One Hot Halloween

Story Info
When a slutty damsel meets a dark Halloween knight.
2.8k words
4.21
36.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a fistful of my hair and she pulled my head backward, toward her, until my back was arched and my face was touching hers. Still standing behind me on the dance floor, she brushed her lips on the tender skin of my cheeks, up to my right ear, and whispered: "I think you are in trouble, girl."

I could not see her clearly, and I did not dare turn my head, but I knew exactly who had grabbed me so firmly and would not let me go. I had spotted her right away, the minute I entered this all-dyke Halloween party. How could I have missed her? There were still a few tables left, but she was just standing there, tall and fierce, in full Halloween butch attire. Only, it did not look like a costume on her. Tonight, she was the knight, dressed in leather and metal, and from her looks, one could tell she was prepared to face the dragon. Or the slutty damsel.

Feeling whorish in my saloon girl costume, I was there, dancing, showing off, revealing half of my tits, the tender skin between the upper band of my fishnet stockings and the seam of my underskirt, which I had rolled up and clipped up each thigh until it barely hid my crotch. The corset that was cinching my waist was putting all the attention on my pulled out buttocks and my pushed up breasts. My outfit made me look like an old fashion whore and made me move and dance like a genuine slut.

She had spotted me too; I knew it from the look on her face. She just stared at me calmly, confidently, as if she knew from the start that she would get me in her bed tonight. Her features remained undecipherable, but I could see her eyes following me as I moved about the room, going to the bar and coming back with a drink, getting up and jumping on the dance floor. All along the way, I knew there were greedy, butchy eyes studying me.

My friends did not feel like dancing, so I joined the wiggling lesbian crowd all by myself. Alone with a hundred of sexy dykes moving to the same beat, I could feel the sexual surge all around me, the collective desires of dozens of horny women, and the deep thrust of techno music into my willing body. Strong rhythms arouse me, and I feel as if I could make out right there on the spot if I met my match on the dance floor.

I knew she was watching. I could sense her. I was not looking at her; my back was turned to her, but still, I was dancing for her, and for her I was moving my ass and rolling my hips and shaking my breast, revealing more of my skin with every step.

"You are a very slutty girl," she said, still holding my hair. She pressed her body to my butt, rubbing herself against my whore's outfit. I resumed dancing, but I could not move much with her holding me so tightly. Finally, she added: "Perhaps you thought you could get away with teasing me the way you did, but girl, I've got news for you." She let go my hair, grabbed the back of my neck with her strong, gloved hand, sending shivers down my whole body. Again, she pressed her mouth to my ear and said: "Do you want to follow me to see what I do with slutty girls who tease me?" The tone of her voice, the inflexibility of her grip made me weak in the knees. Without a word I let her guide me across the dance floor.'

I was led outside of the big hall, to a smaller room that was not used for the party. The tables and chairs had been piled up randomly in a corner, and the whole place was covered in dust. She turned me around and pushed me against the closest wall, and she stayed there, one meter away from me, staring at me. She was not holding me, I could have run away if I had wanted to, but I didn't move, of course, and remained with my back to the cold surface, staring back. I knew I had a defiant look in my eyes. Looking at her watching me, I felt sluttier than ever.

"Lift up your skirt, slut, so I can have a full view of what you've been trying to show me all night long." I raised my silken underskirt. "Higher," she said, "so I can see your goodies." I pulled on the skirt, aware that, since I had not bothered to put on some panties that night, she could see my bare sex, my pussy that had been more and more moist from the moment she got close to me on the dance floor. Now, following her orders, I had the impression that it was dripping wet.

She gave an appreciative nod. "Spread your legs, and show me that cunt of yours. Wider, I know you can do it, can't you, whore? I bet you do this all the time." I caught myself moaning as she said that, and my head went light. Holding my skirt, I opened my legs and I stared at her with a seductive half-smile. "Put one hand between your legs and open your slut's lips for me." I knew I should not do that; I should not expose my sex in front of that stranger, in that public place where anybody could have shown up at any moment. However, I obeyed. I spread my legs even wider and, bending my knees a little bit, I put my fingers between my thighs. Oh, my pussy was indeed very wet, and this was all making me quite horny. Suddenly, I wanted her to fuck me right then and right there, to take me like a female in heat, to screw me like a bitch.

