One Hot Summer Day

Story Info
Daydreaming becomes reality with lover's arrival.
957 words
4.21
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
175 Followers

The sun hung in the sky like a huge golden orb. The breeze was just gentle enough to rock my hammock slightly beneath the two huge oak trees that gave me precious shade. Relaxed I let myself drift with the hammock.

Truth is, I was picturing myself naked. Slick with desire for my current lover Dave. He was between my wide spread creamy thighs, pushed in as deep as possible our groins rubbing against each other as he took us both to a massive climax.

Hey! I was bored and horny. A girl has to get her jollies where she can and when she can. My lover was working twelve-hour days I had needs and those needs were crying out for attention.

My one hand slid down my sweat-slicked body, the other hand remained to tease and pull at my nipples. Nipples that perked up at the almost painful attention I was giving them. My other hand slid into my shorts and deep into my rapidly wetting pussy.

Just as I felt the tightening of muscles that comes just before bliss, I heard Dave call my name. I screamed out in my passion and when I opened my lust glazed eyes once more he was standing over me laughing.

"To think I was afraid you were in trouble."

I smiled as sexily as I could. "I am, I answered him. I am dying of need to be fucked by that gorgeous cock of yours." I reached out and pulled him to me by his rapidly growing cock. The balance shifted and the hammock flipped. I landed hard on the grass with Dave cushioning my fall as best he could.

"I think we can solve your problem, but first I have to check if your wet enough for me," he said.

Suddenly his hands were pulling my clothes off and separating my cheeks, his tongue was lapping my juices from in-between my puffy lips and inside of both my openings. He knows how getting my ass, and my pussy eaten turns me on. I responded almost immediately by coming all over his face.

"Yep, I think your ready. " He laughed.

As I returned to almost sanity, he plunged in deep with one brutal but pleasing stroke groaning,

"Baby it's been way too fucking long"

All I could do was hold on for the ride. Dave knowing I would join him at his climax was working on his own pleasure. I ran my nails up his back licked my fingers and on the next trip gently worked first one then another into my lover's ass. I curled my hand and gently went after my target. Slowly I moved my fingers in and out. I wanted him to remember again what he was missing. Remember that overtime was not worth the loss of us.

He screamed out "Baby fuck my ass, Yeah that's it baby fuck me good." Filling me with thick hot heavy cream as he pumped in me taking me along for another, climax of my own. My pussy grabbed hold and milked him for every drop. Moving us into a spoon position and lulled by the summer sun, we slept.

I woke up first with my lover's hardening cock still stuck deep inside my pussy. He was half asleep and moving in and out getting harder by the moment.

I whispered softly. "Fuck my ass baby stick it in deep and fill me full of your hot cream. His hands reached and using the abundant cream from our passion he coated me before moving his fingers in and out when he had three fingers inside he pushed and with a soft moan he was buried deep.

Still half asleep not sure he wasn't dreaming I worked myself up and down his beautiful instrument waiting for reality to wake him completely up. It arrived as finally with a loud groan we came together.

His eyes opened and with one move, we were standing. I was in his arms and he was kissing me deeply beneath the hot August sun.

"The project is done my sweet patient love, and I have off till Monday morning."

I smiled, "Your mine all weekend?"

He nodded. "Got any ideas for what you want to do?"

He looked into my eyes saw the lust shimmering there just for him and laughed as he walked us into the house.

Once in the house I took the telephone off the hook and we put the cell phones and pagers into the fridge. It was the most soundproof thing we had.

The bed was a lot softer than the ground and Dave had his own itinerary for afternoon delights. I must have come about twelve times before fatigue finally took me down for a long nap.

I woke up to the odor of grilling steaks and looking around in the dusk dappled room a chilled glass of my favorite wine sitting next to a bell. The note propped up by it said

"Ring for refills you're slightest wish is my command." I thought for a minute and then standing padded to the bath and cleaned up. Smiling I gathered some of his favorite ties grabbed the bell and once in place rang.

The light in his eyes when he spotted me tied up and waiting for him was worth having to clean up the carpet where he had dropped the bottle of wine.

"What about dinner," he asked? I smiled "Is it on the grill?" He replied "no on plates on the table." I winked, "We can warm it up," the next thing I felt was him landing on the bed."

Steak is delicious for breakfast. We learned that on one fine hot summer day.

maggie2002
maggie2002
175 Followers