One Little World Ch. 09

Story Info
Getting comfortable.
4.3k words
4.68
22.3k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of One Little World Ch8, in case you couldn't guess, so I would suggest reading that first. You probably could just read this one but it wouldn't make as much sense.

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imagination. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or viral agent) is no more than a startling coincidence.

"Hello . . ."

James' embraced knocked Shanon onto the grass.

"Sir?"

"Hello, pet. Were you a good girl during the week?"

Shanon nodded.

"Did anybody comment on your collar? Speak."

"Some of my friends thought it was a little strange. But I'm an artist, sir, people expect me to do odd things."

"Wonderful. I've been practicing to do something with you all week. But first I want to play with my puppy a bit."

She collapsed as James's hands explored her entire body. As ordered she was not wearing underclothes of any sort. He wasn't checking to make sure she had obeyed, there was no question about that, he simply wanted to make her feel possessed. She closed her eyes to let him take control. It was a wonderful sensation.

It took her a while to realize that she was letting him fondle her in what was essentially public. The grassy slope in front of his house was completely exposed to the road. Shanon only tensed for an instant, she was safe with James.

James caressed her face and hair, whispering for Shanon to open her eyes so he could see her expressions completely. Spending days on end watching the street had one benefit. He knew the rhythm of the area perfectly. No one was home or likely to be driving around.

A blue sedan parked unceremoniously on the other side of the road.

He twitched but recovered to laughed at himself and press his hand onto Shanon's breast. She moaned, the thought of someone seeing her being used was terrifying. James pinched one nipple.

"Make some noise for the man across the street."

Shanon let out all cries of ecstasy she usually kept inside for her Master. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the man turn around in curiosity. She wanted to die but another pinch forced a scream past her lips. It was amazing, his little caresses made her melt and with a slight touch he could make her scream.

Weeks of enforced denial were getting to her. She had nothing resembling self control anymore. Her body was James's plaything. He wanted her to cry out so that other could hear her and she had no choice.

James grinned. She was on the verge of crying from the denial. He decided to show her a bit of mercy.

"I think he's heard enough, pet. Let's go inside."

Shanon breathed a sigh of relief. James was being kind. She lay on the grass as he got up and stood over her. Little shudders ran through her body.

"Now!"

She leapt up and followed him into the house.

"Did you bring what I asked?"

Shanon nodded.

"In the car I suppose."

Another nod.

James flicked an eye over to the window, the man was gone. He smiled wickedly and pulled off Shanon's shirt.

"Go get them. Be quick, unless you want to be seen like this."

Shanon smiled nervously but headed outside without speaking. She rushed to the car and found what James had asked her to bring. Her diary, with a fantasy written out, and the single vibrator that she owned. She dawdled on her way back in, secretly hoping that the man from before would return and see her.

"That took a long time. Maybe my puppy does want to be seen like this."

She panted slightly as she nodded in agreement. A finger pushed into her aching pussy.

James gripped her by her pony-tail. He could tell she was loving the humiliation. It was time to push a bit more and get to business. "But I'll bet there's a limit. See I'm going to take you for a walk, pet."

Her juices flowed more quickly and Shanon's cunt tensed around James's finger.

"Mmmm, you really like that idea."

She shook her head. To be outside with no shirt on, even with James by her side, was terrifying. Her body was only responding his manipulations.

"Okay, then I'll be a kind. I will put your shirt back on if you ask to be put on a leash." James knew it was mean but he loved to see her desperate. "You may speak."

"Please put me on a leash, sir."

"Oh, you can do better than that, pet." He twisted his finger inside of her and pulled it out, flicking her clit lightly. James watched her legs buckle and then fail completely as she held off against an orgasm. "Try again."

"Please, sir. Please put me on a leash." Shanon threw herself at his feet passionately. She rubbed against his legs and beamed up at him. "Your puppy needs to be leashed, sir."

It was terrible, humiliating. Thoughts of being on a leash coursed through her mind. The leash would make her into even more of James' puppy. Warmth spread from Shanon's pussy into the rest of her body. She wanted the leash so much. To be more at her Master's mercy.

