One Incredible Night

Story Info
A man gets the wish of a lifetime.
2.7k words
4.47
23.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm bored! Would you come over and keep me company?"

That's how the most incredible night of my life began. I had come home from a long day of work at my boring desk job, and planned on a quiet night alone, as usual. I had just finished dinner, and was flipping channels, hoping for something interesting to catch my eye. When the phone rang, I waited for the caller ID to announce the caller, and as soon as I realized who it was, my spirits soared. Now I had plans for the night! I asked where her husband was, and she said he was off on business again, and wouldn't be home for a couple days.

As I got dressed to head over to her house, a million thoughts raced through my head. "Would this be the night?"

"Would I finally get to spend a night with this woman I'd loved for 10 years?" Trying desperately to push the thoughts out of my mind, she was married after all; I drove the 15 miles over to her house.

When I arrived, I had to force my heart to stop racing. I was always so nervous around her. This woman meant everything to me, despite the fact that she was several years my junior, and happily married to another man. We maintained a good friendship, but I longed for something more. I walked up to the door, and just as I was about to knock, the door opened, and there she stood, looking just as beautiful as ever. My breath caught in my throat as I took in her smiling face, and noticed the curious gleam in her eyes. I had seen that look once, long ago…

"Hi sweetie," she said, reaching up to give me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "Come on in."

I followed her into the living room, and asked what the agenda was for the night. Eyes sparkling, she said, "Let's have a Drew Fest!" She knows how much I love Drew Barrymore. That's another thing I love about her, she knows me so well, knows exactly how to cheer a guy up. "Ok," I agreed, "Which movie or movies did you want to watch?"

"I was thinking we could start with either 'The Wedding Singer' or 'Ever After'. You know they're my favorites." She told me to pick one, and she'd go make the popcorn and get us something to drink.

From the kitchen, she called out "What do you want to drink?" She ran down the list of usual drinks, and added Pepsi, Zima, and Mike's Hard Lemonade. I had heard her mention the lemonade before, and decided to give it a try. She said she'd be out in a minute, and to make myself comfortable.

A couple minutes later, she walked into the living room carrying a big bowl of popcorn, and the drinks. As we settled on the couch, I realized it was too quiet. "Where's your son," I asked.

"Oh, he's over at my sister's for the night. I had wanted to get some work done around the house and didn't want him under foot. My sister was happy to take him." I grinned at her and asked if she was ready to start the movie. She said yes, so I hit the play button on the remote control.

"The Wedding Singer" began to play, and we lapsed into a companionable silence. After a few minutes, she leaned her head back against one side of the couch, and put her feet up in my lap. I was surprised she was acting so relaxed around me, normally she was a bit more formal, knowing my feelings for her and not wanting to give me the wrong idea. Finally, I worked up the nerve, and began to gently rub her feet. She just moaned softly and said it felt wonderful. It had been a long day at work for her, she said, and her feet ached.

When her feet had had enough attention, she sat up and moved closer to me, and putting my arm around her shoulder, leaned her head against my chest. She looked up and asked me if I minded. I told her of course not. It was getting hard to concentrate on the movie, with this beautiful woman who was so close to my heart sitting so close to me that I could smell the shampoo on her recently washed long dark curls. The smell and feel of her was intoxicating, and soon I had to force myself to calm down and not get carried away.

She must have noticed my distress, as she suddenly looked up at me and asked if I was ok. I told her I was, but my eyes betrayed me, and she said she'd move if she were bothering me too much. I quickly reassured her that I was fine, and she didn't need to move. She did though, even closer. I couldn't help it, I began stroking her hair, and savoring every second of this time we were spending together, knowing it wouldn't last.

About halfway through the movie, she paused the tape and said she'd be right back. While she was gone, I wondered at her odd behavior. It was almost as if she were flirting with me, but I knew she couldn't be. She saw me as a friend, and nothing more. It had to be my imagination. Didn't it?

She came back into the room, and said she had something to tell me. "Here it comes," I thought. "This is where she tells me we can't hang out anymore."

What she said next would change my life forever.

"Remember how you told me once, long ago, that you would give anything to spend one night with me?"

Cautiously, I replied, "Yes."

"Well your wish is about to come true. BUT," she stressed, "There are a couple things I have to ask you first."

I was stunned. Did she just say what I think she said? "Ask away," I replied.

"First of all, if we do this, it must be for tonight, and tonight only. It can never happen again. Do you think you can agree to that?"

Agree? At that point, I'd have agreed to anything! I nodded, not daring to speak.

"Second," she continued, "the only rule for tonight is that we enjoy ourselves and take our time. We have the whole night ahead of us." With that, she nibbled my ear and said softly, "Make love to me." I melted. All of a sudden, my legs refused to hold me up, and I sank back down onto the couch. She joined me, and we kissed, long, slow, melting kisses. I had never known kisses that sweet. I couldn't believe it, all my dreams were about to come true! It didn't matter that this only be one night, I would make it the best night either of us had ever had.

Finally coming up for air, I started to ask how this night had come about, but she quickly kissed me again. "No more words," she breathed. She took my hand and put it on her breast, I moaned and began to rub softly, finding the nipple and teasing it for a moment. Now it was her turn to moan. She reached down and began to lift my shirt over my head. We pulled apart long enough to get the shirt completely off, then began to explore in earnest. I wanted to explode right then, but held off, wanting this to last as long as possible.

I lifted her shirt, and cupped her bare breast in my hand, savoring the weight of it in my palm. She took the shirt off quickly, and slid her hands up my chest, then back down, stopping just at my waistline. I shivered and tried to push her hand down further, but she just laughed and brought her hand to my face. She began to tease me like that for awhile, running he hand down, stopping just short, and coming back up again. She was driving me mad, and she knew it. Finally, she could stand it no longer, and she unzipped my pants, and slid her hand inside. I groaned and pulled her closer to me. Feeling her hand exploring, I knew I wouldn't hold out much longer at this pace, so I unzipped her jeans and slid them down.

