One Little Piggy, Two Little...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up at his wife with a very mischievous smile on his face.

He licked his lips, lowered his mouth to her foot and kissed it. He lapped at her foot with his entire tongue then licked the tip of her big toe before he quickly slid it between it and the next toe. His wet tongue slid into each gap between the other toes. He looked up at her as he slowly pushed it in and then quickly back out each time.

Mary Ann laughed out loud and wiggled her toes. "I can tell you like my feet."

"They are so sexy!" He said as he continued to lick and suck on them avoiding the only partially dry nails. "And so is the rest of you." He winked up at her as he puckered his lips under her little toe.

"Mmm-hmmm," Mary Ann murmured as she settled into her pillow just a little bit more.

Donnie moved his one hand slowly from her foot to her calf and on up to the inside of her knee. He made her shiver before he continued on up the back of her thigh.

Mary Ann moaned and made a purring sound when he finally moved his hand around her leg. She felt his fingertips brush lightly across the soft skin of her inner thigh. As he did so, she began to work her foot on him. She'd been just moving it around randomly on his lap, but now she started rubbing the heel directly against his erection, through his shorts.

He closed his eyes and sighed heavily.

When Donnie opened his eyes they made contact with Mary Ann's. The look in hers told him she was ready for more than a foot massage. He was ready for much more.

Without looking away he reached down and unzipped his pants. At this point Mary Ann parted her robe and bared herself to him. He didn't miss a beat as he slipped his pants and briefs down with much effort. He released his manhood and Mary Ann gasped appreciatively.

Donnie felt her move her foot around his crotch.

Mary Ann watched as precum oozed out of his swollen head and streamed down the long shaft.

He stopped for a second and just literally groaned. He felt the softness of the bottom of her foot as she began rubbing it along the side of his hard shaft. She started moving her foot rhythmically up and down the length, giving the head a little extra rub every time.

Donnie reached up and brushed his hand across her curly damp pubes. She bucked her body up against his hand when he began to pull it away.

"Please..." She moaned.

He knew what they both wanted now. He leaned forward and ran his tongue along her leg, from the top of her knee, right up her thigh and up to the edge of her dark bush.

She spread her soft legs. She winced for only a second as the abrasion on her upper leg brushed the bed covers. But she ignored al that as she nearly came as he blew over her moist sex now.

Donnie leaned further in and gave those wet lips a good kiss.

She grabbed his head as he followed the crease of her labia with his tongue. He delved between them and on inside as far as his pointed tongue would take him. She tasted wonderful, fresh from her shower. With his head buried between her thighs, he began licking her voraciously.

Mary Ann had never sensed her man being that helplessly turned on. As he sucked on her pussy she pushed both her feet under his body. She found his hard cock and trapped it between her insteps.

Donnie immediately began to rub his cockhead blindly against her sole, moaning.

Suddenly, a deep warmth came over Mary Ann's body; her eyes lost focus and rolled back in her head. Her back arched, and she screamed in orgasm.

"Oh, Donnie...!" She grabbed at his heads and pulled him ever tighter.

Donnie licked and sucked eagerly.

Her body twitched and she barely caught her breath when she spoke, "That was...amazing!"

It was if her soft voice triggered him as Donnie felt himself getting ready to cum. Her feet were still working against his hard cock. He thrust himself against her soft feet.

"I love your feet!" He called out as got up on his knees before his wife and grabbed her feet. He pushed them tighter together and started to piston his cock between them.

"Damn," he breathed. "Oh, damn, this is great. This is so great!" He thrust like a madman. He soaked her feet with precum and his cockhead was swollen and purple. Even his full balls slammed into her heels now. He was beyond ready to let go.

"I want your cum all over my feet, darling." She called to him.

He grunted and his movements became jerky.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Finally, he erupted. He came so hard his eyes clamped shut for the first ejaculations.

Mary Ann could feel his cum shoot between her feet.

He kept pushing and his cum went everywhere. It splattered out over the bed, up over her robe and left a wet, white trail down over her lower belly into her dark tousled pubic bush.

Donnie finally finished cumming and collapsed into her arms.

Mary Ann couldn't see all his cum, but she knew there was a lot of it. She looked over his back and saw the cum on the tops of her feet and more running down over her ankles.

She stroked his hair and held him close as his breathing calmed.

Donnie lifted his head and she looked into his eyes.

"Thanks." She said with a smile. "My leg feels much better now. Oh, and by the way, I love you."

"I love you, too," he said back. He rose up to kiss her and she welcomed his soft lips.

Its then that Mary Ann looked down and saw the bright red polish streaks running down Donnie's stomach. "Oh my!" She let out a bellowing laugh. "I guess we'll just have to start this all over again."

She smiled as her husband's strong hands encircled her feet. "I am here to oblige my lady."

12