One Hot Texas Night

Story Info
Belinda is one hot wife.
879 words
3.43
83.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sport
sport
3 Followers

Well let me begin a month after we got our computer. Belinda is my wife and she would get on chat late at night a play till early morning. I have to admit it was great to wake up when she came to bed and wrapped those lips around my dick. I know I was just so happy with the great sex that I was getting. This was happening every night and was just great.

Well I guess I am a little slow because I did not pick up on what she was doing. Well this 43-year-old mother of three was in the chat room. Belinda was in these rooms getting our daughter's chat friends who she liked to chat with off and getting herself worked up at the same time. This went on for three weeks when I finally asked what got into her. Then Belinda told me in her shy way what see had been doing. Belinda had been into getting the younger guys off in the room. She would tell them how she would go down on them and let them blow their loads down her throat or on her size 42 C breast and how she would let them eat her shaved pussy, then fuck them in every position. Belinda got so good at it the men were waiting for her to sign in. I really did not know how bad it was until I looked at her e-mail and found the pictures she was having guys e-mail her. Belinda had pictures of young guys with their dicks hard for her.

Well I told Belinda that this was not right that one of her new friends might make a mistake and say something to our daughter. I did have great sex that night as she told me all about it. Belinda did tell me that the guys were at least eighteen years old or that is what they told her. The next day I got on the net and found her some adult chat rooms and one she could put an ad on.

Well it did not take her long to feel right at home there too. Belinda had a lot of guys sending her pictures and trying to phone her she did talk to some. We had great sex as she told me what she was up too. I will say that we did have one three some and that was great. The guy did her on top of a table at the hotel. Belinda loved it, having her big breast flattened on top of the cool table while the man fucked her pussy from the rear. That’s her favorite position anyway. We fucked like mad when we got back home. I also let her do a neighbor too, but that was 20 years earlier. Well she told me how hot this one guy was making her and he was 28 and his name was Brian.

I ask her if she would like to meet this Brian and Belinda was all smiles when she told me yes. Well being the good husband that I am I wanted to make the wife happy so I said she could do him. Belinda e-mailed him to call her and they would set the time to meet. It was about two days later when she told me they were going to meet that night. Belinda got all fixed up after the kids were asleep and left to meet him around 11pm since they were only 30 minutes apart.

I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I knew I had Belinda's lips around my dick and was as hard as hell. I shot one thick load down her throat. I looked at the clock and it was 4:30am Then she started telling me how they meet at a Wal-Mart parking lot and drove to a private area just off the main road and of course she pulled his dick out and gave him some good head as he drove. Belinda told me that they were in his Chevy pickup and that she rode his big dick until he came. She went down on Brian’s limp dick with a mixture of his cum and her juices all over it, she did this until his big dick was hard again. Sue wanted to get bent over the tailgate, so they got out of the truck and dropped the tailgate.

Belinda naked laid over the tailgate as Brian moved in to put his big hard dick in her hot wet pussy. Brian was slamming in her so hard that his balls were hitting her hot clit. Belinda said a couple of cars even drove by them, but Brian never stopped. Belinda said that they went at it until Brian started cumming and this triggered Belinda to cum too. They laid there exhausted and Belinda said she needed to get home, so as they drove back to the car Belinda gave Brian some more great head. They got back to Wal-Mart parking lot that was now empty so Belinda hopped on Brian’s now hard dick and rode him until he came again. They both got their clothes back on, kissed goodbye and both said they couldn’t wait for their next meeting.

sport
sport
3 Followers