One House, Two Families Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

>>fuck her baby!<< CoxMan typed.

>>eat her asshole too<< KingQ typed.

"Fuck, Amy," Lisa groaned as she thrust her hips against Amy's tongue and fingers. "I was - - uhhnnnnnn - - I was right - - aahhhmmmm - - you are a fucking natural!"

Her words descended into groans and gasps as she started to cum, her pussy and asshole contracting around Amy's fingers as she shook and shuddered. Eventually, she stepped away from her cousin and fell back on to the bed, sitting next to her, the pair of them leaning in and kissing each other.

Amy slowly pulled the thick dildo from her twat and held it up between them, both of them kissing and sucking it clean, tongues and lips meeting around the bulbous knob.

"So you like your butt being played with?" Amy asked.

"Mmm, I love it," Lisa said. "You?"

"Oh yeah," Amy said, licking at the head of the dildo. "You ever take this up there?"

"Mmmmm, yeah," Lisa said. "My last boyfriend loved doing me in the ass either with this or his own dick."

"Well how's about next time we put on a little anal show for the boys?"

"Next time?" Lisa asked. "You want to do another webcam with me?"

"As long as you don't mind."

Lisa leaned in and kissed her cousin deeply. "Just try and stop me," she said before turning to the laptop.

>>You boys like that?<< she typed.

>>You two are the fucking best!!<< gr@mp@joe typed.

>>MORE!!! DON'T STOP NOW LISA AD AMY!!<< G0LDM3MB3R1977 typed.

>>I'd love to hear you play student and teacher.<< Qball typed. >>Any chance of sound next time?<<

>>You'll all be glad to hear Amy's agreed to do another show with me so looks like I won't be stopping any time soon.<< Lisa typed.

>>Best fucking news eva!!!<< Angel_Fucker typed.

>>OMG OMG OMG!!!!!<< G0LDM3MB3R1977 typed.

>>Tune in next week for something even hotter than tonight!<< Lisa typed. >>Oh and thanks to BigMan31 for bringing Amy into the show.<<

The other fans all joined in thanking him and, a moment later, BigMan31 typed >>My pleasure.<<

Lisa and Amy both waved at the camera and then Lisa logged off and put the laptop on the floor.

"So," she said turning to her cousin. "I guess it's a little late to ask, but it looks like you're okay with the incest thing?"

"Honestly?" Amy said, climbing under the covers, Lisa joining her, the pair of them cuddling up to each other. "It makes it even hotter." They kissed for a while, stroking each other's bodies before Amy looked at her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"You ever think about sex with your brother? Or your mother?"

Lisa smiled and shrugged. "Sometimes. Craig's grown up into a hunk and mom - - well, mom's just about the hottest woman I know. No offence."

"None taken," Amy said. "My mom's pretty hot, too."

"They're twins so that's no surprise," Lisa said. "So what about you? You ever think about your brother or mother?"

"Not till recently," Amy said. "Like really recently. But now I wonder if they'd be into it."

"I think our moms would. From what my mom's let slip over the last year or so, I think both her and auntie Janine were a lot wilder when they were our age than they ever let on."

"Really?"

"Get my mom drunk and she'll start hinting about all the crazy shit she got up to, usually with your mom joining in, too."

"Crazy shit? Like what?" Amy asked.

"She's all but flat out said that my dad wasn't my dad if you see what I mean and that she married him when she found out she was pregnant by some other guy. She's also hinted about her and your mom sharing the same guy and while I can't be certain, I think her and your mom fooled around with each other, too. And not so long ago when I implied I was sore from an all night butt fucking session with my last boyfriend - - not that I used those words with her - - she said she knew just what I meant, then she got all embarrassed and took off."

"Jesus," Amy said, kissing her cousin. "Looks like twins and big tits aren't the only thing to run in the family."

† † † † †

In the room he now shared with his cousin Pete, Lisa's twin brother Craig laid in bed, the covers pulled up and over his head to hide the light of his tablet from Pete. His huge cock was hard in his boxer shorts and, if it hadn't been for his cousin sleeping in the next bed, he'd have jerked off by now following the night's show.

As it was, he watched the video of his sister and cousin that he'd recorded while watching his sister's webcam show and wondered what to do now.

BigMan31 logged out of his account and smiled as he realised his sister didn't seem worried about committing incest.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12