One Last Lesson

Story Info
She was so young but they taught each other so much.
3k words
23.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five years ago seems so far away to me now. There was never a time in my life when there was so much turmoil, change, and excitement. I had just gotten back on the dating scene, which had changed vastly since the last time I was unattached. My oldest daughter had come to live with me to finish school, and there was always work. And, of course, there was HER.

Like I said, I had been on the dating scene a few months with very little success. Seems like everyone was looking for the tall, dark, and handsome Mr. Well-to-do. I went on a few dates but had no real connections. Besides, work and my daughter keeping me busy had left little time for dating. My daughter was continuing her school at the local community college, and as usual, she made friends fast. Quite a few of her friends were attractive. One of her friends had taken a fancy to me, but she was too young, among other things. So, for the time being anyway, no line had been crossed...at least until I met HER.

SHE was much different than my daughter's other friends. I wasn't sure of her age when we met, but it was definitely over 18. She was in school to learn, seemed very driven, mature, and fun; 5' 1, dirty blonde shoulder length hair, pretty green eyes, and the most animated smile. She was voluptuous and curvy with ample breasts, an impressive ass, and thick thighs. She was nearly done with the courses needed to get her transferred into ECU the next fall for nursing. We'll call her "Sam." When I first met Sam, I treated her cordially like the others but with no special interest, at least on the surface. Every time she would come over I kept thinking "if only I were younger," as ludicrous as that may sound. She had definitely occupied my thoughts a time or two during "private time," but that's as far as it would go. At least in my mind anyway.

Over the next few weeks Sam came more and more often, even staying just to study or for dinner sometimes. She liked the quiet atmosphere of our home and she explained how our home had now become her favorite study place. She was friendly and very mature for her age, which turned out to be 21 in a few weeks. She was so vivacious, cute, and focused, yet also friendly and laid back. More often than not she would sit down next to me on the couch and talk to me one on one. I learned she had recently broke off a long-term relationship and was disappointed in the dating scene, much like me. From what I gathered, her home life had not been all that great, but she was full of life, goal oriented, and made me smile just by being around her.

Although everything was fairly casual between Sam and me, I began to wonder if maybe she was flirting but dismissed it as my overzealous imagination: simple talks being sexually suggestive, revealing more about past experiences, the way she laughed even when I thought I wasn't funny, playing with her hair, and her breasts pressed hard against me from the side or from behind as she would inquire as to what I was cooking or looking at on the computer. One evening she said "bye daddy" as she and my daughter were heading out. Needless to say, it rattled me and sent my mind spinning for a moment until I brought myself back to reality. But more and more she would say "hey daddy" or "whatcha doin daddy?" Of course I knew she was pulling my leg. No woman that young would have any interest in me beyond the "friend zone." Hell, it was hard enough trying to find a woman my own age!

One evening I was sitting at my computer desk browsing through the personal ads as usual. More out of boredom and habit than a purposeful search. Sam and my daughter were fixing to head out in the evening on a double date. Sam had confessed to me earlier that evening that she was only going to appease my daughter since through the pre-date texting, she had already decided there wasn't much attraction there. As I was browsing suddenly I felt the unmistakable, warm, and soft prominence of Sam's ample breasts on my shoulders and back. A quiet whisper in my ear asked me, "Find anything good daddy?" It made my heart nearly jump out of my chest in excitement. We chatted awhile as my daughter was nowhere near ready, although by now, my attention was hardly on the screen. Sam began running her long fingernails on my bald head; she had expressed her fascination with my head very recently, often giving it a soft touch when passing by.

But this was different. Her touch was deeper, more passionate, seemed to be reaching out for something she needed. Our chat was pretty nonchalant, yet her wandering hands told me there were other things on her brain. Her hands felt wonderful as they massaged my shoulders, my neck, stroked my head, and once or twice ventured slightly down my collar. I couldn't help but moan once in awhile and this pleased her immensely. She would giggle softly and squirm up against me out of delight with every moan that came from me. Her touching was starting to take on a more intimate feel, not just the passing touches to my head and arm, which had been the norm recently.

"Stop making out with my dad!" my daughter jokingly yelled as she loudly announced her presence and readiness to finally head out. Before she headed out, Sam slyly leaned into my ear and whispered that she wanted to continue this another time. That was enough to get my mind going, to wonder what she meant by that.

