One Hot Afternoon At The Beach

Story Info
50 year old wife enjoys an 18 year old.
839 words
3.63
241.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biber
biber
16 Followers

Mature 50 year old wife enjoys young 18 year old boy.

One hot afternoon at the beach. While we were sunbathing nude, I got real hot and wet. We didn’t bother this time to look for a secluded spot as on this afternoon the weather wasn’t that good (cloudy) and only very few people were at the beach. Toward later afternoon the sun turned up again but most of the people were gone.

I teased my hubby by playing with his cock to make him hard but nothing more. That made him horny but he mentioned that he had to pee and so he went for a little walk. Meanwhile I stayed in the sun and opened my legs wide apart to led the wind play with my pussyhair. That really excites me. When he came back I was very wet and showed him. He asked me what was the cuse.

While I told him he started to tease my clit with a feather which he had brought back with him. This made me real wild and I told him to stop or he would have to fuck me right here on the spot. He meant that this wouldn’t work here in the open but I was desperate to get satisfaction.

Right at the moment a young boy came walking up the beach and stopped close obviously looking strait up my we cunt. I told my hubby he ether would fuck me now or I would ask our spectator. He just said to do what ever I like (thinking I wouldn’t as I long for black cock mainly). He must have misjudged my state of desire because I winked the boy to come closer.

He was about 18 and had already a big bulge in his swimsuit. I asked him what made him stop and stare and he told me that it was my hairy cunt that caught his attention. He would have never seen one like that as all the Girls he had met where totally shaved. He was all fascinated and his cock grew even larger.

I pulled down his trunk and took this nice young cock strait in my mouth to suck it. I noticed that my hubby was real surprised by my action but started to stroke his own cook while watching. I told the young boy that I want him to fuck me and not to worry about my husband.

He gladly obliged my wish and shoved his nice cock in my soaked and hungry cunt. But, he was so excited that only after five strokes he shot his load up in my cunt. He was all embarrassed and wanted to leave but I told him to stay. I wanted this young boy to fuck me for real. I though that If we let him watch my husband fuck me first, he soon would be hard again.

So I told my hubby to fuck my hungry hole. It needed no lubrication as the sperm from the young guy started to drip out of my snatch. As he was rock hard from his playing, he gave me a good fucking and Good show for the guy. I came twice during that session. Meanwhile I had sucked the young boy hard again and told my hubby to make space for the young cock. This time he fucked me good and hard and he made me come again.

He played with my tits sucked my nipples, but what excited him most was my hairy bush. He watched his piston move in and out. He got so hot that he shot another load up in me. This must have been to much for him then, because he took his pants, thanked us and went away.

My hubby who had watched us, but also the beach for unwanted surprises, he still hadn’t come yet. He was in a real hot state and stuck his pole in my now from sperm dripping cunt. He must have loved to fuck this well lubricated hole. I stopped him though and told him that I want to suck him of. Despite that I’m not to keen in drinking sperm I wanted to taste the juice from that young guy, my cunt and my hubby and told him that this would be my “thank you” for letting me have that young Dick.

He pulled his cock out of my pussy and stuck it right into my moth. It tasted so much different than usual and so I sucked him as never before. When he finally shot his load I really enjoyed it this time. We both agreed that this was another nice experience that we should share it with the readers of literotica. We hope you enjoy reading it as we did in real live.

This night we had another great sex session while we talked about the happening of the afternoon and that soon many readers will get exited about that too. I’m all wet now having brought back this nice memory.

biber
biber
16 Followers