One Hundred Percent Straight... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even have a dream. I know I slept deeply, and well. When I woke up to the sound of the alarm I panicked briefly, wondering if I had been dreaming, but the warm, lovely, naked girl wrapped around me dispelled those ideas quickly. Her hair was in my face, but I didn't mind one bit. It smelled like maple; sweet, but strong.

She woke up quickly after me, and only after she saw me awake did she hug me tighter and kiss my cheek. I was briefly at total peace, before remembering my setting.

"Oh shit! We're going to be late for our run, and how the hell are we going to explain me sleeping over last night? You could get written up or transferred for sleeping with a subordinate, fuck!" I start to get out of bed before Sarah grips me a bit tighter.

"Hey, hey hey! Relax. I requested a private training regiment for today and tomorrow, so you're excused from your duties until then, and... if we're more than just sleeping together, I can get a relationship filed... If you want, I mean."

I turn to face her, and shes sheepishly looking down. It's the first time I've ever seen her embarrassed. It's fucking adorable.

"If that was your way of proposing that we date," She looks up now, curious about my answer. "Then yes, of course I will file a relationship for with you... I mean, of course I'll... Yes."

She and I giggle together, and for the first time in seven weeks, I feel at home. I snuggle in closer to her to try and get some more sleep.

Just before falling asleep in my new girlfriends' arms, I whisper to her.

"Promise me. Promise me it'll be like this tomorrow."

"Honey... It'll be like this for the rest of our lives."

The End... for now.

12