One Little World Ch. 03

Story Info
The begining of a holiday .
2.1k words
4.61
26.9k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of One Little World Ch2, in case you couldn't guess, so I would suggest reading that first. You probably could just read this one but it wouldn't make as much sense.

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imaginings. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or unstoppable golem recently unleashed upon the world) is no more than a startling coincidence.

"Hello . . ."

James hated soap operas, they kept the camera too close.

"Mr. Garaz?"

Garaz was dead. The killer was obvious. James still hated soap operas. He stared at the remote and tried to press the off button.

He heard the door open. Tom was home.

"Hey, man. What're you doing?"

"Thinking."

"Course you are. Then again I've seen that look before." Tom took the remote out of his housemate's hand and clicked off the TV. "You only get stuck like that when you can't pick one thing to think about. Susan called didn't she?"

James stared at the blank screen.

"She agreed to come over during the holiday. Tom, what do I tell her when . . ."

"When she comes over?"

"No. When it gets to the point where she has to ask. The point where it clearly isn't worth it for her. What do I say?"

"Same thing ya told me. 'Just because.' It was good enough for me. I think it'll carry a bit more weight with Shanon."

"I can't make her stay."

"Oh, James, I saw the way she looked at you. I might have had my eyes closed at first but just sitting in the kitchen with the two of you for a bit told me enough to know that's not true."

James looked up, "I won't make her stay."

"I'm sure you won't. In fact I'm sure you'll try to convince her to leave. But she'll stay anyway."

"Don't be ridiculous."

Tom sat down and looked at his friend, "James, why do you think I stayed?"

James chuckled.

"What are our knives made of, Tom?"

"Stainless steel."

"Wonderful."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MONDAY

"Hello, sir."

"Hello, pet."

"Are you sure you're willing to do this?"

"There's nothing I would enjoy more than a few days with you, sir."

James smiled. "Good. Tom has plans over the holiday by the way, pet. You can leave your things in his room. Let's see now . . . I suppose we should eat. Just take your shoes off first."

"Of course."

He made a grandiose gesture toward the kitchen.

The table was set meticulously in an odd symmetry. James had made spaghetti, it didn't seem to quite fit with the rest of the setting but no comment was forthcoming.

"Parmesan Cheese?"

"No. Thank you for offering, sir."

Shanon couldn't help noticing how quickly her lover ate. It didn't seem rushed, just excessively efficient. He finished long before she did but let her keep eating.

He stared at his glass for a long time. The ice was largely melted.

"Sir?"

He looked up. Shanon was looking at him with concern.

"Are you all right? You've been like that for ten minutes."

"Oh." He stood up and began to clear.

"Shouldn't I do that, sir?"

"No."

"W-"

"That's just the way I grew up, pet."

She apologized and dropped her head, crestfallen, but when he put a plate of fruit at her place he whispered in her ear. "Smile."

"May I ask you a question, sir?"

"I suppose."

"Why do you always say that? Smile."

He put down his fork. "If I tried to explain I would end up rambling on for hours and I don't feel like punishing you right now, pet."

She giggled and they finished the dessert without further interruption.

When he finished clearing the plates James had Shanon stand up. He unbuttoned her jeans and had her take them off before they went into the living room.

"Sit down, pet."

Shanon knelt on the carpet.

"Well, I meant in a chair. But that will be fine."

Shanon turned bright read.

"Did you bring a change of clothes?"

"Yes, sir. Several."

"Fantastic. Stay as you are and close your eyes."

Shanon closed her eyes and waited. Her breathing deepened. It was like being blindfolded again, she knew there was no way she would let herself open her eyes even though she could.

James watched her pensively, he knew there was no way he could avoid the issue. But right now that didn't matter it was time to have a bit of fun.

He went into the kitchen and took out a prepared knife. Compulsively he ran the blade across his hand, no blood.

James let her wait a few minutes longer before going back in.

He ran the spine of the knife across her shoulders before getting down to eye level with her. Holding the knife just in front of her he said "Open your eyes, pet."

She gasped and her arms twitched.

"Now, now. No moving without my say so when there's a knife around. Don't want anybody getting hurt."

Shanon nodded slightly.

"You're scared of the knife aren't you, pet?"

She nodded again.

"But not too scared?"

Another nod.

"Good girl, that's the idea." He stood up, "I enjoy using knives. Clearly you don't. But we're going to do what I want to do, then we'll see about you."

James sat down on the couch.

"Convince me to get started."

Shanon's eyes open wider. He was asking her to beg for something she didn't want. Her mind raced. How could she convince him? An idea struck her quite suddenly and rubbed her legs together at the thought.

"None of that, pet."

Shanon stopped immediately.

She looked up at him and crawled forward but he ignored her and tested the balance of the knife.

Pouting she reached his leg brushed up against it. James put down the knife and patted her on the head. It was the first touch he had given her since the last time she had been over and instantly left her soaking.

Getting more into the role, she nuzzled his leg. He shooed her away but she sat down and looked at him with puppy eyes.

James smiled and patted the seat of the couch next to him. Shanon climbed up, looking up at him expectantly, then at the knife, then back at James.

