One Little World Ch. 02

Story Info
Smile . . .
2.6k words
4.44
23.1k
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imaginings. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or semi-volitional AI) is no more than a startling coincidence.

*

"Hello . . ."

The morning after. Tom wanted something.

"Hello?"

It was raining outside. Tom still wanted something.

"What?" asked James.

"How was last night, man?"

"Very nice. Thank you, by the way."

"Did ya?"

"I don't understand."

"Don't mess with me, man." Tom leaned on his elbows over the kitchen table. "I'm not perfect but I've never been a bad match maker. You two seemed super compatible."

James stared at him blankly.

"You didn't, did you?" Tom nearly fell off his chair laughing "Perfect girl. I'm conveniently out of the house. And you still won't do it. My god."

"I've been told I'm too forward in the past." James bit his thumb irritably.

"No, you haven't." Tom put a poured out a glass of orange juice for himself. "Did you at least get her number?"

"She has mine. Ours. The house phone."

It was Tom's turn to be surprised. "You had some cryptic reason for doing that bit didn't you?"

James smiled. "Yeah, that way she has to ask for it." It seemed less clever in retrospect.

The phone rang. Once. Twice. Tom picked it up before James was out of his chair. "Yo! Uh-huh . . . sure . . . tell me everything . . ."

"Tom."

He covered the receiver. "Gimme a second you're never talkative." He nodded at whatever was being said. "Okay . . . that's a bit more than I wanted to know. James, it's for you."

"Thank you."

Tom tossed the phone across the table to James. Not many people had a reason to call him and Tom was terribly unsubtle. "Hello, pet."

"Hello, sir."

"Go on."

"You said I could come back, sir."

"I did."

"May I come back on Thursday?"

"Friday." James clicked the phone off.

Tom was looking at him strangely. "I'll never understand you, man."

"Lucky you." James laughed "Do you intend to be here Friday?"

"Yeah. Gonna be a problem?"

"I have no idea."

The rain outside drew to a close with a final few drops.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I should have let her come back on Thursday."

"Why?"

"Turns out I hate waiting."

The sound of a car engine at the front of the house attracted their attention. A moment passed in relative silence.

Shanon opened the door. Tom smiled widely.

James started breathing again. "Hello, pet."

Shanon froze. She knew Tom but had never expected to see him in a situation like the one she now found herself in.

"Hello, um, and . . . hello, sir."

"Very good. Tom has nowhere else to be right now, some kind of banking issue, and I thought it would be rude to make him leave. I'm sure you understand."

"Yes, sir. I understand." Shanon looked nervously at her shoes.

James walked over to her and raised her head up until he was looking directly into her eyes. "Smile." She bit her lip, blushing.

As James began to unbutton her blouse Shanon turned a brighter shade of red. Tom laughed and turned around.

When he finished with the buttons James stepped back from Shanon to admire her. She moved to take off her blouse. "I didn't say to take it off, pet," he warned softly. "Tom?"

The normally extroverted man responded without turning around. "Yeah?"

"You're standing in the entrance to the kitchen."

"Am I?"

"You are."

Shanon giggled but caught herself when James glanced at her. Tom took a breath and rotated enough to make room but closed his eyes.

"Have a seat, pet." James gestured to the kitchen. When she had left he walked up to Tom. "She's not in the hallway anymore so you can open your eyes."

Tom opened his eyes. "Sorry, man, I was brought up to respect a lady's privacy."

"Well . . . don't think of her as a lady."

"Dude?"

James rolled his eyes. "What I mean is just don't bother worrying about what would be appropriate. If there's a problem she'll say so."

"Right."

The two men entered the kitchen.

"Would anyone like a drink?" asked James.

"I'm good," said Tom.

"Water, sir."

"Coming up." James poured a glass of ice water for himself, taking a moment to look at the crystals in the ice cubes. He poured another glass of water and placed a straw in it.

He handed the glass with the straw to Shanon and pulled up a seat himself. Noting Shanon's reaction he said "Don't want you making a mess, pet."

Shanon nodded and sucked tentatively at the straw. It was terribly humiliating but out of the corner of her eye she could she James smiling as he looked admiringly at her. Tom muffled a laugh.

"Why is she so quiet?"

"My pet doesn't have permission to speak."

