One Hot Night on Long Island

Story Info
Sexclub experience on Long Island.
1.2k words
3.37
43.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

A couple of years ago, I had to drop some relatives off for a flight at JFK. Before I left I checked the internet for any sex clubs in the area. I found them in West Babylon, NY on Long Island. After dropping off the relatives I made my way to the club. After paying to get in I felt awkward standing around inside. There was a main room with a juice bar. This was a bring your own alcohol place. They did have some corn chips and free water or soda. There were all sorts of people inside the club and dance music playing. It was right about the time "I kissed a girl and I liked it." was popular. I remember it playing that night. There was a main stage with a pole on the main floor. Next to this on either side were two slightly elevated areas with couches and love seats. There were big flat screen TV's on showing porn everywhere. Every so often a couple would cause some excitement by fondling each other on those elevated areas.

But the real action took place in the back area. This was an area with three rooms and a bit of open space with some wrap around couches. Each room had a curtain for a door except for one big room which had no curtains on the door or two open space windows.

I sometimes sat at the bar and sometimes walked around trying to take it all in. I had never been at a place like this before. A couple at the bar looked to be about mid thirties. The woman had brown hair and was pretty in the face but in a simple, plain sort of way. The man had his hair extremely short. Both looked to be in very good shape. Every so often another couple would strike up a conversation with them. Meanwhile the single men outnumbered the couples and most looked a bit uncomfortable. A couple of guys looked like regulars who dressed well and tried to get in good with a couple.

As the night went on some groups of couples went back into the rooms with curtains and started to have sex. Men would push the curtains aside to watch. If asked to close the curtain they often would and then another would attempt to open it that much less. Women and new couples were allowed access to the rooms. Crowds would gather. About half the men were masturbating themselves while watching.

I was going in and out of the front and back of the club depending on what was going on. Just then this gorgeous lamina lady walked in with a guy in a ball cap. He had his hair cut very short too. He was about 6 feet tall and she was about 5 feet three inches. She had jet black curly hair and lots of it. It looked fantastic on her. This couple was clearly in their 20's. They walked near the bar when I heard her whisper to him, "Oh you have to bring your own alcohol, do we have any in the car?" He left and returned shortly afterwards with nothing. She was a little disappointed and said, 'It would make things easier if we did."

They stayed at the bar for almost 40 minutes. Sometimes they danced. Then they made their way to the back. She caught a glimpse of a couple of guys masturbating. It made her blush and she gave this big bright smile. "Oh, right out in the open" she whispered to him. It didn't matter that it was an old and not so attractive man she was looking at. Then she peered into the room. An extremely fat young couple was playing with each other. She blushed more and said, "Oh my god." It seemed as if this was her first time in a place like this. She was stunning. And each time she saw any instance of sex whether it be masturbation or an actual couple she seemed to be enjoying it more and more.

They had been there quite a while at this point. Perhaps an hour and a half just watching. He seemed a bit displeased with the whole scene. I think he expected more to be going on from better looking people. She seemed to notice this and whispered to him. "Come here, let me give you a blowjob. Come on." He began to walk hand in hand with her towards a vacant room with a curtain on it when she pulled him towards the room with no curtain and two big vacant windows.

"Let's go in here. Come here." She whispered. "Just a blowjob. I don't want my clothes off, ok." They sat down on a couch in the room. Behind them was a blow up mattress. She got on her knees and took his jeans off. Then she pulled his cock out and began to suck it. It was a good 7 inches an rock hard. I positioned myself close by sitting on the back of a couch on the other side of the wall that abutted the vacant window. I was no less than two feet away from them as she licked his shaft and occasionally devoured it down her throat.

Other men had taken the opportunity to sit next to him on the couch and masturbate. Some laid right on the blow up mattress behind them. I thought they would be asked to leave but the couple said nothing to these men. At times I would catch her eye as she blew him. She liked to catch peoples eyes.

Just then he picked her up under her knees and began to take her pants off. She put up little resistance. "Leave the panties on" she said. He did and moved them to the side and began to eat her out like she was his last meal. She writhed in ecstasy. The more he ate her out the more she enjoyed it. After a while she seemed to want her panties off. He obliged and took them off of her.

She stopped whispering and said out loud to him "Fuck me fuck me now." He did. Then men were masturbating close to both of them as he fucked her missionary style. Then doggy style. Every position seemed to get tried at various points. After about 45 minutes of entering the room and her having at least thee orgasms and him having at least one they were at it again. This time he motioned for her to suck one of the masturbators. A young looking man of Indian complexion and skinny with a thing but long cock. She did. It took a few minutes for him to blow his load onto her. Then he motioned for her to jerk off a white guy with brown hair and a very which decent sized cock. She did not blow him. He also came after a couple of minutes.

They stopped but laid there when two gorgeous black ladies in their twenties came around to have a look. She asked him if he wanted to have sex with them and he said "Yeah." She then went to talk to the girls asked if they wanted to join them but they declined. This seemed to disappoint him. But they started up again. He was licking her from behind and he licked her ass a couple of big licks. She turned to him and said, "Don't stop that felt awesome." So he licked her ass even more. They just kept going and going. They would fuck. She would blow him. He would eat her. They were a magical couple.