One Known, One Unknown

Story Info
She takes on both at the same time.
1.3k words
3.95
39.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers

Last year I would have dropped my jaw if I had known what was going to happen to me the other night. Of course it was a night to break all of my self imposed rules. This is a true story written only a day after it happened with everything I could remember.

I'm 19, 5'11", 130 lbs, a 34x27x35 body, only de-virginized five months ago, yet some how addicted to sex. Even with a boyfriend I have a fuck buddy (who also has a girlfriend) on the side, though we met first. Peter is actually 10 years older than I am, a firm body, a good heart and a master at oral. Beyond that he was willing to a threesome with another guy, something I've always wanted to try and could never find a guy willing to do it. I left it up to him to find another guy he felt comfortable with and said that anyone he found would be good with me.

He found one through the internet and set up a date to meet. Peter and I ate at a restaurant before we went to the hotel and I was excited and a little nervous as we entered the hotel. Peter turned to me and said something about if I was uncomfortable or anything we could leave, it was hard to make it out over my thumping heart, but I nodded as though I understood. Trying to be confident I went to the door and knocked. Jim answered and we shook hands and sat down to play cards to break the ice.

Since everyone knew how to play gin rummy we started with a warm-up game with porn running in the background. After the first game we added the 'strip if you lose' rule and I started to get worked up, not that you could tell from just looking at me. But I found myself rubbing the edges of the cards against my neck and lips while waiting for my turn. Well as it turns out I lose the first game, off with the socks; the second game, off went the jeans; the third game, off came the shirt and I dislike wearing bras so they had a full view of my small breasts. The next game ended like the rest and my panties hit the floor with the rest of my clothes, but they made to play one more game. Guess what, I lost that one too, but Jim had also so he was naked too. Leaving Peter with his shirt and shorts left.

Jim was the one to take charge, out came a digital camera and he took a few of pictures of my untouched, yet soaking pussy. Then his mouth met mine as his hands caressed my neck and back. All of a sudden I felt Peter at my back naked hands reaching for my hot box, and then he sank down and started mouthing it. I turned towards him and he rose to kiss me. Out tongues met and I could taste myself on him as Jim started to finger me. Peter sank again while Jim kissed my neck (a hotspot for me) and caressed my breasts I couldn't stand it anymore and I had the first of many orgasms, nearly collapsing on them.

Then they moved me to the bed, I started sucking Peter hard as Jim took a few more pictures and moved behind me. He suddenly thrust his manhood deep into me, in felt divine, and with each thrust I bobbed on Peter's dick. Soon he was hard and I climbed on top of him while more pictures were taken with Jim's direction, but I knew he couldn't last long the first round so I rocked on him getting ready to come myself when I feel the coolness of lube on my ass and a gentle pressure to move forward. Being too much for Peter he comes inside me but I stay completely still as Jim starts to enter me. It felt so great and full even though Peter had slipped out at this point. Jim noticed and had me get up as I got it from him doggy style while Peter took some pictures. After coming twice he finally left his load, but wasn't through. He took out a dildo that had to be 9" long and 1 ¾" thick (though I never asked) and started to pound me with that as more pictures were taken. Peter came up to the side of the bed and I sucked him as best as I could but when Jim flipped me over and fucked my ass like no tomorrow I couldn't concentrate as my orgasm rolled over me.

At this point Jim said he needed to take a shower and stared the water. I asked Peter if he was having fun and he replied that he was, but needed some more time to recuperate so I should so and see what Jim was doing. Well being such a dirty girl I got right in and started cleaning his back with some of the bar soap in there and worked my way down. After lathering me up too, he bent me over and we had sex in there before rinsing and drying off.

Peter having heard us was nice and happy to see us. So I got on top of him backwards for of course more pictures and turning back to him again started a slow pace. When Jim came up behind me and placed his head in my ass I stopped dead and moaned in ecstasy as I had two large dicks in me at the same time. I never felt so full and when they started moving in me I couldn't help but come with more moans twisting and shuddering, which made Jim come also. After I caught my breath I moved so Peter could get on top and really get in deep, with Jim taking pictures. I wrapped my legs around him and met his strokes and as I came clenched my thighs to him. Between that and my spasms my pussy was making he came.

Then it was Peter and I to the showers where he treated me with special care, then fucked me standing up and bent over as we came again. After rinsing, he gently toweled me off as I did him kissing his head as I dried his legs. He got dressed as Jim was already and about to leave, having to go back to the real reason he was in town, military drills. As he left he said that I looked so innocent when I first came in and he had worried that tonight wouldn't happen, but he was glad that I wasn't and I did. With a kiss he left and it was just Peter and I for the night.

Peter undressed and we climbed back into bed to watch a bit of TV and rest. After a while we were caressing each other again and both horny again. So he laid me down and we fucked again with my legs on his shoulders or around his waist, it's my favorite position with my long flexible legs. I came a few times before he came in me. After a drink of water we were both exhausted. That is until the wee hours of the morning, when I woke him by giving him a handjob which turned to a 69 position then sex. Tired again we fell asleep. And had sex again right before we left, it was so great. I never came so much or so hard and it quenched my horniness for a few days, but I wonder how it's going to be with another women and Peter, which I'm looking forward to as any woman, that's can't be satisfied by one, should be.

Sassiwolf7
Sassiwolf7
80 Followers