One Hot California Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time passed, the sound of crashing ocean waves reached Rhiannon's consciousness and she became aware of the cool night breeze on her heated skin. It occurred to her then that anyone driving by that happened to look down the hill could see them! Nick must have had the same thought, because he slowly rolled off of her and then looked at her with a teasing grin.

"You little vixen. You could have warned me..."

"Warned you about what?"

He planted a quick kiss on her forehead before answering. "That behind your shy little exterior hides a lover who can rock a man's world."

"I did that?" Rhiannon giggled innocently as she watched him fasten his pants. She liked the way he had left his shirt hanging open.

Nick swooped her off the hood and pulled her against him, letting her body slide slowly down against his until her feet touched the ground. "Oh yeah, and I want you to do it all night long." he whispered.

They wasted no time getting back into the car, and Rhiannon sighed with a satisfied smile as the engine roared to life and Nick began to drive them towards home. Kim had been right after all, she thought, and Rhiannon felt a peace within her that had never been there before. She glanced at Nick as they drove into the night and felt the first stirrings of excitement beginning again. It was going to be a *very* long night if she had anything to say about it!

12