One Last Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right of course. Things were different.

My hand moved over to his dick, which was back in the modest state I had seen so often over the years, and Ken offered no resistance when I wrapped my hands around his limp stem. His cock was no bigger soft than mine was, and when I began pulling on it I could immediately feel this difference.

Ken's cock was very rubbery, almost elastic to the touch, and after a minute I could feel his member begin to respond to my handling. The increasing size of it was making it more of a challenge to properly stroke, but a minute later I was running my hand up and down the length of his amazingly long erection.

"Can't believe it, man," I whispered in the semi-darkness. "Your cock is so big hard. Has Denise ever... you know seen it? Hard, I mean."

"Yes," Ken said, and as I felt a coldness on the back of my hand I realized that he had squirted some lotion on himself, and my hand now slid smoothly on his cock. "Caught me jerking off once."

"Really?" I asked. "What did she do?"

The silence in the room was deafening, as only the squishing sound of my hand and our breathing were audible. I found myself getting onto my knees at Ken's side, and when I started using both hands to jerk off my friend, he began to move his hips up and down against my grip.

"Well?" I asked.

Kenny grunted seconds before he came, and his cum flew wildly out of him and all over us as I pumped his floppy over-sized organ long after he was completely drained.

I wiped my cum-drenched hands on the sheet and joined Ken back on the bed, quietly staring at the ceiling while I tried to figure out everything I had said, done and heard.

...

thanks for reading

12