One Hot Night

Story Info
Hot night of unbridled passion.
1k words
3.64
20.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had been shining all day and the couple had been looking forward to the meeting that was set for that night, for several months.

Before he arrived, the skies turned gloomy and the wind grew cool and breezy. It looked as though it may rain.

He arrived through the back gate and she was sitting with just the moonlight tracing her outline. She said “Hello” and startled him. He had not seen her sitting there. He seemed very nervous and appeared not at all what she had pictured in her mind.

He sat down beside her and began to make conversation as his eyes roamed her body. He noticed that she had nothing on underneath the bib overall shorts she adorned. He got a peek at her breasts every once in awhile when they would reveal themselves from behind the shield of clothes…. This made his mouth water and his excitement grow as he held his control to keep from ravishing her.

She appeared to be calm and collected but inside she was very excited. She could feel her juices flowing as she held her calm front. She could feel the heat and wetness between her loins as she sat there taking in his every word. Wanting to kiss those lips and feel his strong-arms around her. She wanted to feel his naked skin next to hers and feel his hard rod grow inside her. Her passion and excitement grew and she did not think she could control herself, but she appeared to remain calm and poised. Oh the thoughts that was running through her head. She just wanted him to take her there and now and make her writhe with passion. Yet, she remained calm.

The air started to turn even breezier so they ventured into the house. He sat across the room from her and continued the conversation. It seemed as though they could not take their eyes off one another as they continued to speak.

Her skin looked so silky smooth and creamy soft. His fingers yearned to touch her and caress her skin. He wanted to make love to her and show her the depths of the burning that he was feeling in his loins. He wanted to hear her moan and groan with ecstasy and see her move with unbridled passion.

He looked so strong, handsome and sexy sitting there she could not help but wonder what those lips tasted like. She yearned to feel his touch and his caress. She wanted to take him and show him her wiles and devil in his pleasures.

She got up the courage and moved closer to him and he welcomed her with his arms. She felt so good to hold and his embrace felt strong and comforting. She could feel the fluttering in her stomach as he touched her. The warmth covered her body. She leaned in to kiss him and as their lips touched the hunger that had been, building was unleashed.

He slid the straps from her bibs off and suckled on the bare breasts before him. She held his head to her chests and moaned with delight. His touch felt so warm and gentle but yet so passionate and hungry. She felt her clothing being removed from her body as her head was in a whirl from the excitement. Her womanhood was overflowing with great floods of passion. He moved down to her clean- mound and began to dally in the juice that ran from her vagina. This sent her into frenzy as she moaned and groaned at the pleasures he was bestowing upon her. Her juices had an indescribable flavor as he lapped them up as they kept flowing from the joy she felt. He could hear her moaning with sheer delight as he tickled her clit with his tongue and made her body convulse with pleasure.

She took time out to remove his shirt and caress his chest. She moved down to slide his shorts and underwear off and stopped to suck his now hard rock cock. She placed herself in a 69 position and began to suck his shaft moving it in and out of her mouth. She caressed his balls as she traced the edges of his head with her tongue and then deep throated his penis letting her tonsils massage it as it slid down to the back of her mouth. She then moved the cock out, took the tip in her hand, parted the lips of his stiff rod, and tickled the opening with her tongue. This was something no one had ever done before and it was a very excitable feeling. She then climbed on top of him and placed his stiff Iron dick in her vagina slowly. She began to move up and down on his member watching the movement as she rode him. Oh what pleasure he felt. She too was enjoying the feeling of him moving in and out of her. Her pace quickened and she began to ride him faster and harder she wanted him deep in her. She was moving in such motion that she could not stop herself. She felt her juices trickle out of her vagina. She could feel the warmth of his rod as it grew to the explosion point. He held onto her ass with his hands assisting her up and down on his rod as he could feel himself about to erupt. Oh what heat what passion? The sheer ecstasy of the moment! With one thrust, he held her in place as his liquid flowed into her. She too erupted and then collapsed from the pleasure.

She lay on top while he held her for a moment. Then she removed herself from him and marveled at how great the experience was. He too was grateful that he had the chance to endure her pleasures.

As he got dressed and was saying his good-byes, she grinned and said, “That was just a sample of what I can do to you.”

THE END