One Last Goodbye

Story Info
A princess's last goodbye to her prince.
1.2k words
4.19
15.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiana

The Voodoo Wars left much of what had once been a romantic kingdom in complete disarray. Castles had fallen, thousands had given their lives, and yet, the enigmatic Voodoo God Papa Legba still remained in control.

Tiana sat in her throne, only a dozen or so of her allies with her. She wore an emerald shawl that exposed her dark navel. She had tight cargo shorts and a military belt equipped with multiple enchanted guns and magic weaponry to combat Legba's power.

Her tiara, once a shiny green, was now dull like rusted copper on her head of black hair tightly put into a bun.

"Status." She said in a tired voice.

"We lost the West Gate, your highness," a solider reported, "Several of the voodoo god's men are inside. They will be approaching the main castle on the hour."

Tiana sighed. It had been months and months of resistance and it would all be over in a simple hour. She wondered if there was any fate for her other than death.

"Your highness," another soldier tried to speak but Tiana held up her hand to dismiss her.

"I will be in my chambers,"

"But your highness!" she pleaded.

Tiana rose from her throne and walked swiftly to the back entrance. She navigated several short passageways until she reached the guarded door of her personal quarters. She nodded at the guards and they stepped aside to allow their princess access to her bedroom.

The room was lit with several candles, all flickering in an orange light. Tiana unstrapped her belt, letting her cargo shorts fall to her ankles where she stepped out of them, her round, ample bottom only contained with blue cotton panties. She lifted her green shawl from her torso over her head. A matching blue bra was all that remained as she tossed the shirt to the ground.

"You look marvelous," he said, lying in her bed.

Prince Charming gave Tiana a soft smile, rubbing the sheets beside himself to tempt her.

Tiana smiled, "It's not the best of times."

"From what I hear, it might be the last of times," Charming said.

Tiana giggled. It was a hoarse exhausted groan of a laugh, but a laugh nonetheless. She played along, walking while swaying her hips, climbing into bed beside Prince Charming. Charming kissed her, his strong hands on her slender face, pulling her in close. Tiana felt the stresses of Legba's invasion fall away in an instant.

Charming ran his hands over her dark stomach, reaching beneath the cups of her bra and massaging her breasts. Tiana's breath grew louder as he tenderly played with her breasts. After a while, he moved his hands back down her waist, slipping between her legs and carefully and slowly rubbing her clitoris.

He felt his hand grow moist as Tiana's arousal grew. Her head arched back, and Charming looked up to see her fit, smooth body in the soft orange light. Tiana unclasped her bra, letting it fall away and reveal her natural breasts.

Tiana pulled Charming's hands from her waist and gently nudged him on his back. She kissed his stomach, pulling at his own pants. Charming helped push his pants to his ankles so Tiana could have full access to his privates. She bit the lip of his underwear, pulling them off with her mouth. His large cock popped up, nearly hitting Tiana in the face.

She rubbed the top of his cock with her hand, feeling him grow even bigger. She touched the tip of his member to her lips, letting her tongue toy with it for several seconds, and then she slipped it over her tongue, letting it press to the back of her throat. Tiana sucked his cock, it grew wet with her spit as she worked it over, taking as much of him as she could.

Charming touched her cheek as she blew him, eventually letting his hand gently grab her hair, feeling the momentum of the princess as she graciously sucked his huge penis.

"Oh yes," Charming sighed, listening to the interchanging gulping and sucking noises, "You are simply amazing."

He watched as Tiana drained all ten inches of his white cock into her ebony mouth before he grabbed her shoulders and pulled him up on her. Tiana slid her panties off her round butt. Charming ran his hands around her curves, feeling every inch of her with his hands, until he found purchase with her bottom. He cupped her ass in each of his hands as Tiana reached between her legs to guide his big white dick into her pussy.

When the tip touched her quim, Tiana gasped, slowly working her hips back and forth. Each time he slowly worked his member deeper inside her. Inch by inch, Tiana took all of Charming until her hips touched down on his thighs and she could ride him fully.

Charming held her booty as Tiana rode him. She lifted her soft butt up and down, each time working all the way up to the tip of his cock before crashing back down. Her ass jiggling with each slam over her dark body into his.

Her breasts bounced in Charming's face as she fucked him. Medium-sized but fit, they jiggled nicely as her slim athletic frame rode him. Tiana wrapped her arms around his shoulders, letting her breasts touch his face as his hands held her ass. Her rhythm increasingly in intensity with each second of their love making. Tiana's breath was hot in Charming's ear. She sighed, groaned, moaned and pleaded to God with each passing second.

Eventually she screamed in his ear, a fresh orgasm rippling through her body as his white cock pleased her. Charming threw her playfully off of him. Her face was lightly coated in sweat and her quim was dripping with her own white ejaculation. Her spun her over on her stomach, ran his hands along her back and kissed the small of her back. He lifted her hips up

He slapped her ass playfully and she cooed. Charming took it in his hands and quickly thrust back into Tiana doggy style. He watched as her gorgeous ebony bottom swallowed each inch of his powerful white cock.

It jiggled and wiggled with each touch against his six pack, and Tiana looked back at her prince as he quickly fucked her to a second orgasm. Thick coats of white streaked his cock as Tiana orgasmed several times from his dick.

It was time for Charming's only pleasure. He felt in building deep inside him as Tiana's rump slapped against his ivory skin. *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

He relaxed, he folded his arms behind his head and watched as Tiana worked her booty up and down his dick with expertise. Pressure built from the base of his cock, each tug of pressure from Tiana plowing back down on his dick pulling that pressure closer and closer to the tip.

Charming felt a strike of lightning through him. Tiana never stopped rocking her sleek, curvy body on his cock as he came, hard and thunderous. His orgasm was more intense than any other he had. White semen exploded out of Tiana's pussy, dripping from it as he finished inside her.

Charming felt the twitching and tenderness in his cock for several minutes as Tiana slowed down her rhythm very slowly, her body rocking up and down his pleased white cock at a crawl by the time Charming was finished.

They both collapsed after finishing their lovemaking. Tiana and Charming both fully satisfied. Charming wrapped Tiana's fit body in his arms and held her tightly. Together, they slowly drifted off to sleep one final time.