One Hour - 3:45pm

Story Info
The final part of the One Hour tale.
864 words
3.88
5.5k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3:45pm

The noise that escaped from between his lips sounded like an animal's growl as he got on the bed with me and ran his warm hands over my body.

"Fucking hell, you are a proper little slut, aren't you? A delicious looking one it's true, but still a slut. A little slut who wants to be fucked. Hard and rough and now. Am I right?"

"Yes Sir, I want you to fuck me, please Sir, oh please - fuck me." I begged him, desperate to feel his cock in me again, needing him to use me, to take me and abuse me as he wished.

He knelt between my legs, taking his engorged cock in his hand, stroking it. I couldn't take my eyes off him, and he knew. He knew just how much I wanted it.

"You love my cock don't you slut? You want it in your pussy again, you want my cock to fill your wet cunt, you want to feel this don't you?"

"Yes Sir, please, please fuck me, I want you, I need you so much."

He continued to stroke his cock in front of me, teasing me. I reached my hand down to my pussy, wanting something to fill me, even if it was just my fingers, I needed to cum again. He caught my wrist in his strong hand before I could get between my legs.

"Oh I don't think so - definitely not."

He held my hand tight, pushing it back onto the bed - only letting go to lay his hand on my neck, waiting for my reaction. I placed my hand on top of his, tight enough to let him know I was happy.

"Good girl" he said, slipping his cock into me, "I'm going to treat you like the proper slut you are."

I wrap my legs around his waist, and again lay my hand on top of his on my neck, squeezing a little more, "good."

"Oh, like that is it? I see. I'm going to fuck you hard, and you'll look at me and be thankful, like a grateful little slut."

He did. He pounded my grateful wet cunt with his cock, every thrust seemingly harder and faster. His grip tightening on my neck, my eyes never leaving his.

"You dirty fucking slut, you love me treating you like this don't you? Cum for me slut, cum."

His cock pounding me faster, harder, his hand tight on my neck, the other reaching for my arse, spanking it, bringing me so close to cumming for him.

His hand spanking me again and again, "cum for me slut, do it."

My breathing turning to short gasps as I experience the pure ecstasy of orgasm, "ohhhh god, oh my god."

The intensity of his eyes on mine, his hand around my neck and the orgasm, it felt amazing.

I closed my eyes, trying to get my breath back, loosening my legs from around his waist.

"Don't get too comfortable, I'm not done with you yet."

He pulls his hard cock from my body, stroking its length with one hand, grabbing at my tits with the other.

"I've wanted to abuse your tits like this for some time slut, I hope you're ready."

I thrust my chest towards him in answer, it was all the encouragement he needed as his cum landed over my tits and my hair fanned out on the bed.

He collapsed on the bed next to me, his breathing coming in hard gasps.

"Wow." He looked at me.

"Wow indeed."

"Well, I guess that's our hour up then, that was fun my little slut." He stood, searching for his clothes. "Let me know when you're back in town, we could do coffee."

"Coffee?"

"Yes, coffee, it's not like we could do this again is it?"

"No I suppose not." I get off the bed and stand in front of him. I reach up to his face, bringing it towards mine, my naked body pressed against his. I kiss him. Hard and meaningful. He kisses me right back, wrapping his arms around me.

I break away from the kiss. "Well, you'd best be off, and I should get back to work."

He doesn't let me go. "You know if things were different I'd..."

I break him off before he can finish. "Things are not different though are they? They are as they are and we have to live with that." I prize his arms from around me. "Now, you have to get home and I have to get back to work."

He looks at me, that devilish glint back in his eye.

"When is your next meeting?"

"In an hour."

He lifts me and starts walking towards the bathroom.

I protest. "What are you doing?"

"Well, that gives me half an hour to do what I promised to do earlier." He puts me down on the side of the bath and turns on the taps.

"Which is?" I ask.

"To clean you up properly."

"Oh." is all I can manage to say before he covers my mouth with his own and the steam from the hot tap begins to envelope us.