One Horny Dream Ch. 2

Story Info
The Dream girls entertain two guys.
558 words
3.92
34.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly opened the door, and she was pleasantly surprised. The guests Diana had brought were handsome, and as the bulges in their pants indicated, good choices for one-night stands. One, a 6’+ black man and the other a 6’ white guy. Both sported short haircuts and couldn’t keep their hands off Diana’s and Ashley’s ass or breasts, but Holly noticed they froze for a few seconds when they saw Melissa laying spread on the bed and both with wet thighs. Diana and Ashley were surprised too. “Come on in, the party’s just getting started!” Holly exclaimed.

The guys wasted no time. Before the girls could blink, the guys were naked, and the white guy had his dick between Melissa’s horny lips. Melissa started sucking for all it was worth. The girls would have kept watching, except that the black guy (who had introduced himself as Rob, they never did find out the white guy’s name) started massaging Diana’s tits. Diana responded by wrapping her silky hand around Rob’s elephant-like cock.

Holly was busy licking Melissa’s wet pussy, working all three of them to orgasm. Holly knew she had achieved her goal for the second time that night, as she felt her own juices flow. When the white guy had regained his erection, he shoved his 10” cock down Holly’s waiting throat. Rob, meanwhile, had sucked off both Diana and Ashley, leaving them both lying in a heap. He approached Holly and promptly shoved his 13” cock up Holly’s ass.

While Rob fucked Holly’s ass, he began to move 3 of his fingers in and out of Melissa’s sopping pussy. Melissa began to moan softly, so Rob picked up the pace, going faster and faster as he fucked Holly faster and faster. He noticed she was doing incredibly well at deep throating his friend’s cock as well as taking it up the ass. Suddenly the bitch he was fisting let out a scream of pleasure and went limp.

Holly sucked and fucked for all she was worth. She heard Melissa let out a scream of pain and pleasure, but didn’t turn around. She felt the cocks in her mouth and ass begin to throb and she knew they were about to cum. She tried to tell Rob to shove his cock in her pussy, but her throat was filled with cum before she could. She greedily sucked up every last drop of cum from the guy’s dick as she felt powerful surges of jizz spray up her ass.

The guys said their goodbyes and walked out. Diana, Melissa, and Ashley were still passed out. “Amateurs.” Holly thought as she walked to the bathroom to wash her face. She grinned as she looked in the mirror. Who would guess that a sweet little girl in a top-selling pop band was an incurable nympho? The rest of the girls, as she’d learned much earlier, had had very few sexual encounters. Holly, on the other hand, was a total slut and proud of it. She walked out and sat on one of the beds and turned on the television. A repeat of SNL was on Comedy Central. She grinned again. This singing thing was gonna be a blast if every night was like this one!

The End

(Thanks for reading! If you haven’t, read the first part of this story. Thanks again)