One Last Kiss

Story Info
Their lips connect for the last time...
752 words
3.35
10.7k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary915
mary915
17 Followers

Tonight was the last time, for real this time. I had planned to stop being my lover's mistress. For one we were becoming emotionally attached---no surprise there as it seems to occur in almost every lengthy affair people have. Secondly, guilt has been eating me alive lately.

I mean he's a married man. For 15 years now to be exact. I remember the day we met 8 months ago like it was yesterday. I had just got out of a bad break up and just wanted to drink my sorrows away. And then I met him.

Trav Northrop. What a weird name I thought. I giggled initially when I first heard him say it with that friendly Texan accent of his. He had the most angelic looking gray eyes I had ever seen. He always called me Laine, a shortened version of my actual name, Alaina.

It was a slow night that day at the bar. We were one of the few people in there. Now that I think about it I don't know why I was all sad. A 21 year old fairly attractive girl like myself was in such a funk. Hard for the me today to believe.

We had sat there and chat. I found out that he was a 43 year old real estate agent and that he had been married for 15 years to his 38 year old corporate executive wife Emily. I told him about my dreams to eventually committ to college full time and get a degree.

We went from general conversation to personal in what felt like 30 seconds but most likely took 15 minutes. Apparently he and his wife sex life was rather, boring lately, to say the least. He also told me that she was more focused on her career than on him.

He talked about how every time he brought up starting a family she came up with an excuse or said "lets prolong it a few more years."

Before you know it, she's 38 and her biological clock is ticking and he's 43 with no children. That day he brought up the idea of kids once again which led to an argument that landed him in the local bar.

One thing led to another and BAM! He's in my bed in between my legs betraying his wife. Of course I felt bad the morning after. Then I thought "It's okay, you'll never see him again." Sure enough that turned out to be false in so many ways.

But tonight here we were, hooking up one again. I never thought i'd think it but i'm actually disappointed to see our fling come to an end. It's been fun. However we don't want to get caught.

The more sex we have and the more we get to know each other the more our desire increases. It's caused him to be out with me much more often than his own wife. Sure i'm flattered that he'd prefer my company but there is this thing called women's intuition.

Therefore I am almost positive she's more than skeptical about why her husband is so "busy" lately and distant from her. I doubt she's naive to the situation so that's why our affair ends tonight. IT HAS TOO!

Wow time went by! It's around 2 in the morning now and i'm adjusting my clothes. That was it! Our final romp in my comfy condo. For a moment we just stared at each other before sharing one final embrace. And then our lips touched.

Perhaps it was because we were so caught up in the moment that we didn't notice that there was an additional person in the room. A woman. His wife.

We shared a smile as our lips reluctantly parted. I continued to fidget with my clothes awkwardly when I heard a gasp come from Trav. By the time I turned around he was on the floor dead. He was shot in the head by Emily.

I didn't have time to fully register what was going on or how she knew where I lived and managed to get in my current residence before she lunged at me. In a matter of seconds I was on the ground with her on top of me attacking me.

Tears streamed down my face as I screamed out in pain while being stabbed all over my body. My eyes wandered over to my lifeless lover's stiff figure for the last time as I felt my life slip away...

mary915
mary915
17 Followers