One Long Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
The agreement made, the trial begins.
4.9k words
4.55
31k
3

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having discovered chap 2 languishing in the preview mode I thought I had better get chap 3 out a bit quicker. I must make it clear that this is a work of fiction and the each of the characters is a composite of real and imagined characteristics of lots of people I have met or imagined that I have met. It is pure fiction.

Enjoy

*

She nodded and he bent down to plant a kiss on her neck, then on her lips, forcing them apart with his tongue and invading her mouth. Sharon swooned and almost lost her balance in joy, but then he turned abruptly, climbed the stairs and disappeared from her sight.

Suddenly, alone with her thoughts and more than just a little excited, panic struck her. Fuck, he accepted! she thought as she pulled her skirt down. What have I done? Will he like what he sees? I am a lot older then when he last saw me naked... Other similar thoughts raced through her mind. Even as she stepped out of her knickers she thought Damn... he didn't even get to see them properly on me, what a waste that was. Oh well! Nothing for it now but to... wonder how long he will be away... better get on with it just in case... can't fuck this up this time... only have one chance to get him back... shit... I hope he still likes to eat pussy.

The stream of thoughts kept racing through her mind chasing each other as she pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the floor with the rest of her gear. Then as she released the clasp of her quarter cup bra and slipped it off her shoulders she began to calm herself down. He's seen it all before, there's nothing new here for him really, he just hasn't seen it for a while... I've just got to make it as attractive and available for him as possible. When she finally lay back on the coffee table, settling her heels on the corners of the table and tucking her hands under her head, she realised the enormity of her position. Here she was after barely an hour of nervous conversation with her ex-husband in his house, naked, well except for the suspenders, stockings and heels, Thank God I thought to wear them and the bra with see through blouse, he obviously still gets turned on by that kind of thing...

She felt more open, exposed and vulnerable than at any other time in her entire life, having literally thrown herself at his disposal and having promised to do anything at all to have him take her back. As she lay there with her legs spread wide and her pussy facing the stairs so that it would be the first thing he saw when he returned, she tried to calm herself as much as possible by repeating, take my pussy, Adam, it's all yours... take my body, Adam it's all yours... take me Adam, I'm all yours...

The time started to go by a little more slowly and she began to wonder what he might be up to up there. And still she tried to reassure herself as she lay patiently exposing her cunt to the stairs. I'm sure he'll love it. Fuck, I'm feeling really hot... never felt so horny... hope he doesn't take too much longer.

But he did, it was at least 15 minutes from the time she lay down exposing her cunt before he came down the stairs carrying an arm full of gear that he placed on the floor directly in front of her now gaping sex.

"Hmmmm, you look very sexy like that Sharon, you know and you will make it even sexier for me if you just lie perfectly still and stay completely quiet, don't make a single sound and do exactly as you're told. You don't need to talk, in fact, you are not to talk at all now; you only need to nod or shake your head. Can you do that for me?" She nodded nervously.

"Good! Now let me fix a few things here." He said as he picked up several lengths of soft red curtain sash cord, separating them into longer and shorter lengths. As he worked he kept up a continuous one-way conversation in a soft voice she found oddly reassuring, despite the bizarre situation she was in.

"By the way, Sharon, you know that cunt of yours looks really good spread wide like it is, much more inviting than I ever remember it being. And it even looks," he said as he ran a finger up and down her slit, "as though it now comes with its own internal lubrication system, just judging by the juices flowing down between your arse cheeks. But, you know, with the little bit of work I am going to do to soon, it will look even better, but more of that in a minute. First though, I have this really wonderful, colourful, curtain sash cord, in this lovely red colour, that will contrast beautifully with your pale skin to make the lovely image that is your naked body even more beautiful to behold."

"The first thing is to tie those lovely wrists and ankles together to keep them out of the way," he told her as he fixed the first large clove hitch around the right ankle and wrapped 6 turns of cord in figure eight loops around the right ankle and right wrist of his increasingly nervous, but compliant ex. He completed the knot by tightening the whole with three wrapping turns around the crossover of the two sets of loops and finishing off with a couple of firm half hitches.