---

Not that I'm much of a night owl, but sitting at home on a Friday night alone is still a bit lonely. Besides the online avenue, I had even ventured to a few local bars occasionally but no luck was to be found there either. I had since contented myself to sipping something strong and gazing at the TV on nights like these to ward off boredom. My daughter and her boyfriend had left a few hours earlier to visit her mother so I was to have the house to myself once again this weekend. With my daughter gone, Sam would not be here either. She had celebrated her 21st birthday a few days before so I could only imagine that she was out enjoying her right to legally consume alcohol in a club somewhere tonight. Lucky her.

I was debating on whether to refill my glass with Wild Turkey Honey already or to grab a bite to eat. There was plenty in the bottle and the night was still young, so why not? As I headed to my recliner I saw headlights in the window and wondered who that could be. I wasn't expecting anyone and my daughter had let it be known she would not be here all weekend. Suddenly the lights disappeared and I dismissed it as someone turning around when I heard footsteps on the porch. I got up and as I opened the door, to my surprise, smiling happily and holding a bottle wrapped in a brown bag was Sam!

As she strolled on in she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. That was a first! Sam then proceeded to tell me the bottle in the brown bag was her very first purchase of booze and wanted to celebrate it with me. Despite my misgivings, I relented as she poured both herself and I a glass of Wild Turkey Honey. As we sat on the couch I voiced my concern over her heading home after drinking. She laughed and assured me that she wouldn't drive and would sleep in my daughter's room. Many thoughts were racing through my mind as the evening went on: 'Why is she over here?'; 'What would my daughter think?'; 'I shouldn't be doing this!'

Desire was definitely winning over any concerns, aided extensively by the bourbon I was sipping. So, it seemed the same was happening with her too. As the evening went on and more bourbon was consumed, we both became very relaxed with our conversation and hands: A touch on the leg or hip as one rose to get more to drink or a snack or her leaning hard against me as I showed her old pictures she inquired about. Although she had just turned 21, I could tell this wasn't her first time drinking the strong stuff. She seemed to have a fairly high tolerance to alcohol and sipped slowly, unlike most her age who would drink as fast as they could to sooner achieve a buzz.

It's not good to drink on an empty stomach, so I gave in to her pleas to make homemade potato skins, her favorite snack. As I was finishing up I felt her come up behind me and wrap her arms around me, her fingertips exploring on my chest and back up my shirt. I could feel my heart pounding as I tried to finish up without my shaky hands dropping everything. I asked her innocently what was she up to and she said in a very sultry voice that she 'was continuing where we left off the other day'. I could have stayed there all night and enjoyed her hands like that but the food was done, so we sat down to eat with her sitting across from me with the naughtiest smile. She revealed that she loved the fact that I didn't pull away and allowed myself to be touched so much by her. From what I gathered, most men she had dated were not very affectionate unless sex was involved, and even then there was very little quality to it. She also confided her sexual experiences, or rather lack of quality she had experienced. Normal for her seemed to be all about the man's needs while hers were not taken care of.

After we finished our snack we decided to relax on the couch and drink some more. But first I needed to put things away. When I came back into the living room she was sitting up and in my spot on the couch. She patted the space between her spread thighs on the couch and instructed me to sit because she wanted to continue. I nervously sat down but soon her hands on me brought euphoria and relaxation. As I became more relaxed, I finally answered her eager questions of my sexual experiences. Which as of late had been lacking. The more she rubbed, the more I moaned, and the more she squirmed and softly giggled. I was getting restless myself from all this rubbing. I, too, began squirming some which delighted Sam apparently as her hands started wandering more and more: up my shirt on my chest, my neck, my thighs, especially my upper thigh. I think I even felt her very softly kiss the back of my neck and back a few times.

After a few I needed to excuse myself to get another bite to eat. I stood in the kitchen for a bit trying to wrap my head around what was transpiring tonight. I wanted this so bad, but the consequences! My fast beating heart, desire, and the bulge in my pants once more clouded my judgement and decided for me to resume my place on the couch. In my absence she had scooted down the couch slightly and was patting my place on the couch. She explained now it was HER turn to get rubbed on. I eased into my seat on the couch as she sat snugly between my thighs. I noticed something else different, although I was trying not to notice. Apparently her bra had become uncomfortable and she had removed it. Not that the bra was to be seen, but I noticed her rock hard nipples beckoning through her blouse. I knew it wasn't because of the chilly evening as she had been making comments about how warm it was in the house. Oh my.

