One Hot Session

Story Info
She awakens to a sensory overload.
1.4k words
4.14
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke to the gentle tickling of a feather across her neck. The shiver made her tingle from head to toe. He continued down her arm to her fingers igniting every nerve he passed. "Good morning, my Sweetie. Just lay there, and let me wake you." He lifted her lose teddy and dragged the feather across her exposed chest, being sure to never touch the sensitive, erect nipples she had already gotten. He dragged it in a figure eight around one breast -- then the other. This drove her made with anticipation, wanting the thrill he normally allotted her sweet nipples. He did no such thing. Down the other arm he went -- in and around each finger. Her eyes closed as she continued to light up like an electrical fire. Back to her neck and breasts he went. She reached to grope herself, but he grabbed her by her wrists and stopped her. "If you so much as think about doing that again, I will leave you to do the rest yourself while I go make myself some breakfast." She wanted to be touched, but knew that she would not be nearly as satisfied with her own efforts. She, again, laid flat, biting her lower lip as he smiled and began to trace her belly-button. "Take off your panties, please." She wasted no time, and laid down as quickly as possible, panting, wanting him to touch her skin-to-skin.

He wiggled the feather down her left leg, traced it to the back of her knee as she flinched in a tickled spasm. Back up her leg he went, slowing and slowing as he graced her inner thigh. Her legs opened, her sex begging for his touch. She gasped in anticipation, but he stopped just short of her shaven, hot mound. She screamed, "Don't do this to me...Please!" He knelt his face down to her and blew a soft cool stream of air across her crotch, and she nearly jumped off the bed. Her entire body electrified far beyond what she could ever stand. She continued to beg for him to take her, but he would not hear of it. He dragged the feather down her other leg to her feet to once again build up the tingling charge she could not withstand.

"Roll over," he said softly. Her eyes widened pleading for his touch, but he insisted. As she turned and rested her head on the feather pillow, he started to drag the feather from her foot ever so slowly up her leg to her sexy, perfect ass. She slammed her face into the pillow screaming as, once again, the sensation overcame her. He continued up her back to her neck as she began to tremble knowing the spasm that was about to occur.

He put the feather down on the nightstand, and without touching any additional part of her body, he breathed the softest stream of air he could on the center of her neck. First came the cool stream of air to chill her to the core. Then cam a hot blast of breath which he tapered across her neck and into her ear. He whispered into her ear. "Now you know how I feel every time you kiss me." She could feel the sparks all over her body, as the twitching took over. "Just stay right there. I'll be right back."

She laid there waiting and waiting. Finally the footsteps returned and he softly crawled back onto the bed. "Don't move a muscle." He laid his hand on her shoulders, and every part of her jumped when she felt the absolute freeze of his touch. All at once she smelled the muscle rub on his hands, and she knew what would eventually happen would be a gradual increase in heat to a scorching inferno. For now, he massaged all over her back and down to her backside, groping and pulling every inch of her body. Her moans filled the house. The chill causing her to shiver. He continued down her legs and into her thighs, being careful to never touch her delicate sex, though she begged so much for it. Finishing off her legs, he weaved so gently between each and every toe. Her mind was overwhelmed by sensations she could never fathom.

Working back to her shoulders, he made sure that ever part of her back and arms was coated with the soon-heated gel. "Turn over," he asked. She gathered the strength and flipped herself knowing what was about to happen. He began to massage, and grope her gorgeous figure, again refusing to thrill her nipples. He did, however, blow the coolest, softest breeze across those nipples which, by now were immense and begging for his gentle nibble. He massaged so close to her sex, but still refused her ecstasy. She screamed and finally took matters into her own hands.

She sat up, pushed him straight to the bed, and gripped his member through his silky boxers. "Lay down, Baby," she commanded. His cock was huge, as her grip barely wrapped half-way around it. She opened his fly and let his dick out into the cool air, and, without a moment's hesitation, she mounted him and began rubbing him and grinding him into her. Her wetness was audible, as the subtle suctioning, sloppy gyrations continued. The muscle rub began taking effect, and the heat all over her body started to rise.

Normally she would not have near the strength to control her man, nearly a foot-and-a-half taller than her, but she was adamant that she would not be denied. He sat up and, with her still on top, managed to move himself against the headboard, sitting upright with her straddled, face to face. His huge arms wrapped around her and embraced her as he lifted her and inserted his entire length into her now overheated body. Delirious, she nearly fainted into him, but his hoisting and slamming of her fragile figure onto him prevented it. She was limp as he overwhelmed her from underneath. His grip on her ass was so gratifying, but the fire all over her body -- and now her insides -- made her sweat and moan in a sexual fever. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to help with the riding, but it was still him who was in control.

Slam after slam shook the fabric of her mind. The sexual heat of her entire body boiling, she had never been so charged and so ready to cum. Sweat beaded from her forehead and then from every pore of her body. She threw her head back in the heat of passion, and he lunged into her neck feverishly, kissing and sucking and nibbling. Still fucking her overheating body, he was nowhere near finishing this session too soon.

Lifting her off his member and laying her to the side, she could barely hold her breath. He turned her over and began teasing her from behind with his immense cock. As turned on as she was, she did not have the strength to engulf him, but rather he immobilized her body with his wrapped biceps and began to ride her like there was no tomorrow. Overwhelmed yet again by the rising inferno, she came in less than a minute, but his cock would not give. She screamed over and over, orgasm after earth-shattering orgasm flooded her mind and body. It was then that the first sign of his end had occurred.

He began grunting, wanting to flood her with all the tension he had built up for the past two weeks. His slamming increased, harder and harder he pumped. Only his grip on her hips kept her on the bed. Her outstretched grip clung to the sheets knowing what was about to happen. He roared, and, in one final slam, he locked her boiling hot body into his and absolutely flooded her with cum. She began to drip onto the bed but could not remove the deadlock he had on her hips and torso. Staying inside her he fell to his side in a continual orgasm squirting hot load after load into her. His screaming finally subsided, and his spasm and grip finally loosened.

She laid there, panting and sweating in disbelief, never before knowing the height of such erotic energy and sexual satisfaction. They both fell back asleep as one, perfectly exhausted and gratified.