them and he settled in, not in the chair opposite her's as the table was set, but beside her, on the bench, on her left side.

Dinner was perfect. The conversation flowed. The eye contact was intense, deep and probing. The caressing of her stump under the serviette that Ross had masterfully arranged to be shared by the two of them was almost a sexual experience for Jonni. Each time his hand squeezed her stump she felt an intense blush in her breasts and a searing warmth in her long slender thigh.

On the way home some great old tunes, the ones that weren't too fast or too slow and could go either way, came on the radio. Ross turned and asked if Jonni would like to go dancing before heading home.

Considering her "plan" for the evening, that was a great place to start Jonni thought so she told him that she hadn't thought of that before because she didn't dance anymore.'

"Why not?" Ross asked, "nobody says we have to be jumping and tossing all over the floor. I can think of lots of songs with slow, sensual beats in them. Songs that I'm pretty sure I could sweep you off of your feet (oops, I mean your foot) with easy, gentle, rhythmic and soft dance moves. You'll feel as if you are floating above the whole dance floor."

Jonni was intrigued, confused, a little afraid and, aroused, all at the same time. "Instead of going to a club, how about dancing back at my place?" she asked. Ross of course eagerly agreed!

The lights were dimmed, there were lots of candles lit, Huey Lewis & the News was on the CD, cocktails were being sipped, Jonni and Ross sat side by side on the couch. Ross rose to his feet, turned dramatically to face Jonni, bowed, extended his hand and asked if "he could have the honour of the next dance with the fair maiden who graced his soft vision?"

A gentle pull from Ross floated Jonni up out of her seat, to a spot a foot or so in front of him. His hand wrapped around the small of her back and pulled her towards him. She hopped into his arms. He held her sensuously and securely and began to sway to the tune. Just a gentle, slow sway, back and forth. It was hypnotic, it was pure sensuality as their bodies blended together. As they swayed, Jonni became aware of Ross' wonderful hands gently nudging, squeezing and directing her movements. She also was intensely aware of his engorged penis, pressing hard into her belly and the lush wetness at the top of her leg.

Jonni was relaxed and began swaying her head and gently tossing her long dark hair in time with the music. She became aware that Ross had drawn her closer and more securely to him. They swayed as one. They turned slowly in more or less the same spot. They pivoted, they swayed, they dipped, all the time pressing together tighter and tighter so that Jonni lost all sense of only having one foot on the floor. Jonni wasn't dancing, she was floating over the dance floor!

His hands cajoled, spoke and caressed a sway to the side, a sway to the back, forward or wherever. His arms provided more communication as he clasped and kneaded her upper body. He brought her breasts in constant caressing contact with his broad, tanned chest and the feelings in her nipples as she was dancing with this MAN-PERSON were causing Jonni to drip from her womanhood with desire and expectation.

It was as if Ross sensed Jonni's state. He bent ever so slightly and breathed heavy into her ear. He told Jonni how wonderfully she danced. He wetly rumbled into her ear that he had never, for a moment, doubted that she couldn't dance better NOW than she could whenever it was they had last danced. He told her how much he desired and craved her touch, her conversation, her smell, her hair, and all of the "usual" physical attractions that go along with the "ultimate in female sensuality" as he liked to purr. And if that wasn't enough, he reminded her that she had a totally unique "physical feature" that was also a great gift.

She had NEVER felt like this! She had never felt THIS desirable before. She never believed before that she could feel so soft and sensitive to the whisper touches of a MAN-PERSON'S hands. She had heard, but never believed, that a woman in the hand of a MAN-PERSON could feel this good. She had never been brave enough to walk up to a man and state that "I am interested, are you?" She had never been an amputee before and that fact had never seemed to be less of a bother to anyone!

When the song ended, Ross whispered into Jonni's ear that he would be able to breath into her ear with even more SEX and WET and he would be able to KISS and LICK her ear more sensuously and to fit their bodies together even more perfectly than now if Jonni was to wear one of her trademark high-heeled shoes. For a brief second, Jonni wondered who's dreams and fantasies she had been having before Ross came by this evening. But her look of astonished pleasure and surprise brought a quick response from Ross.

He quickly told her with a sweet smile on his face that her flat-heeled Roman Sandal, laced up to the bottom of the white silk Ali-Baba pantaloon was "more arousing than anything that he had ever fantasized when he thought of beauty, but a high heeled sandal would turn me on so much that I can't promise your safety for the rest of the evening."

"I have never felt as wonderful as I do right now," Jonni purred, "and if you, Mr Ross, are suggesting that something I could do would take me even higher than this moment, then you had just better get my crutches and let me see what I can find in the way of a high heeled shoe in my bedroom."

The deep chuckle in her ear at her last remark buckled her knee but Ross quickly gathered the "swooning maiden" into his arms and sat her gently on the sofa.

When he returned from the hall with Jonni's crutches, Ross once again bowed and ceremoniously stated, " Maiden be gone to thy room for the purpose of adorning your long, shapely leg. Come hither only when you deem yourself to be so desirable to your mate that you plan to be consumed with passion and love for the next several hours of your life!"

Trancelike, Jonni wove her way, unassisted, to her room and chose the 6", black strap, open toed sandal that was still sitting on her dresser. She remembered how, before the amputation it, and its mate, had been amongst her "fruitiest" shoes before the amputation and she was wondering how fruity she would feel in a few minutes when Ross saw her wearing just one of them. She thought she had a pretty good idea.

When she crutched back into the living room, she saw that Ross had refreshed the cocktails and changed to an Eagles CD. He didn't say anything as she crutched up to him with her pert breasts thrust up now into Ross' upper chest. He didn't have to say anything.

If you can imagine the "aura" of a Bhudda statue. If you can recall the smile on that face. If you can do that, then you have a sense of how Ross felt when he watched a statuesque beauty, perched on a 6", black strap, open toed sandal and two black elbow crutches, wearing a sheer, white silk chamisole and nothing else swing into the room. Wordlessly, he smiled deep into her eyes, slipped her crutches from under her arms, laid them beside the sofa, enfolded his tanned arms around her and began again to dance!

They swayed, they turned, they cooed cheek to cheek They were tighter together than before. They were more in tune with the music and they were perfectly silent as they pushed and prodded, swayed, dipped and throbbed their bodies together while a Tequila Sunrise rose in the bedroom.

In a moment of almost breathless passion, Jonni sucked on Ross' earlobe and breathed that she was infatuated with him, that her body throbbed with desire for his touch, taste and smell and that he had given her, for the first time in over two years, a renewed sense of wholeness and confidence that she was still a desirable woman.