Stepping out of our clothes, I picked her up, and we headed for the bedroom. I lay her down gently on the bed, and then climbed in on top. She opened herself to me, and I slowly entered her. We lie like that for a few minutes or eternities, depending on your point of view. Already at fever pitch, I worked her closer to the edge, and we exploded together in pure ecstasy. I reached down and caressed her beautiful face, looking at her in awe and wonder. I had dreamed for years about this night, and it turned out even better than I had dared hope, and it was just beginning!

Slowly, I stroked in and out of her, and she began to match my movements. Gradually, our tempo increased until she was ready again. I brought her over the edge, and she lie there, thrashing and moaning on the bed beneath me. When she came back to earth, she grinned at me, and rolled me onto my back. She mounted me and began to move up and down slowly, teasing. She looked so beautiful, I almost cried. She leaned down, her eyes shining, and a look of pure heaven on her face, she kissed me. There were tears in her eyes as she looked at me with an expression I'd never seen before. I made a mental note to ask what that expression was all about, but later. Just now, I lacked the energy for speech.

After I had climaxed a second time, we took a break. She went out to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of water, which we quickly drained. I couldn't help staring at her, she had the most beautiful body and spirit I'd ever encountered, and here she was, mine for the entire night! I caught her eyes, and she smiled shyly. She asked me if I was enjoying myself. I just grinned and kissed her in response. She laughed and returned the kiss eagerly. I asked her if she was enjoying herself, and she gave a little sigh and breathed "Oh, yes!" We snuggled up under the covers, basking in each other's presence.

After a while, she turned to me and asked if I'd like to go again. I said I would, and kissed her gently. It didn't take long to find a rhythm, and soon she climaxed again. I kept up the pace, teasing, and playing with her, trying to prolong my own climax as long as possible. Finally, she pulled me into her, and urged me to move faster. I obliged, bringing her to the brink again, and again, only to pull back. I wanted her to beg me for release. She began thrashing on the bed beneath me, trying to get me to move faster. At last I could hold off no longer, and we came together with force. As I emptied myself into her, she made the cutest little mewling sounds and locked her legs around me, holding me tight against her body.

We lie there on the bed, recovering, and kissing. I caressed her cheek and told her I loved her. She ducked her head, and I knew I had over stepped. She's known my feelings for her for a long time now. After a minute, she looked up at me with that expression I had seen earlier. I asked her what she was thinking, and she replied: "I know you do, and I have a confession to make." Feeling rather frightened, I asked, "What kind of confession?" She replied, "all the years I've been planning this event, and it's gone better than I ever hoped it would. I always knew that making love with you would be incredibly special, but I never dreamed it would be this amazing." She smiled, and put her hand to my cheek, and I grabbed her hand and kissed the palm tenderly. She shivered, and cuddled closer.

Figuring we were done for the night, I wagered that now would be the best time to ask the questions that had been burning inside me since the start of this incredible night.

"Does your husband know about this?" was the first question on my mind. She replied that he did, and had given his consent. The next question was "Just how long have you been planning this?" She replied that it had been since the night of the phone conversation years before when I had told her I would give anything for this chance to be with her. "Wow, that's a long time," I said. She just nodded, and said, "I know."

It was getting pretty late, but I fought off sleep, not wanting to miss a second. She curled up against me, and we talked about everything, and nothing, for a long time. After a time, she rolled over, kissed me again, and said she couldn't stay awake any longer. She drifted off, and I lay there watching her sleeping peacefully. I knew that our time together would end in just a few short hours, and I savored every second of the time we had shared. I'd never known anyone like her, her radiant beauty inside and out, her easy smile and ready laugh. Even if we weren't meant to be together in this life, I vowed to enjoy every minute of the time we did have.

I woke to find myself alone in the bed, and a mixture of scents coming from the kitchen. I got up and went to hold her in my arms. She smiled up at me and said breakfast was almost ready. I watched her move about, dressed in a light blue button down shirt that reached her knees. She fixed her beautiful smile on me, and I had to pinch myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming.

We ate slowly, hating to rush. Neither of us wanted this to end, so did what we could to prolong the experience. Neither of us said much, we didn't want to spoil the mood with words. After breakfast, she took my hand, and led me into the living room. We didn't speak. I couldn't. I was feeling ecstatic and depressed, all at once. I wasn't ready for this to end, but remembered the conditions that had been laid out last night. Reluctantly, I gathered my clothes, and headed for the shower. A few minutes later, the door opened, and she stepped inside the bathroom.

"Want some company?" She asked, shyly. Without waiting for a reply, she stepped inside the shower. She reached for the soap, and told me to turn around. She began washing my back, caressing me gently. When she finished, she turned around, and asked me to scrub her back for her. As I soaped her down, I couldn't help reaching around to gently squeeze her breast. She sighed, and leaned into me. As the water cascaded down over us, we began to make love one last time. We stayed under the water until it began to turn cold, then got out and dried each other off. Every time I tried to speak, she kissed me until I relented, saving the words for another time.

As morning sped toward afternoon, I gathered the courage to leave this amazing woman who had given me the most incredible night of my entire life. She walked me to the door, and we kissed one last time, long and lingering. We pulled away, and I turned to go. I promised I'd call her later in the evening, and headed for the car. As I drove off, I couldn't help whistling. I'd never been so completely sated in all my existence.

I've never forgotten a moment of that night, and remember it fondly. I'm married now, and have 3 children, 2 boys and a girl. I still love her, and always will.