One Hot Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
homerjay
homerjay
80 Followers

Mom scooted back 'til her butt was resting on my ankles, undid my pants and then slid them down to my knees. She rubbed my dick through my underwear and watched it grow more and more from her touch. Pretty soon the head popped out the top and she reached in and pulled out all my seven inches, now stroking the full length of it and playing with my balls. I was groaning in ecstasy, she looked up at me and smiled, then bent her pretty head down and started licking my throbbing manhood. "Oh mom, that feels so good." She swabbed my shaft with her thick tongue, slicking it with her saliva, stopping at the head to kiss it and swirl her tongue around my piss hole. Up and down she went with her tongue and next her lips, all the while my ass bunched up and I urged myself into her hot mouth. She hummed and moaned as she took my entire length down her throat, willing me to cum, but I wanted to hold out so she could get some enjoyment too. I couldn't believe what a great cocksucker my own loving mother was, and boy did she look great with my meat in her mouth. Every now and then she would look up at her son with her bedroom eyes and smile, all the while giving me a fabulous blowjob. Her hair was in disarray all over my crotch as she continued doing a number on my rod with her fabulous lips and tongue. I could also feel her nipples as they grazed across my thighs, sending wonderful chills through my body. But soon mom was through and I could tell she needed my stiff member inside her.

"Oh God, my baby son tastes so good, but I need you inside me so bad," she had proven me right, almost to the letter.

I only nodded in agreement, too engrossed in looking at her breasts jiggling all around as she maneuvered herself so her pussy was on top of my dick. She reached under her little dress and somehow got her black-laced panties off. Wow was she wet underneath! Sucking her own son off must have made her creaming and hot and I felt her juices streaming over my still hard prick, now pinned between us. I ran my hand up and down her milky thighs, very muscular from all her nights at the gym. We both kind of just stayed in that position for a while, caressing each other, knowing full well that we were about to cross the point of no return.

Then, as if reading my thoughts, mom lifted herself above me, grabbed my cock and guided it into her already burning pussy. It slid in like we were made for each other, all the way down to the hilt, her cunt had swallowed me in one gulp. It seemed like heaven returning from my point of origin, the womb where I was born, and mom seemed to agree by her panting and dirty talk.

"Oh yeah, that feels so great Tommy! You're loving your mommy so good right now. Please don't ever stop."

"I won't mom! You're fantastic, I love you so much."

"I love you too baby."

Gradually the initial excitement subsided, ever so slightly mind you, and we got into a slow rhythm. Mom sliding her slick cunt over her son's throbbing fuck pole, she was so wet I could hear the sloshing sounds every time she moved her beautiful ass downward. I helped out by thrusting upwards to meet her, causing her and I greater pleasure each time. I reached down, grabbed the ends of her skirt and slid her dress up more so I could get a good view of our fucking.

"You like looking at mommy’s pussy swallowing her son's beautiful cock?"

"Oh yeah mom! You're so tight, I feel like I might come soon."

"That's what I want sweetie. I want you to come in your mommy’s cunt!"

Mom picked up the pace a little then, impaling herself further on my manhood and with more force. Her breasts were bouncing all over the place; I reached up and squeezed them hard, rubbed them together and pinched her nipples. She went wild at this.

"Squeeze mommy’s tits, God that feels great! Suck them too, please suck my nipples, they need a son's touch so bad"

She brought her chest down and I reached my tongue out and gave them a lick, then stuffed one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and biting them. Her pace increased again and I tried to keep up with her, which proved difficult at times.

"I'm gonna cum Tommie, I'm gonna cum with my son inside me!!!!!! Ooooohhh Fuuucckkk!!!"

"Me too mom, I'm gonna squirt it in you!! Oooohhh Yyyyeeaahhh!!!"

"Please! I need your hot cum so bad! Put it all in me!!"

Mom arched her back, moaning as if she was short of breath; an almost painful look came over her face as she started her orgasm. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock as that familiar feeling began pooling in my loins. Then I grunted and was spurting my seed deep in my mother's sucking pussy, breathing hard in time with her gasps and sobs. I came again and again like I had a years worth of cum stored up in me just for this occasion, each time I shot my load mom reacted with a tremor, part from her orgasm and no doubt part from feeling her son coming inside her. Mom's cunt held my dick like a vice and kept milking every once till my balls were empty. Soon her tremors had quit and we were now mildly grinding our pelvis' together, my prick still buried in her hot box. She had a smile on her face that was both sexy and motherly at the same time as she looked down on her son.

"Wow," she was whispering and panting the words out. "That was wonderful Tom. You are the greatest son."

"Mom, words can't express what I'm feeling right now."

With that mom bent down, her big boobs pressing into my chest, and started kissing me like we did earlier at the party. Sort of a thank you kiss for a date that will never be forgotten, and never repeated. Or maybe there will be a second date?


Stay tuned.

Please vote for me if you like my story.

Send comments to the link below.

homerjay
homerjay
80 Followers
12