"Hmmmm that looks pretty good, Sharon and the red really does set off your lovely pale skin... now I'll just pass the end of the cord under the table and repeat the process on the other side... like this."

Within just a couple of minutes he had lashed her left wrist and ankle together.

"There we go, my little darling, that will keep your hands out of the way," he told her as he sat in a chair that he pulled to the end of the coffee table so that he was looking at her through her wide spread thighs, "now we get to move onto the really interesting work."

She saw him pick up a large professional looking digital SLR camera, something she thought would happen and she smiled at just how predictable he was.

He noticed her look and told her "I didn't get any useful shots last time, but I intend to get plenty today and Margaret's cameras and cards are just the ticket. Give us a smile, that's it, keep your head up and keep smiling at me as I go right round you. That's it, great! Perfect! And now a big smile through your legs, shit hot! Just a minute," he told her as he dipped two fingers into her very wet cunt and used her juices to spread her pussy lips wide. "Fantastic; that got you smiling at both ends."

"Now back to work," he said putting the camera on a tripod and aiming it her spread pussy, "just lift your arse up a bit so I can get this towel under it, that's it! Good girl! There you go!"

She strained to lift her head so that she could see what he was doing but all she could see was him bending down to pick something up. When he reappeared above her pubic hair she saw, with some alarm, that he had a pair of scissors in his hand. Ignoring her worried look, if he had even seen it, he ran his fingers through her long and healthy bush saying "I always thought your cunt was just too hairy, and I hate getting pubes stuck between my teeth, so you had better be extra still now because I am going to give you a haircut and shave."

"No, not that... "

Slap! He caught the soft inside of her right thigh hard before she could finish.

"Really," he said, "I thought you said you would do anything! Well, let me tell you something sweetheart, I took anything to mean exactly that. Now you will not only do anything I tell you, but everything I tell you, and as I said before I intend to test you thoroughly over the next few days just to see how serious you really are and if a little shave puts you off then you can't be too serious. So are you serious? Do you want me to stop now? If it is yes, we stop and you go home immediately. If it's no, we continue! Nod for yes or shake your head for no now!"

She shook her head.

"Good, but you have fucked up on two counts now and I am not about to let you get away with that. I am going to tan your arse after we finish here, understand?"

A slow nod indicated that she understood him.

"I am pleased," he went on, running a comb through her long bushy pubes while he spoke, "that you are beginning to get the picture. Unlike when I tied you to the doorway that time and let your crying put me off, this time there is only my way or the highway for you, get it? And my way means my way: no negotiation, no compromise, just good old fashioned, total obedience in everything."

"By your own admission just an hour ago," he continued as he cut her hair carefully down to a neat and even half centimetre length, "I fucked up when I let your crying put me off that time, and look where that got us, twenty years of bloody misery. No this time, my dear, I am going to enjoy myself, I've given you a couple of opportunities now to quit, and you've chosen to stay. I am not going to ask you whether you're serious again, I assume you are and I'm now going to do what I'm going to do. Feel free to cry at anytime, as a matter of fact, I think that hearing and seeing you shed a few tears will really add to the excitement and enjoyment of the situation, and now that I really think about it, it would be entirely appropriate, given the circumstances."

Jesus, she thought to herself, how far will this go, he has obviously taken this whole idea entirely seriously... but I guess I knew he would... and isn't that what I wanted anyway? I do have to admit it is very exciting: I've never felt so alive or turned on - ever! Shit! It's not going to be easy to let him have his way, but I know it is really important to see this through to its conclusion, what ever that is. My natural reaction is always to say no, but I can't afford to do that again or I know he will reject me once and for all. God give me strength to go with the flow completely and not give up. It does feel incredibly good to have him pay so much attention to me and I can feel my juices really starting to flow. Fuck! I needed this and a tanned arse isn't too much to pay - really.