She took two steps closer to me, her body almost touching mine. "Take out your tits, they're almost showing anyway." Complacently, I lowered the short sleeves of my blouse, and I showed my breast. "Raise your arms over your head." Again, I obeyed. "That's a good girl. Now, don't make a single move," she ordered. She leaned over toward me, with her hands on each side of my body, with her face just one millimeter from mine. She moved her lips over my cheeks, my chin, my mouth, without touching me. "You know what we're gonna do, hon?" she said, still teasing me with her mouth. "We're gonna teach the little whore a lesson she won't forget. What do you think?" I sighed as my head started spinning again.

Her mouth moved from my face to my neck, where I could feel her hot breath, then to my tits. I wanted to move, to reach for her mouth, but I knew better. "And why exactly am I going to teach you a lesson, tell me?" She was moving her mouth from my nipple to the other, still not touching me. I was desperate to feel her touch. Suddenly, with her two hands, she reached up, took my nipples and pinched them cruelly. "I asked you a question, whore. Why do you need a lesson exactly?" I gasped and I moaned, and as my reply did not come quickly enough, she pressed my nipples harshly between her thumb and her forefinger while pushing her knee between my thighs. My legs were suddenly feeble. When I replied, it was a heartfelt answer, but also a question.

"Because I'm a dirty little whore?" I said tentatively.

She gave a cold smile."Oh yes, she said, you are a dirty little whore. But I'm gonna teach you a lesson because I feel like it, that's all. I enjoy teaching lessons to dirty girls like you. And I have the feeling that this is what you've been seeking all night long, isn't it? All night you've been asking to get your little ass red, and I'm gonna give you what you want."

The image of her spanking me left me voiceless again. I remained there, with my skirt in the air, exposing my cunt, horny, aroused and moaning. She made a serious smile again, looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Go to that table," she said, gesturing toward the corner of the room where the furniture was piled up. "Bend over putting you palms down on the table. Open your legs." I obeyed. I walked to the table and, bending, I placed my hands on either side of my head. And I waited there like a very obedient little girl. She was taking her time. I could not see her, but I knew she was standing there, observing me. Suddenly, she lifted my skirt and drew it over my butt for my ass to be exposed. I felt the chilly air of the room touch my warm skin. She put one hand on the back of my neck; securing me down on the table as she gently started stroking my ass cheeks with her other hand. Again, I moaned. "You like to offer your ass to strangers, don't you? I bet you're the kind of whore who'd do it for free."

The first spank came as a surprise in spite of my building expectations. My body jerked, but she was holding me tight. She spanked me again and again, making my body bounce, making me moan. She was still wearing her gloves, and the harsh touch of the leather was both an agony and a delight. Pausing, she caressed my offered butt, and again she hit it hard with her full hand. She kept on spanking me at a regular pace, alternating between quick dry strokes and more gentle caresses. I was panting, and I knew my pussy was dripping. Waves of pleasures and pain were running through my whole body. Soon, my cheeks were burning, but she was holding me down with a firm hand, and I could not slip away, even if I had wanted to.

She stopped and went behind me. She pressed her body against me and, through the leather of her costume, I could feel her cock rubbing against my buttocks. I groaned a low and needy groan. "You want it, slut, don't you? You want it up your ass. Tell me you want it!" And I said yes, I wanted it, I needed it more than anything, I wanted her to fuck my ass. She slipped her gloved forefinger between my legs. The feel of the leather on my tender lips, so close to my pussy, made me quiver. I wanted more and I tried to push my body toward her hand. She slapped my ass harder than ever. She took my hair, raising my head a little bit from the table, and looked at me in the eyes. "What do you think you're doing, slut? You think you can go and fuck yourself on my hand at will? Not until I'm done with you. And then, I just might let you get some pleasure. If you've been a good girl, and if I feel like it." I gave a silent whine. She let my head go. "Now, stay still. Your ass isn't red enough for my taste."