"All part of your evil plan of course," chuckled Tom.

James raised his eyebrows. Finishing his glass he gestured to Shanon. "Let's go upstairs."

She stood up demurely.

"I guess I'll give you two some privacy," said Tom, looking very deliberately at Shanon's eyes.

Upstairs James sat down on his bed and crossed his legs. Shanon remained standing silently.

"Does Tom being around make you nervous?"

"Yes, sir."

"Anything else?"

"It's exciting, sir. But I don't want him to be here when . . ."

"Don't worry about that. I'm not much of an exhibitionist, pet."

Shanon nodded respectfully.

"Oh, yes. Have you masturbated since last time?"

She opened her mouth in silent surprise then closed it. "Sir?"

"Do you not understand the question?"

"No, sir. I . . . um."

"Then answer it," he said standing up. "Respond quickly."

Shanon's breath quickened as she watched him move toward the closet. "I haven't masturbated since the last time I was here, sir."

"Why?"

"I didn't think you would want me too."

"Good girl."

Shanon smiled at the comment.

"Don't try to predict my intent again, pet. I will make my orders clear." James continued to look through his closet for a minute before standing up. "Here we are." He held a pair of nipple clamps in his hands as he turned around. "Time for a lesson now. Learn how to be quiet and how to obey quickly."

Shanon took a deep breath.

James adjusted the clamps for a moment. "These are uncomfortable more than painful. They should be enough to help you learn. Besides they're much worse afterward. That is always fun. Take off your shirt."

She slipped her top off and placed it gently on the floor. James waited for a moment then smiled, she learned quickly.

James stepped close and he kissed her hard as he unclasped her bra. The scrap of clothing fluttered to the ground.

"Play with your nipples, pet. Eyes on me."

Shanon obeyed slowly. Her mouth opened slightly as she toyed with herself. After a time her gaze began to waver. Her breath's came deeper.

James let her continue while he enjoyed her self inflicted torment. When she seemed ready he nodded to her. "Stop."

Her hands dropped instantly to her sides.

"Very good, pet, very quick response. Remember, no noises unless I tell you to talk or you will regret it." Shanon nodded as he attached the clamps and slowly tightened them. She winced a bit. "Kneel."

She obeyed slowly. James was right, the clamps threatened more pain than they delivered. Every movement brought another tug from them.

James ran his index finger across her shoulders. "You have disappointed me. You laughed at me in front of Tom, you made assumptions about what I wanted twice, and you questioned me when I asked you a question."

Shanon took a deep breath and shuddered, the clamps pulled on her nipples. She tried to nod.

"Choose a punishment, pet."

"I . . ." She swallowed hard and tears welled up in her eyes. "I don't know." Shanon looked up at him pleadingly. "I need you to choose for me, sir."

It was an interesting choice of words and didn't escape his notice. He got down on one knee and looked directly into her eyes before nodding. He rose again. "Stand up."

When she had obeyed he undid the button of her jeans for her.

"Take off everything but the clamps." James rummaged though the closet again as she undressed.

By the time he was done Shanon was naked and staring at the floor in a mix of expectancy and fear. He lifted her face up to his. "Smile, pet."

He tied a length of rope to her ankles with a quick release knot that could be released on a moment's notice then pushed her gradually to her knees so he could tie the other end tightly to her ponytail. A blindfold slipped over her eyes to complete the set up. James stepped back and observed his handiwork. The rope would pull on Shanon's hair painfully unless she strained herself. Eventually that would become too much and she would be forced to move. She had her choice of three types of pain.

Shanon quivered, unable to see, unable to predict what he would do.

James ran his hands down her arms until he was holding her hands in his. He pressed Shanon's palms down onto the carpet.

"How long will you be able to stay like that I wonder?" mused James as he ran a finger up and down her pussy. "I guess we'll just have to wait and find out."

He looked at the clock before sitting down on his bed to read.

Unable to see and with no sound her but the intermittent cheering of fans at some event on the TV downstairs Shanon found she was forced to focus on the sensations assailing her body. The clamps were a dull ache now but the pain in her hair was unremitting. Yet it felt cathartic, a physical manifestation of her forgiveness. She gritted her teeth to the pain and focused on the knowledge that she was being absolved of her mistakes.