As this last thought ran through her mind she realised that he had stopped using the scissors and was dragging something across her lower belly. She looked up to see him drawing on her with an eyebrow pencil, but she couldn't make out what he was drawing. Once he was satisfied, she saw and felt him start to bathe her entire pussy and pubic area in warm water, which was quickly followed by the contents of a can of shaving gel. At least she knew why he had put the towel under her now.

It was impossible for her to keep her head up to watch everything and she lowered it back onto to the table when she felt the first touch of the razor.

"I'd suggest you stay very still now Sharon. The razor is brand new and very sharp and I wouldn't want to cut these wonderful puffy cunt lips of yours and I'm sure you wouldn't want that either."

With that she took in a deep breath and stayed as still as she could, being content to feel the drag of the razor across her remaining short bristle.

She tried to imagine how she would look with a shaved pussy, fully expecting him to give her a Brazilian, but she found where she felt the razor somewhat puzzling. Rather than cut away the vast bulk of her bush he seemed to be concentrating on the area closest to her pussy, leaving much of the stuff that might sneak out of a bikini.

After ten minutes of intense concentration when he said hardly a word, he stood and picked up a large mirror that he had brought down from upstairs, and held it up so she could admire her new look saying, "There you go, Sharon, you now have not just got a very wet cunt, but a very beautiful one that will be a real pleasure to eat. Isn't that just beautiful?"

The sight of her naked pussy lips took her a little by surprise but she could see why a man might like the sight of a clean-shaven pussy. She nodded grudgingly that it was beautiful.

"Great, thought you'd like it! Now just stay there while I clean you up a little." He said as he wiped the remaining foam away with a wet cloth and dried her off.

No sooner had he finished then he knelt between her open thighs and began kissing the freshly shaven pussy from top to bottom while he ran a finger around her now exposed clitoris. She started lifting her hips up towards his tongue almost immediately desperate to maximise the excitement she was feeling, but she really didn't need to as she came as soon as he shoved two fingers into her now dripping cunt and found her g-spot. She came hard and he kept up the pressure until she collapsed back onto the table exhausted.

While she was still trying to catch her breath, he pulled a tightly fitting airline sleep mask from his cache of goodies and slipped it over her head and down over her eyes.

The pressure of the mask snapped her back to the present and in her panic she cried "No...". In a split second she felt a burst of pain in her right breast as Adam delivered his immediate response "Shut up, you little cunt, you are not to say anything and I mean anything. Got it!"

She nodded slowly, even though she was totally shocked at his reaction, that he had actually slapped her so hard when he had never laid a finger on her in anger before and on her tit of all places. This was new and while she had fantasised about him treating her like this ever since he had tied her up that time so long ago, the reality came unexpectedly. What shocked her even more was that he had called her a cunt, he had never sworn at her before except in her fantasies and now in reality it stung her even though he was treating her just as she had imagined he would so many times. With her breast stinging, her mind spinning and her cunt on fire she was sobbing gently in humiliation and in recognition that life and fantasy were now merging and she had absolutely no control over either.

"Good, well you had better remember it in future. Now I'm going to have to extend your arse tanning, I didn't want to, but you have given me no choice. I think 20 for the earlier misdemeanor and another 20 for this latest outburst, yes, 40 strokes all up: 20 with my hand and twenty with my table tennis paddle, that seems appropriate. Now keep quiet!"

With her now sobbing quietly, he moved back to the business end of his ex and began to run his tongue slowly up and down her slippery slit, again using two fingers to find her g-spot and gently circle the little rough patch to start her once again heading up the path to an orgasm. This time it was a little longer before she came, but it was no less intense and if anything it lasted longer. By the time she came back down she was gasping for breath and mumbling incoherently something about never being so lucky, nor so loved or something like that he couldn't make out.

