One Hour - 3:30pm

Story Info
Third Part of the One Hour tale.
890 words
4.63
6.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settles on the floor between my knees – his eyes fixed on mine.

"Close your eyes."

I do as he asks. Nothing happens. I want to open my eyes, but at the same time I know he won't be happy if I do.

Finally, finally, I feel his fingertips as he drags them slowly up my legs. He starts circling my ankles, moving up to gently rub at the backs of my knees before moving up to my thighs where he spends what seems like an age, dragging his nails back and forth with varying degrees of pressure. Each time his nails drag their way up my thighs he seems to get closer and closer to where I want him to be. Then he does it. He lays his warm finger on my pussy lips. It isn't a forceful touch, but my closed eyes have heightened every sensation.

"Open your eyes slut, I want to see you enjoy this."

My eyes fly open, he smiles up at me before he slips his finger into my pussy. I gasp as he does so, and my head involuntary rolls back. He begins to tap gently at my clit before pushing another finger gently into me. He begins to alternate his fingers on my clit, I settle back in the chair, wriggling, trying to move the cushion behind me – he withdraws his fingers.

"Is this not good enough for the little slut?"

"That's not it, I'm just trying to get comfortable"

"Really?" He looks at me inquisitively, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!"

"Oh, I know how to make you comfortable."

He grabs my wrists, pushing them into the arms of the chair and holding them tightly. He lowers his head and his tongue plunges into my pussy. I gasp loudly, not expecting him to give me his tongue so quickly. It feels delicious inside me, moving slowly, up and down, left to right, lapping at my clit. The delicate movements of his tongue so different from the strong grip he has on my arms. He increases the intensity, and I feel another orgasm building within me – as does he.

He lets go my wrists, pushes my knees wider and begins drawing circles with his fingertip over my pussy, his tongue still licking, lapping, pushing me further and further towards orgasm, and he knows it.

"I thought you were helping me to clean up?"

He speaks, two fingers taking the place of his tongue "this slut needs to get a bit dirtier I think, don't you?"

I nod, barely able to speak with the intensity of his fingers in my cunt, but it isn't enough for him, "answer me slut."

"Yes Sir. Your little slut wants to get very dirty, she wants you to make her so dirty. So hot, so wet, so dirty for Sir."

He knelt up, his hands reaching first for my tits, kneading them, rolling my nipples between his fingers, tugging on them.

His right hand returned to my pussy, his fingers teasing my lips before once again discovering my clit. His left hand snaked further up my body, inching around my neck, gently at first, then increasing in pressure and the smile grew across my face – he remembered.

"Little slut likes that doesn't she?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good, now cum for me."

His fingers seemed to drum harder and faster on my clit. He tapped and he rubbed all the while bringing me closer and closer. His hand grew tighter around my neck and I could not hold back the gasps and moans escaping from between my lips. He watched me, I could feel the flush growing on my face and across my chest as I teetered on the brink of orgasm. I felt it begin to rip through me and I pushed my palms into his strong shoulders, closing my eyes. He flicked his finger back and forth over my clit another couple of times before the scream escaped from my mouth. He released his grip from my neck, and bent once more, lapping the cum seemingly pouring from my body. Each time his tongue touched me sent another jolt through my body – it felt like a long time before they stopped. When they did I opened my eyes.

"Wow. Thank you Sir, that was amazing. You are amazing."

"I know. Now, we have 15 minutes before I have to leave."

My heart sank and my face must have given away my thoughts.

"I'm not gonna waste it, lie down." He pointed to the bed. I raised myself out of the chair and walked to the bed, his hand landing on my arse as I passed him.

"Fifteen minutes is more than enough time to fuck you again, and spray my cum over those gorgeous tits, and I know you love that, don't you slut?"

He stood at the end of the bed as I settled myself, I spread my legs wide, giving him a clear view of my cum soaked pussy. I pushed a finger into my pussy, feeling just how wet I was. His cock grew further as he watched me. I slowly pulled my finger out and raised my hand to my lips.

"I love it" I said, before closing my eyes and placing my finger in my mouth, tasting us both.