I set to work with my hands with a flourish. She moved about, moaned, squirmed, and subtly began to claw at the couch. I slowly worked her shoulders, lower back, and neck. Sam praised my touch continually and swore my hands were talented magic. By her restlessness and the way she kept arching her back so my hands could easily wander beyond her back, I knew she was desperately wanting more than a massage. With her appetent approval my fingers traced her spine, sides of her ribcage, quivering tummy, and finally to her hair. I ran my hands through and massaged her scalp as she now began grinding up against the intolerable bulge in my pants. I decided to put the icing on the cake and began gently kissing the back of her neck while I tugged on her hair. It made her gasp. In what seemed like one motion she had spun around to face and straddle me. My hands went instinctively to her sexy round ass as we locked in the steamiest, erotic kiss I had in a very long time! She pulled away and her hands went to the buttons on her blouse, slowly presenting her delicious, ample breasts to me. She was obviously pleased with my reaction, smiling and hungrily while grinding away on my lap. She offered her succulent mounds to me and I eagerly accepted her aching nipples into my mouth. She was so turned on, almost at a fever pitch as she clawed my chest and back, whispering in my ear to grant her much needed relief in my bedroom.

Of course I relented as Sam slowly climbed off my lap leading me to my bedroom, our eyes never breaking contact. As I removed my shirt she assisted me by undoing my jeans to fish out my swollen cock. She gasped ever slow slightly with wide eyes as she stroked my stiffness. Obviously her previous lovers had been lacking in the size department. As she started to go to her knees I stopped her, for once someone was going to take care of HER needs first. She shivered and whined with anticipation as I slowly disrobed her from behind, my hands exploring every inch of her as I kissed the back of her neck and shoulders, my cock bouncing impatiently in her hands while she grabbed it from behind her.

She spread out before me on the bed, offering herself up to be devoured by my lustful hunger. I made love to her with my fingers, mouth, and tongue. From her neck to her luscious breasts, and down even further. When I got below her bellybutton she winced a little, I think she wasn't used to a guy going there. So instead, I kissed her legs, feet, and slowly worked my way to her inner thighs. All the while I started working her wetness with one, then multiple fingers nice and slow. Only when she was relaxed and moaning did I close in to taste her glistening rose. With slow, gentle and circular flicks of my tongue she got close but I would slow down or suck her clit slowly to make it last. Her taste and reactions were intoxicating as I got lost in her. I would work my tongue in tempo to her body language all while my fingers dipped in and out of her sultriness, slowly working her into a frenzy.

I picked up the tempo as she became a steamy, screaming mess and she climaxed over and over. Her lungs were desperate for air as she writhed uncontrollably with wave after wave of ecstasy. Only when she pushed my head away did I cease my feasting. She had moved all the way to the headboard from moving around so much during my oral assault. I solved this by grasping her hips and pulling her to me with vigor. She gasped in excited delight when I did this and spread wide to accept my twitching hardness. She looked at me in adoration and lust with her eyes half closed as I thrust in and out slowly but deeply. Her liveliness, eagerness, and even her inexperience set her apart from any lover I had ever had. I couldn't believe I was making love to a woman almost half my age, but yet here I was. I felt her tighten like a vise around my pulsating cock and cry out as I sent her into wave after wave of delightful release, her legs pulling me in even closer. With violent thrusts, I filled her with my cock and my love seed until I collapsed in weary joyance.

With my head on her breasts and arms wrapped around her, we giggled and spoke about our misdeed. She gleefully admitted to never experiencing an orgasm from cunnilingus before or to climaxing that much and that hard. I had to admit my ego was definitely inflated by now as this beautiful young woman stroked the bare skin on my head as we lied there talking. She was like a lot of women, self-conscious about her shape, weight, and the fact that she wasn't skinny. I reassured her that she was just perfect and there were many men out there who adored voluptuous women. She simply smiled warmly and ran her hands all over me. I sighed with enchantment as she worked her way down to stroke my again stiffening cock while massaging my balls with her mouth and tongue. This would be a night I'd never forget.

Weeks went by as we saw more and more of each other. Of course my daughter found out but was actually elated and not that surprised. She told me that on multiple occasions Sam had professed to finding me attractive. Sadly, all good things come to an end. Sam went on to ECU to complete her degree and start her career and future endeavors. But I'll never forget her: a young, vivacious woman who made me feel like a man again.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Both older and younger people should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Old Man & The Hot Young Redhead She gives him more than he ever expected.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
More Stories