I heard the sound of leather against leather. She lifted my head again and I saw what she was holding. She had taken off her large leather belt and had folded it in two. "You know what I'm gonna do with this, don't you?" I nodded. I knew she could read the combination of fright and excitement in my eyes. "You want it, don't you? Tell me!" Again, I agreed: "Oh, please, yes, whip my needy ass with your belt, I deserve it!" She looked puzzled. "You deserve it?" she said. "Why is that?" I sighed and I broke out: "Because I'm a slut and I like it rough and hard, and because I need to feel my ass burning from your touch. Please, whip me until my skin is burning red!"

She went behind me, ordering me to lay still. With her feet, she opened my legs wider so my pussy felt like it was freely exposed between my thighs. And she hit me with the belt. She started with my cheeks. I wasn't beaten hard, but each stroke on already red skin hurt me more. She was hitting not only my butt, but my thighs and the tender skin between my legs, and soon she was also whipping my pussy lips. I was whining, trying to remain silent after she ordered me to. I was also tremendously aroused, and I knew my pussy was soaked, as I could feel the juice running down my legs. And she kept on using the belt until I almost came. When she felt I was on the verge of an orgasm, she stopped. I moaned a helpless moan.

She ran her leathered hand on my buttock, nourishing the feeling of the spanking and the whipping, spreading the heat. "This is a good girl," she said. "You took it so well. But now that you got what you wanted, you have to thank me. Get up." I got up and she forced her way between my body and the table. "On your knees, girl, I want to see how good you are at thanking your benefactor." I got down on my knees, my head at the level of her crotch. "Undo the buttons and see what I have for you." I opened her pants and found a huge silicone cock. I looked up at her, as if I did not know what to do next.

"What are you waiting for, whore? You wanna pretend you don't know what to do with this anymore? Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth. I'm gonna show you." I obeyed clasping my hands behind my back and opening my mouth. Holding the cock with one hand, she took my head with the other and pushed me toward the cock, until it touched the back of my throat. I choked. She smiled. "Yeah, I like it when you choke, it shows me you wanna do a good job for me. Now suck!" She started plunging the cock in and out of my mouth. I had no choice but to suck, to take it deep into my throat, although it made me gasp and `gag. The strong thrusts into my mouth made me drool, and I had saliva running down my chin, my neck, and my cleavage. Tears were filling my eyes every time I choked. But I was sucking like a good girl, thanking my benefactor with a first class blowjob, a blowjob she took from the toy between her legs

It all aroused me so much, to a point that I was about to come when she came in my face, with her rubber cock still in my mouth.

She let go of my head and leaned back on the table. I stayed on the floor, kneeling, watching her between my half-closed eyelids. Finally, she regained her composure and looked at me. "Get up, whore, the night isn't over yet. You like to dance? So let's go back to the party." I got up. "But first, she said, I'm going to show you something." She led me to the washroom, at the back of the unused hall. It was empty, of course, when dozens of women were queuing in front of the other washroom, where the party was held. There was a mirror in the room, and she made me stand in front of it. I was a mess! My hair was disheveled, splayed all about my shoulders. My makeup was ruined: I had mascara running down my cheeks and my lipstick was spread all around my mouth. When she lifted my skirt over my butt, I could see how red and marked it was from the spanking. There was also the wet, sticky spot my juice had left on my stockings between my legs. I smelled like sex and sex was spelled all over my body.

"So, what do you think, whore?" she asked.

I looked at her and said: "Well… huh… I'm a mess." I smiled shyly. She smiled back.

"You look just perfect. You look like the perfect whore you are, a cheap whore who's met her first client of the night. Now, come back to the party with me and I'll try to figure out how I could use you some more in the course of the evening."

I followed her, wiggling my red and greedy ass, my cunt a big, empty, needy hole in the center of my body. Yes, I wanted to come with her.

© zibeline 2005

* Greateful thanks to Mim for editing assistance with this story.