James left her lying on the floor while he went to get the leash he had purchased online slightly more than a week ago. When he returned Shanon was still in place but she perked up slightly. James stood her up and helped put her shirt back on. He clipped the leash to her collar. Shanon looked beautiful with her collar and leash broadcasting her status.

"People are going to love seeing this. A collar, that might be a fashion choice." James moved in closer and dropped his voice to a teasing whisper, "But walking around on a leash doesn't leave much question about you being a puppy does it, pet? Maybe you can bargain something to be spared that."

Shanon nodded her head slowly. James was only going to make her ask for him to do something worse to her. He'd taken her voice so she couldn't even complain.

"If you wear your tail outside I'll let you put your shirt back on."

He was curious about what she would do. The tail was her favorite toy. Normally Shanon would be willing to debase herself completely to get it. But he'd put a twist on it this time, she would have to wear it in a public place. The last time he made her wear it in public Shanon said she hated thinking people knew about her tail. But that was a long time ago.

Shanon reluctantly acquiesced and James patted her on the head. She was being a very good puppy. James tucked the leash into her shirt, the cut was low enough that it wasn't hidden completely. With that done he pushed her tail in. She fell against him as the last bit of her control left her body in a warm sigh.

"I have something very special planned. Come on."

James took her down onto the lawn.

"There's a small park about a mile from here. I've spent the week wondering what it looks like right now. I've . . . I've decided I wanted to share it with you Shanon."

She looked up, James had referred to her by name.

"You're off speech restriction for now."

"Yes, sir."

James nodded and took her hand. He took a deep breath. At the edge of the lawn he stopped. It was just a single step between him and the sidewalk. Just a sidewalk. James' hand twitched and his eyes felt like they were pulling back into his head.

Squeezing Shanon's hand he forced himself to take the step.

They were on the sidewalk. Everything was fine. The car parked across the street was gone, along with whomever had been driving it. James looked at Shanon, his puppy. She was looking at him wide eyed.

"Alright. Let's go, pet."

"Yes, sir. C- congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Sir, was it . . . is it that bad?"

"Terrible. Knowing there's nothing to be afraid of is the worst part. But when I'm protecting my puppy it's manageable. Just one thing to do. Get it?"

"I think so, sir."

"Very good." James placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled Shanon closer as they started to walk. "It's a nice park. Lot's of flowers. Not many people. Every time I went there it was quiet."

The walk took the better part of an hour. James avoided talking to anyone. Sympathetically Shanon didn't comment on the behavior. Instead she listened to various stories. He described the worlds of ancient myth to her.

The stories seemed to interest Shanon. She kept asking for greater and greater detail until James finally asked her why she wanted to know how Odin styled his hair.

"I want to make a picture of them. No one's ever told me about all of them at once, sir. Just the stories of each adventure out of context aren't the same. All together they make a whole world."

"Sounds beautiful. You will have to show me when it's done."

"Is that an order, sir?" Shanon asked coyly.

"Yup."

James moved a hand beneath her skirt and pushed Shanon's tail in a bit. Her knees wobbled from the feeling. She started to fall but James caught her.

Shanon simpered up at James.

"Seems like you need to sit down."

"I guess so, sir."

James lay her down next to a tree in the middle of the park. Shanon described how she was going to set up the picture. With extraordinary detail she plotted out the placement of each deity with an explanation for why it fit in position. James nibbled on her ear as his listened. She was a great story teller, he could see the gala in his imagination.

When she was done Shanon asked if he had any more stories. James giggled and lay her across his lap as he told her some of the more risqué myths that he remember. To make sure she understood James helped her to feel exactly what was happening in each story.

Around noon he ran out of stories that he knew well enough to tell in their entirety. He sent her down to buy hotdogs from a vendor who apparently managed to find make a living in an area with almost no foot traffic.

While they ate James straightened out Shanon's clothing, it had become rather messy during the story telling. A few families were starting to show up so he confined his affections to playful caresses.

A bright red ball bounced toward them. James looked up. A kid was running after it. He couldn't be more than six.

"Hey mister! Can I have my bally back?"

"Uh . . ." James froze. He should just take the ball and toss it over to the kid. But something could go wrong. If the ball slipped out of his hand and it someone. Or if it wasn't really the kid's ball. Or the boys mother might think he was a pedophile. "I . . . uh . . . I . . ."

