One Hot Summer Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "Fuck you look so hot with your legs spread wide like that. I can't wait to fuck your sweet pussy."

Mary lifted her head up and cried out, " I'm cuuuummming! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...DON'T STOP."

With that, she started to drive her cunt back at me hard, meeting my thrusts. Pam sat up and watched us avidly, while stroking her clit with her fingers. Pam reached forward under Mary and grabbed her tits roughly. Mary just groaned louder and slammed back harder. I didn't know it at the time, but right then Pam twisted and pinched both of Mary's nipples hard. Mary reared up and drove herself down on my cock hard, forcing back on my haunches. She was screaming out her climax so loud I thought the neighbours would phone 911. I could feel her cunt pulsing about my hard cock and I could feel her juice dripping off my balls as she came.

Mary slowly toppled off me to the side and curled up into an almost foetal position. I had never seen her come that hard ever. Her body was still twitching spasmodically and I was sure she had passed out.

Pam looked at me and said, "I want to ride you, every way I can."

I lay down on my back with my cock sticking straight up in the air. It was bouncing around in time to the hammering of my heart. Just the thought that I was going to get to fuck Pam was driving me wild. Pam stood up with her feet on either side of my head, facing my feet, and slowly squatted down, bringing that furry pussy closer and closer to my face. When she reached the bottom, the first thing I did was rub my entire face over her pussy lips, getting soaked with her juices in the process. I sucked one of her cuntlips into my mouth and slithered my tongue along the length of it.

"Oh fuck yeah," she sighed, wiggling her hips just a little to increase the friction.

My cock was being ignored for the moment, but I didn't mind. I absolutely LOVE licking pussy. I would be happy to do it for hours. I don't understand these self-centered pricks that want their women to blow them, but won't put their mouths anywhere near their woman's cunt. They are SO missing out on one of the best things in life. Of course that thought only crossed my mind fleetingly, because just then Pam thrust her pussy forward and brought my tongue right over her asshole. I don't know if that was what she had intended, but I sure didn't mind. I started giving her an A-1 rim job.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she moaned.

"Is he licking your ass?" I heard Mary ask.

"Oh yeah, and does it ever feel good. No one has ever touched me there before, but I love how it feels!" she replied. Then she just grunted, "Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh."

I figured that if she liked that, she'll love this and I started to wiggle the tip of my finger into ass. Well, that REALLY got her ass wiggling.

"Fuck, give me more, MORE!" she demanded.

She whined briefly as I pulled my finger out for a moment, but stopped complaining when I shoved it deep into her cunt to collect her lubrication before returning to her ass. I forced first one finger deep into her ass, followed by a second finger (albeit, very slowly). She just held steady as I gently stretched her sphincter out. Mary started sucking on my cock as she watched me work in and out of Pam's ass.

"I love it when he plays with my ass," Mary directed a Pam. "I really love it when he fucks me while I have a dildo up my ass."

All Pam could do at this point was grunt in time with my finger thrusts. Her pussy was liberally dripping onto my neck. Mary's lips left my cock and I heard her get up and run into our bedroom for a moment. I knew just what she was searching for. In the mean time, I just kept working my two fingers into Pam's ass. With my other hand, I reached up and was playing with her nipples. She seemed to love it when I pinched them. I kept increasing the intensity of my pinches and she just groaned harder.

"Oh yeah, pinch my nipples hard..... and pull on them!" she moaned.

By this time I was pulling her nipples out as far as her tits would stretch. In fact, I was worried that I was going to rip them off if I pulled any harder.

Pam just said, "Just like that, oh God, just like that."

It was at that point that I realized that Pam clearly liked a little pain mixed in with her pleasure. I spread my invading fingers wide, stretching her ass and she bucked up, but immediately slammed her ass back down.

"Shit, that feels great," she sighed.

Mary had returned with our assortment of toys by this time. She came around first and knelt by my head so that she could watch me finger Pam close up. Pam leaned forward and engulfed my cock and deep-throated me for a few strokes. Again, I revelled in how deep my cock went into her throat. In this position, the curve of my cock matched the curve of her throat perfectly. I was licking her clit and fingering her ass at the same time. However, Mary had other plans. She got up and went around to Pam's head. I could hear her whispering something to Pam, but I couldn't make out what it was.

Pam slowly pulled her mouth of my cock and lifted off my face. I lay there for a couple of moments, wondering what was going on, but collecting my breath at the same time. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked over at my two sexy companions. Mary was on her back on the floor and was manoeuvring Pam into a 69 position above her. I have always had a fantasy of watching exactly this, but I had never mentioned it to Mary because she had never, ever given me any indication that she would ever want to be with a woman. Pam was sucking away at Mary's pussy lips and Mary was returning the favour. At the same time though, Mary was working a fairly thick rubber dildo into Pam's very wet pussy. I watched in fascination as the thick dildo stretched Pam's cuntlips tight. Mary then started to work the dildo in and out at a slow yet steady pace. I crawled over to watch this close up. It was amazingly arousing to watch the inner lips pull out along the surface of the dildo, and then almost roll under when the dildo was pushed back in. All the time, Pam was grunting hard, each time the dildo bottomed out in her cunt. I realized that Pam was taking about 8 inches each time. She is such a petite thing that I never would have believed that she could take anything that deep.

