One Kinky Weekend

Story Info
A on-line chat buddy becomes a real life fuck buddy.
945 words
3.65
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe my luck. I wasn't exactly sure how this could have happened. As I stood at her front door, I admired her entire body. I looked at those nice petite tits, tight round ass, not too big and not too small, slender tall body and a nice face, my absolute fantasy in the flesh.

This had all started about three months ago, we met on a hookup website, she was one of about four girls I had started conversations with, she was the only one I felt connected to. Her user name had gotten my attention from the very start Kinky Saru, and she was fun to talk too, a recent university graduate who was looking for work and looking for some fun. Our conversations had gotten more sexually graphic and descriptive over time; and now we had decided to meet to see if we could each live up to some very raunchy expectations.

Her house-mate would be away for the weekend, and so would my wife, we would have two nights to play this out. I had passed by the supermarket, gotten some food, booze, condoms and lube. She'd mentioned that dark rum made her horny, so I'd come with two bottles of it. We sat down and poured a drink, it was a first meeting, and it was a little awkward; speaking to each other face-to-face without a computer screen between us. I was relieved when she asked if I wanted to watch a movie; I got up and drew the curtains, it was still light out. I sat down and the DVD began to play. I put my hand on her feet and slowly started caressing my way up her leg stopping at the knee. Her reaction was to stretch out on the sofa and now her feet were across my thighs. I took this as a "come on" and worked my way further up.

I was now all the way up to her upper thigh, just below her pussy, she was dressed in a Dira. The Dira Dress is from Swahili culture in Kenya, it's basically a free cotton dress stitched at the seams. I paused and looked over at her, her head was tilted back and her eyes closed, I shifted my body to the left and slowly climbed on top of her as my fingers continued their journey to the top of her pussy, over her panties. We kissed, it was deep and it was good, our tongues dancing and teasing each other, it was our second kiss after the awkward peck on the lips as I came in. We were at each other, like two old lovers who had reconnected after an age.

Needing each other, going after each other, our kissing was deep and lustful. I was sucking on her tongue as she was biting my lip, her right hand slip in between us and she eased her panties to one side and moved my fingers into her pussy. Her hand then went beneath the waistband of my sweatpants to take hold of my rapidly hardening cock and she started to slowly and gently stroke it with her soft hands.

I unlocked my lips from hers and got into a push-up position and with one hand lifted her dress to her shoulders to expose her beautiful breasts which I began to kiss and nibble. She moaned and ground my head down onto her breast as she humped her pussy into my hand. I needed to go down on her, I needed to lick her juices, I yearned to taste her sex. I slid down her body and pulled off her panties and began to lick, gently at first and then I got greedier and greedier. She tasted as wonderful as I had imagined, perhaps even better, she was very wet and I used her own juices to lube up my finger and slip it into her ass. Her orgasm came suddenly, no build up, just a sudden jerk, lots of shaking a long loud moan then ended in a panting scream.

She was pulling down my pants as I reached for a condom, after some trembling, my excited hands managed to get the packet open, she snatched the condom from me and put it on my hard, vein exposed, pulsating cock, I pushed her back onto the sofa and entered her. It felt fantastic and we soon got a rhythm going, I ground into her and she met my every thrust. In a moment of shock she asked me to stop, and pushed me out of her pussy. She then reached down and pulled off the condom, she wanted to really feel me inside her; she wanted me to cum inside her. We'd talked about it on-line and it was now time to live up to the threats. I was back inside her, she felt like heaven, wet, lovely and epically tight. I was fucking her hard but not rough, trying to push in as far as I could, and then I heard that long, loud moan again and felt her pussy tighten around my cock. We climaxed at the same time; I was pumping her full or my seed, almost wishing she was ovulating so I could breed her.

We were soon fucking again in the shower, and on her bed, and on the kitchen table. The two days were over way too soon. We are going away again in two weeks time, but in the mean time, I stop by her house every chance I get, she's on the pill now, so I guess I won't need all those condoms after all.