"You alright, mister?"

"I'm . . ." He couldn't move. It was ridiculous. Throwing a ball to someone was supposed to be simple. People did it every day. James was convinced it would kill him. He didn't know how but something would go wrong.

Shanon intervened. She picked up the ball and tossed it over to the kid. "Here you go. He's just tired."

"Thanks lady!"

"You're welcome." Shanon watched the kid run back to his friends then turned to James. "Are you okay, sir?"

"I c- can't move." James tried to calm himself down. It was just Shanon she wasn't going to hurt him. "Just . . . just . . ."

He started hyperventilate.

"Master? Oh my god!"

"Quiet, pet."

"No! You need help. I don't care if you want to punish me or if you'll get angry at me. I'm going to get you help orders or not."

"I'm alright. Just s- s- s- stop. That's an . . . that's an . . ." His voice cut out completely.

Shanon helped James to his feet and brought him to one of the tiny shaded pavilions that interrupted the grass at odd intervals. Without thinking Shanon dropped to her knees and hugged James' legs. It was so frightening. Her Master was terribly upset and she'd disobeyed him. But she had to help. She had to.

"It's okay, Master. It's okay."

It took ten minutes for him to relax enough to speak.

"I'm so sorry, pet."

Shanon squeezed his legs more tightly. He looked down, she was terrified. It was his fault. He was supposed to protect her, keep her safe and happy as his puppy. Now he'd made a mistake. Worse than that he'd tried to use her in order to solve his own problems.

James had told her once that he didn't want a puppy because he needed to control something. It was still true. He hoped it was still true.

"Come up here. I want to hold my puppy."

She climbed up and he wrapped his arms around her. James hugged her tightly and whispered words of apology in her ear. When he finally let go James could seen in her eyes that she loved him anyway. He'd screwed up. He'd tried his best and failed. She still loved him. Unconditionally.

When he asked her to forgive him she refused.

"You didn't do anything wrong, sir."

"I put you in a position you never should have been in. Choosing between orders and my safety, anyone's safety, should never have to happen. You're supposed to be protected by me. I want to keep you safe. Please forgive me, Shanon."

"No! It's okay. I love you no matter what you do. It's okay."

Unconditional love. He felt sick. Shanon was going to break he kept going on like this. Time to switch roles and comfort her. It would help him too. "Pet, do you realize you disobeyed an order?"

"Yes, sir."

"If you were in that same position again would you still do it?"

Shanon looked down. She knew the answer would disappoint him but she couldn't lie, she couldn't even refuse to answer. "I would, sir."

A sharp tug on her pony-tail trapped Shanon in her Master's eyes. He wiped away a tear with his free hand. "Good girl."

He turned her around and removed her hair tie. For several minutes he played with her hair. Eventually James decided it was perfect the way it had been. He sent her back to the house to get the car and they drove back in an understanding silence.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

James poured milk into Shanon's bowl and got a glass of ice water for himself. While she lapped up the milk he stared at his glass and tried to think of what to do. Shanon was nearly done when an idea struck James.

He pulled her away from the bowl.

"After what happened do you still feel like you want to stay with me?"

She nodded vigrously, if anything she want to stay more. It was a strange feeling. James was the one who protected her but she needed to be there for him.

"Okay, pet. We'll do a trial run." He let out a long breath. "You've stayed over before but this will be different. Do you have plans tomorrow?"

Shanon nodded slowly.

"Cancel them."

He handed her the phone. She stared at it. James had given her an order. Three awkward calls ended all of her plans for the next day. James took the phone back.

"I'm going to be mean to my puppy so she understands something that I want to teach her." He looked deep into her eyes. "No dinner tonight. Not as punishment, just because I want to make a point."

Shanon bit her lip. She'd never expected him to withhold food from her. "Yellow."

"Yes?"

"How long, sir?"

"Just one night. Like I said I want to prove a point to you."

"Okay. I was just you were going to starve me or something, sir."

"Which is perfectly good reason to ask what I had planned. Ready to continue?"

Shanon nuzzled his foot. He laughed and took hold of her leash. She trotted happily after him.

