One Hot Snowy Night

Story Info
One man's obsession leads to one hot night.
835 words
3.38
46.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy looked at herself in the mirror in her tiny red shorts and matching top with her Santa hat sitting side ways on her head.

"Mmmmm how good we look for a forty six year old woman." she said smiling at herself with a twinkle in her eye as she turned her petite foot in her black six inch spiked heels.

She walked down the stairs with a fast bounce in her step as she was feeling very desirable. Her husband James looked at her as she entered the room with the rest of their guest. He was ten years her senior and she could still make him get hard just with one smile from her. He was tall and thin, his hair was salt and pepper, his eyes a sparkling blue. He adjusted his belt to his Santa's outfit and went to claim her for a dance to the song strength of a woman. He held her small firm body close to hers leading her into a dance of seduction. His hands roamed her body as every watched this very seductive dance between the two.

Jordan was also watching and his obsession with Sandy was now on a rampage through his body. He seethed with anger, jealousy towards James. His eyes fell on her ass as the short red shorts were cut above her firm cheeks that he longed to bite and spank. He imagined her over his lap with that plump firm ass receiving his spanks from his large hands and she wanted it harder.

"You want it harder bitch?" he said smacking her ass as hard as he could hearing her moans.

He took his index finger sticking it into her ass as she moved her hips trying to more of his fingers in her and he obliged her until he had three fingers deep in her ass. She allowed his fingers to go as far as they could.

"Sit up facing me," he told her keeping his fingers with a steady rhythm as she straddled him and his large throbbing cock entered her.

He bit her large firm breast and sucked on her nipples feeling her pussies juices flow over his cock. His cock was throbbing as he thought of fucking her. He looked around as he slipped off to use the bathroom to jack off his cock. He walked up the stairs without being seen and found himself in her bathroom with her white satin panties on the ground. He picked the panties up in his hand and held the crotch under his nose. He took his cock out and began to masturbate smelling and sucking on her panties. It was long before his hot cum exploded from the head of his cock. He heard her enter the room and he quickly jumped behind the shower curtain and he listened to her pissing in the toilet. The sound was making him hard again. He peeked out as she stood at the sink washing her hands and he made his move coming up behind her. He covered her eyes with his shaky hand as he wrapped his arm around her waist and began kiss her neck. She let out a sigh and her ass began to move against his hard cock.

"My James how did you slip in here without me seeing?" she asked.

He did not answer her but shoved her face first against the wall roughly keeping her from turning her face so she could see him.

"Ok I got it we're playing rape again right?" She asked getting turned on as he bit her shoulder.

The only sound he made was a low grunt as he removed her clothes by cutting them off of her and taking his cock out of his pants placing against her ass as his fingers massaged her now swollen wet clit.

"Mmmmm James I am wanting to cum." she told as her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the pleasures Jordan was sending through her body.

Suddenly as she was just about to cum he rammed his cock into her juicy pussy, her hand took over working on her clit as both of his hands gripped her hips ramming his cock harder and harder into her ass.

"I am Jordan." He moaned as his cock throbbed from wanting to spew his hot juices deep in her tight ass.

She glanced back quickly, yet her fingers worked feverishly on her clit. She wanted the orgasm he was building her up to, the thought of Jordan being her seducer actually turned her on even more and she gave into his rough thrusts of his throbbing cock and exploded her white thick sticky juices over her fingers and cried out from the pleasures that ravish her body. She smiled as they pulled themselves together. She turned to him as she turned the knob on the bathroom door.

"Until our next chance encounter." She told him as she walked from the room smiling ear to ear.