"You want that?"

She nodded.

"Really? A little puppy shouldn't be around dangerous things like that."

She pouted and moved closer. He sighed. Shanon's eyes brightened, it dawned on her that, if only for a moment, she really did want him to use the knife.

He patted her on the head again as he picked up the knife.

"Now, if you're going to be crawling all over the place like a little puppy you can't be wearing clothes. It would just be . . . weird."

He unbuttoned her blouse and lay it on the table. The sharp knife slipped under one of the shoulder straps of her bra. With a quick motion the fabric gave way. A few more cuts and the bra fell onto the couch.

James let Shanon sit for a while, naked except for her panties, and admired her.

He cocked his head to the side "I wonder if my puppy knows any tricks."

Shanon wiggled playfully and James laughed.

"I guess so. Come here, pet." She climbed down and crawled over to him.

"Good girl." She smiled and he ran the blade across her back. "Roll over."

Shanon rolled onto her back. James sat down next to her and placed the tip of the knife between her breasts. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Eyes open," Shanon swallowed hard, "Smile."

He ran the tip down her chest, down her stomach and . . . "Yellow."

"Yes?"

"I . . . um . . ."

"Something is worrying you."

"I'm afraid of it going down there."

"How afraid?"

She bit her lip and turned away.

"Alright then, pet."

He put the knife on the table and gently pulled down her panties.

"Hands and knees. Eyes closed."

James went back into the kitchen and took a few ice cubes out of the kitchen. He ran the blade across the ice a few times, the cold would make it seem much sharper. Placing a few more ice cubes in a cup he returned to the living room.

He ran the the icy knife along her spine. Shanon shuddered but didn't move. James pushed a finger into her soaking pussy and toyed with her.

She panted.

Taking his finger out he said "On your back now, pet."

James traced patterns on her stomach with the knife, enjoying the expression on her face. He swirled the knife around her breast a few times before putting it down, she was going to be moving around quite a bit now.

He placed a finger on her nose and slowly brought it down across her lips, her neck. He stopped for a while at her breasts to tease her nipples. She moaned unintentionally when he stopped.

"Quiet."

He began to rub her pussy gently, letting a finger slide in slightly every now and then. He watched her carefully as his fingers moved toward her clit. Shanon's breathing quickened.

"Remember, pet. You have to hold on until you get permission."

She moaned in frustration but held back. Just as she felt herself beginning to lose control his hand vanished. She wiggled in an attempt to get him to start again.

"I don't think so, pet. we do have a lot of time."

James stood up.

"Eyes open. Sit up." She opened her eyes and eased back until she was sitting "One last thing. I might be making you wait, but that doesn't mean I have to does it?"

Shanon gave a tiny smile, in the end all guys were the same.

She crawled over to him and unzipped his jeans. With a coy smile she took him into her mouth. James stroked her hair as she sucked, licked and moaned around his manhood. He held out for a long time, enjoying her work.

"You will swallow by the way."

She nodded awkwardly to avoid stopping.

Patted her head and groaned.

She took almost everything, but a few drops fell to the carpet. She licked them up eagerly.

"Good girl. You can talk now, pet."

"Thank you, sir."

"Having a good time?"

"Very much, sir."

"Liked being my naughty little puppy, did you?"

Shanon flushed with embarrassment.

James offered her a hand and helped her to pick herself up.

"Maybe you should take a shower."

"Yes, sir. I think that would be a good idea."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LATER

Shanon stepped out of the shower.

"Hello, pet."

She jumped.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you."

"Yes you did." she accused playfully

"Maybe." James grinned, "It's not quite late enough to go to sleep. Shall we talk for a bit?"

"Sure."

"I give you a minute to get dressed."

"I'm fine like this, sir."

"No 'sir' right now. I just want to talk."

"OK. I'm fine like this, James."

He rolled his eyes and headed down stairs. "At least wear the towel. Tom wouldn't appreciate the furniture getting wet."

James sat down on the couch and waited. Shanon arrived in the living room a minute later.

"I suppose I should ask you something about yourself." he mused

"What would you like to know?"

"I have no idea. I'm terrible at small talk."

She laughed. "Then I'll start. I'm a freelance graphic designer."

"Sounds like fun."

"It is. I've loved artwork ever since I can remember. I started painting in primary school, I work with computers for the most part now. Actually art is part of the reason I ended up here."

"Do go on."

"I was hired to arrange a photo sets for a porn site. I had to go over the pictures in detail and . . . well by the time I was done I really wanted to find out more about what I was advertising."

James laughed.

"Oh, come on who wouldn't? Anyway, I eventually work up the nerve to ask Tom for advice and he said I'd be perfect for you."

"It seems he's quite the clever matchmaker."

"Why do you say that?"

"He told me I'd be perfect for you."

They talked for over an hour until James pointed out the time.

"Good night, pet."

"G- . . . sir?"

"Yes?"

"May I sleep with you?"

He smiled and opened the door to his room.

-------------------------------------------

Comment's and criticism are welcome and hoped for.

And don't forget to vote.