In the living room he stripped her clothing off. With every artifact of her day-to-day life neatly piled on the couch he petted her with a strange sort of precision. Watching Nadia's session with his pet combined with his own experiences had given James enough information to turn her into a panting mess without doing anything overtly sexual. Shanon's mouth hung open slightly as he teased her. James took the opportunity to slip his index finger into her mouth. He let her suck on it for a while.

Shanon was in a state of bliss. Collar. Tail. Leash. Working to comfort her Master. She could have stayed in position, sucking wantonly on his finger, forever.

James pulled his finger out. Shanon's whimper of protest was cut off by a much larger intrusion. She sucked on his cock with vigor, bobbing her head up and down. Her tongue flicked over and around the head. The knowledge that he was going cum but her only reward would be, at most, a pat on the head and a kind word made Shanon's cunt quiver and drip.

Looking down James smiled at her. A short time later he released into her mouth. The taste of semen on her tongue reminded Shanon that this gift was probably the closest thing to food she was going to get until the next morning. Her reward was a gentle pat on the head. The touch made her melt.

He examined the room. The vibrator Shanon had brought with her caught his eye. James picked it up from the table and displayed it to her.

"Did you use this during the week?"

Shanon shook her head, wondering what he planned to do. He fiddled with the vibrator for a few moments. An evil smile spread across his face.

"Beg for your toy, pet."

A series of pleading yelps greeted his ears. James chuckled, she was such a obedient little puppy, speaking without orders had never even occurred to her.

The vibrator slipped into her pussy without resistance. Shanon's legs trembled as it switched on. She felt helpless. Two weeks. She had gone two weeks being denied before. Then again James hadn't forced her to masturbate during those weeks.

"Feel free to collapse."

At the words Shanon felt her muscles fail. She had nothing left. James had her completely at his, rather limited, mercy. He propped her up against a pillow. All the while the vibrator continued its torturous buzzing inside of her.

"Open you legs wider."

Shanon did her best to obey.

"Wider."

Her legs refused.

"Obey." James tried to keep a straight face as he watched her squirm. "You will obey, pet. Open you legs wider. I want you exposed."

She wanted to obey desperately. Shanon's breath was short and ragged as she tried to force her body into compliance. Finally her legs moved. It was just a fraction of an inch but it was enough. She saw James' face break out into a smile.

"Good girl." He took hold of the vibrator, it was starting to slip out of Shanon's cunt. As he pumped James looked up. Shanon was shaking her head. "Puppies don't get to say no. You will take whatever pleasure I want you to have. Nothing more and nothing less."

Her jaw worked noisesly up and down. The vibrator clicked off and slowed it's movement, slightly.

"You were about to cum weren't you?"

She nodded. He'd stopped just in time.

"That must be frustrating. I bet you want to cum."

Shanon shook her head.

"Oh, that's right. My little puppy doesn't beg for orgasms. She begs for permission to have them."

James pulled the vibrator out completely and put it away. He gave Shanon some time to come back down from the sexual high that being denied left her in. The expression of lust and defeat on her face was absolutely priceless.

"Would you like a drink, pet?"

Out of the corner of his eyes James saw her nod. He got a glass of water for each of them from the kitchen. A pat on the couch signaled for Shanon to sit next to climb up. When Shanon finished her glass she put it down and leaned into James. He tickled her playfully.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tom brought a pizza for dinner. In spite of her hunger Shanon politely declined any. By the time dinner was done she wanted to slap James for making her sit there while he and Tom ate. But she didn't. He'd said there was a reason and she trusted James enough not to complain about the way he was making it.

With dinner and, worse, dessert finished James took Shanon up to his bedroom. He lay her down on the bed and told her she was allowed to speak.

"How do you feel?"

"I'm starving, sir."

"That's good. Do you understand my point yet?"

"Um . . . not really, sir."

"I know you're smart. Try to figure it out."

Shanon furrowed her brow. He was starving her. That didn't seem to prove much of a point. He was being mean just because he could. That was something he did anyway.

Meanwhile James was walking his fingers on her stomach. The pressure only served to remind Shanon of how hungry she was. There was nothing remotely arousing about it. She looked at him, trying to apply to his emotions. James met her eyes without expression.

12