Should I try for three? he wondered and then thought, fuck it why not, the cunt is not in any position to argue, or complain and it really is fucking fun, considering all the orgasms she didn't have when we were married. So here goes! he thought as he started to tongue her for a third time. This time he found her g-spot straight way and used his other hand to coax her clit out of its hood, by circling it with his fingers and thumb. Its size took him by surprise when it emerged: he had never seen it so large, mainly because she had stopped him every time she had even looked like getting to the stage of being really turned on, but this time she couldn't stop him, and here it was big enough to grab hold of, which is exactly what he did, pulling and stroking it like a mini prick which sent her over the top in the biggest orgasm of her entire life,

This was everything she had hoped it could be, exciting, sexy and totally outside her control, she could not have stopped him doing any of this, she reasoned, once he had her tied to the table. That was it! That was the key! Whenever she was in control she had prevented him, no she had actually forced him, through psychological blackmail to stop every time. Now she accepted that because he was in total control she had no way of stopping him, no way at all and look at the rewards she got for that. She decided then and there that she would do anything to give him total control of her sexual being - forever!

Of course, he didn't know this and he thought that he still had a fight on his hands that he meant to win. A game plan was forming rapidly in his mind as he grabbed two quick-release webbing tie-down straps to secure her to the table firmly while he untied her wrists and ankles. She was almost out to it as he pulled the two straps tight, one around her chest and the other round her hips pinning her arms neatly to her side before fastening the straps around the table itself. He quickly untied her wrists and ankles from the table before tying her ankles together and then dropping her feet over the end of the table. Working smoothly and quickly he released the tie down straps and lifted her to a sitting position, then smoothly swept her arms behind her back and tied her wrists together before pulling her elbows close to each other and loosely securing them with several wraps around each and then a number of handsome wraps to tighten the binding.

With her once again firmly bound he stood back to admire his work all the while refining his game plan in his mind.

Sharon was desperately trying to gather her wits, wondering what was coming next. Here she was naked except for suspenders, stockings and heels, on her ex husband's coffee table while her husband was away, bound hand and foot, blindfolded and he had just told her to stand!

She was struggling and with her arms bound behind her it was difficult, but, eventually, she made it to her feet.

"Bravo! Bravo! Now" he said, taking hold of her left nipple "come with me. Hopping is probably your best bet." And he pulled her forward.

She felt the pain in her nipple at the same time as she felt the forward momentum pull the top of her body so that she felt as if she was going to fall. It was almost a reflex action that made her hop to get her feet under her again, as she felt her nipple pulled forward again. Then he stopped.

"I just realised," he said letting go of her nipple, "that when you knocked I was in the middle of doing my Christmas decorating and that gives me an idea!"

She heard a little rustling and a little later he had a firm hold of her left nipple, "I always loved these fantastic nipples," he said as he pulled, twisted and tugged on both of them, making them seem even larger than he remembered, "they've got to be at least a full centimetre and half long, just fabulous little toys. I must confess that I really have missed these delightful suckers."

She remembered vividly how he used to go straight for her nipples and how she always felt betrayed by them: they would harden at the slightest hint of any sexual play. She had always had to stay very focused to make her refusals of his advances sound genuine when she knew he could feel from her nipples that she was turned on.

Now, though, she felt both his hands tugging and playing with her left nipple and then she felt a sharp pain as he pulled the loop of a small hangman's knot in thin Christmas ribbon tight around the nipple, of course with her blindfold she had no idea what he'd actually done. He moved to her right breast and repeated this action so that she felt pain in both nipples equally. She couldn't imagine what he had just attached to her nipples, but the pain of the tight loops was constant.

She felt a tugging on first one and then the other nipple while he tied three Christmas tree balls to each nipple. Only when he finished tying the first set did she notice the extra pull of the weight of the balls and felt them swinging and tinkling gently against her belly. The pain wasn't excruciating, not even really unpleasant, but it was constant and certainly noticeable.

Satisfied with the look he had created, he took some gold tinsel and wrapped it around her loose brunette hair as a sort of crown. As a last touch, he wrapped a length of 3 cm broad red ribbon around her neck and tied it off in a big bow under her chin.

12