Mary's tongue was working Pam's clit over lightly and I could see the tell-tale shaking in Pam's thighs which I now knew would precede a wicked climax. Mary was also huffing and puffing in response to the clearly pleasurable stimulation Pam was applying to her cunt. Mary briefly let go of the dildo, after driving it in particularly deeply. She looked me straight in the eyes, smiled and reached both hands up to pull Pam's ass-cheeks apart. I could feel myself smiling evilly as I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. I positioned myself behind Pam and sort of squatted down to bring the head of my cock right to Pam's rosebud. Mary had brought down some lube with the toys, so I squirted a big dollop right on Pam's ass-hole. It was cold and Pam squealed a bit, but she didn't slow down on Mary's pussy. The moment my cock head touched her anus, Pam froze. I slowly and steadily pushed against the resistance, watching for any sign that Pam didn't want this. Pam was completely silent, but nodded her head in assent. The steady pressure slowly spread her anus open and I felt the head start to slip inside.

It was a damned good thing I had already had a big climax, because there was no way I could have maintained control otherwise. It was all just too erotic, watching my cock slowly disappear into Pam's ass. I could feel the dildo in her pussy and Mary fingers were tracing over where Pam's ass and my cock met. Once the head of my cock was fully in, I stopped momentarily to let Pam's ass get used to the intrusion. Pam was having none of that, and she slammed back against me, driving my cock all the way in to the balls.

"NNNNUUUUNNNNGGGGGHHHHH," groaned Pam.

God I love that sound. The only time you ever hear that particular throaty, animalistic grunt is when you make the first stroke into a woman's ass!

"Oh my fucking God," Pam yelled. "Fuck my ass and my cunt!"

Well, I am always one to follow direction and apparently Mary is too, because I could feel the dildo pumping in and out of Pam's cunt and I fucked her ass.

"Fuck me harder, HARDER," Pam screamed.

I was slamming into her ass as hard as I could. I was aware that my balls were slapping up against the dildo with each thrust and I was amazed that it didn't hurt. Actually, I'm pretty sure that it would have hurt, but I was so ramped on endorphins by this time that I didn't notice. It seemed like we like we had been rutting for hours. I know I was dripping with sweat by this time, but I didn't want to slow down. By this time Pam was completely incoherent, the power of language totally lost. That is not to say she was silent, far from it. It was almost like listening to someone speaking in tongues. No intelligible words could be made out, but Pam was babbling and grunting loudly all the time. Just then, Mary sucked hard on Pam's clit and tongued it fiercely. She timed this just as I was slamming deep in Pam's ass and the result was truly astonishing. Again, Pam's thighs clamped tight (this time around Mary's head, not mine). She hunched her back sharply and started to shake all over. Her ass was almost literally vibrating, it was shaking so hard. She lifted up against my cock, driving it deeper into her ass. A high-pitched scream tore from her lips and she started to spray juice all over Mary's face. God, I could see the juice splattering ALL over the floor around up and I could hear Mary sputtering and choking with all the liquid. That was it for me. I just started pumping shot after shot of cum deep into Pam's ass.

"Fuck, I can feel it," Pam yelled and this seemed to renew her climax again. By this time, Mary had obviously figured out the safest thing to do to avoid drowning was to drink Pam's stream and she locked her mouth over Pam's clit and opening, rapidly swallowing everything. Pam continues to shake for a few moments more, and then she just fell forward, passing out completely. She rolled off Mary and my cock popped right out of her ass. I was almost in shock. Not from having Pam pass out on us (although I have never had a woman feint during climax with me before), but from the fact that my cock was still rock hard. Mary was quick to realize that I was still functional and she grabbed me and pulled me down between her legs.

"Fuck my cunt as hard and as fast as you can!" she demanded.

I started slamming into her, grinding her clit with my pubic bone every time I did. I was like a jack-hammer and wasn't about to slow down. Because I had already cum twice, I was able to keep going and going. I shifted position a little, so that I was on my knees. My hands were on Mary's waist and I was pulling her down hard on my cock. She helped by wrapping her legs around my back and pulling me into her on each stroke.

"Fuck me you bastard, fuck my cunt... come on, fuck me harder motherfucker."

Now, I was fucking her for all I was worth and I was almost getting a little pissed off by this (well, as pissed off as a man can be buried in a wet, hot pussy and fucking it hard).

"You want more?" I demanded.

"Yes, make it hurt," she yelled back at me.

"OK, you asked for it!" I said and I started slapping her tits with sharp stinging blows right across her hard nipples. I've never hit her before, not even a slap on the rump during sex, so I don't know what came over me, but I kept slapping her tits hard.

Each time I did it, she yelled, "Yeah, slap my tits. Keep it up. Oh fuck that feel good."

She was thrashing her head back and forth and I could feel her cunt start to clamp down on my cock. I gave her tits one last stinging slap and drove as deep into her cunt as I could. She exploded on my cock. I've never had her squirt before and while it wasn't anything like what Pam had loosed, it was every bit as intense. I fired my last climax of the day deep into my lovely wife's greedy cunt and we both just kind of slumped over, with my cock still deep inside her.

Pam startled both of us when she spoke, "That was the most intense thing I have ever seen!"

I chuckled and said, "It was the most intense sex we have ever had. In fact this whole evening has been right off the chart!"

Mary said, "You can say that again, I've never done anything like this before in my life."

"Neither have I," Pam replied. 'Oh God, I am totally fucked out. I couldn't take any more even if I wanted to."

"Same here," Mary said and slowly lurched to her feet.

The three of us managed to stagger to the bedroom where we fell into one big sweaty heap on our king-sized bed. I was able to pull the comforter over us just before I fell in a deep sleep. With Pam snuggled up to me on one side and Mary snuggled up to me on the other. I kissed each of them good night and then Mary leaned over me and gave Pam a very sexy French kiss to say good night as well. What an amazing night and it was just the start of the most interesting week of my life, but that is a tale for another time.....

12