Twenty minutes later James put down the book. A thin sheen of sweat covered her. The clamps jiggled a bit every few moments as she struggled and her muscles fatigued. In twenty minutes she hadn't made the slightest noise. Amazing. She moved over to silently and watched more closely. Shanon was held by some rapturous pain as much as by the bindings.

"Would you like to be set free?" he asked.

She nodded once then jerked a few times in pain from having pulled her own hair tighter than she should have.

"You remembered to stay quiet for me, pet. That's good." He ran a hand along chin and up over her lips. "I think you've learned your lesson very well."

Shanon heaved a sight of relief.

James untied the knots around her ankles and ponytail. The blindfold remained on.

"This will hurt, since you did well today you have permission to make noise for a moment." Shanon nodded. The clips came off and feeling rushed back to her nipples. Pain followed moments after.

"Ohmygod!" She gasped out a few more incoherent words. "Oh . . . ohmy . . . ow . . ."

He pulled her closer to him and stroked her breasts until the pain passed and she relaxed.

James kissed her softly on the lips. He untied the blindfold so she could see him. "Alright, little one, you have been forgiven. Is there anything you would like to do?"

"Oh, sir. Plu . . . please. I want you to . . ." She hugged him tightly.

He took a deep breath and chose his words carefully. "Shanon, I need you to finish that sentence."

She looked up at him, surprised to hear him use her name. He met her gaze for only a second before turning away from her.

"I want you to take me, sir," she said encouragingly. "Without teasing me or driving me crazy. I just need the . . ." She pressed against him. "I like the feeling of us together, sir. Please."

"Pet . . . that's . . . probably the corniest thing I've ever heard."

They laughed together.

James smiled down at her. "Are you on the pill Shanon?"

"For a very long time, sir."

"Good. Lie back now."

James left her on the floor while he undressed. He wrapped his arms around her and pushed smoothly inside. Shanon moaned at the sensation. James smiled at his lover, his pet, as he slowly moved himself in and out. Her cries urged him to move faster, deeper, harder but he kept his pace. Shanon felt herself building towards orgasm, his slow strokes always making it seem so far away.

But soon she found herself lost in the motions and an orgasm nearly upon her.

James sensed it too. "Pet?"

"Yes . . . sir?" she gasped

"You do know you still need my permission right?"

"Uh . . . uh. Yes."

"Good," he cooed, "tell me when you don't feel like you can hold back."

Her response was nearly incomprehensible. A minute later her eyes flew open. "Please. Oh . . . oh please may I cum, sir?"

James smiled. "Yes you may. Cum for me, pet."

Shanon cried out. For an instant that single feeling consumed her entire world. James joined her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Shanon had fallen asleep in her lovers arms. He extricated himself gently and went to the dresser. Shanon rolled over groping groggily for James.

"Good morning, pet," he said.

"Morning, sir?"

"Joking. It's five thirty."

James dodged a pillow as he sat back down.

"Sit up." He sat down behind her as she obeyed. He removed the hair tie of her ponytail and began to comb her hair. "How are you feeling, pet?"

"I feel wonderful, sir."

He continued brushing silently. "I don't suppose you have a change of clothing."

"No, sir," she said nervously,"I planned to wear what I had on when I arrived."

"Uh-huh." He finished brushing her hair and put it deftly back into a ponytail. James walked over to the pile of her clothes and picked them up one by one, humming softly. He picked up her panties. "These seem to have been effected by the show from earlier. I'm sure you wouldn't want to wear them, too embarrassing if anyone noticed."

He smiled wickedly and Shanon's heart fluttered.

"The bra is clearly part of a set with the panties, nice touch, so it would be ridiculous to wear it without them. Tell you what, I'll keep these for you. Pick them up next time."

Shanon nodded numbly.

James laughed and handed her the rest of her clothing. "Remember, pet, smile."

He stood on the door step as she when she left. When her car was out of sight James walked into the living room and slumped into a chair.

"She looked . . . happy?" guessed Tom. "Second date. You're a modern guy she's a modern woman. I still insist on details."

James closed his eyes. "What's on?"

"Football."

"It's loud."

"Sports are like that. You okay?"

James let out a breath long breath. "No just . . . smile."

----------------------------------

Comment's and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

It has occurred to me that I'm probably making up some things as I go. Please bear with me.