One Long Dream Ch. 04

Story Info
The speed of events takes her completely by surprise.
4.4k words
4.56
27.3k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, but it took a while. Hope you enjoy it just as much.

*

"Now you are starting to get the hang of cocksucking, you can practice using your tongue for a few minutes while I explain how the next few days are going to unfold."

"I have decided that we are going to play a little game over the next three days, a game for two players - one male, otherwise known as the Master or Sir, and the other female, otherwise known as the slave, we will call it the cunt. I call the game cuntball and the object of the game is for the Master to have a ball with the cunt. Naturally, in this game I am the Master and you are the cunt."

"Do you remember when we were younger there was a joke going round: What is the definition of a woman? And the answer was: a life support system for a cunt!" he laughed "ha, ha, ha, ha..."

"Don't you remember that one?"

She shook her head.

"No? Oh well never mind. It is just that it came to mind when I realised that in this game that's what you will be. The life support system for your cunt so the name cunt is just right for you."

"Anyway, cunt, the rules of the game are simple, the cunt will do anything the Master says, it will remain silent throughout the game and it will always be completely available. The cunt wins the game if it makes it through the three days and wins the agreement of the Master to marry the cunt again."

"The Master also wins if the cunt wins, the only way anyone loses is if the cunt opts out of the game."

"The game will be played in sessions and each session is up to fours long at the Master's discretion. Between the sessions, there will be an interval of up to 1 hour when the cunt can freshen up, talk, or go outside for a breath of fresh air."

"The cunt can leave the game simply by opting out, in writing in accordance with our agreement, during one of the intervals between sessions, but once it leaves, the game ends immediately and forever, along with any chance of us getting back together."

"cunt dress rules apply for the entire game: that is whenever the cunt is at its home, or at either my Canberra house or my mountain retreat, regardless of whether the game is in session and or in intervals. The cunt may only ever wear the female cuntball uniform, and that is what the cunt is wearing now: suspenders, stockings and heels and nothing else. The cunt may not put any other item on. Of course the Master may add or subtract additional items, such as the blindfold and decorations that you're wearing now. The cunt will be expected to be dressed correctly as soon as it enters any of those properties, and it may only put on additional clothing items of its own choice after it leaves those property boundaries."

Sharon was now absolutely spellbound listening excitedly as he described how he was going to take complete charge of her for the next few days. She began to concentrate on his every word and began to feel incredibly horny all over again, she even began to suck absent mindedly on the cock in her mouth, rocking her head slowly back and forth dreamily picturing herself stripping as she approached his mountain retreat for a long session of cuntball as he continued.

"If I take the cunt out during the game it may wear a button-up dress that I approve of, but that will be a special privilege."

He noticed, hell, he couldn't help but notice, her increased attention to his cock and he began to take advantage of her rocking motion to slip a little more into her mouth each time she came forward and he soon had four and a half inches in her mouth each time she rocked forward. For her part she felt the increased presence in her mouth and, surprisingly she found it very erotic and not just a little satisfying.

"If the cunt opt outs at any stage, I will take it home and the game ends immediately. I will not take the cunt back as my wife if it opts out before the end of the game."

As he said this, she shook her head gently around his cock, as if to deny that she would ever opt out, at least that was what she meant. He thought she was indicating that her opting out should not mean his refusal to take her back. In answer to what he thought she was trying to say, he said.

"If the cunt wins the game, I agree to marry it again, but the game will become a regular event in our lives with at least two three day games of cuntball a month with shorter games whenever I feel it is necessary."

"Whenever we play cuntball, all the rules for female players will be rigidly enforced, infringements of the rules will be punished quickly and firmly and, of course, arbitrary punishment will be inflicted just for the practice and pleasure it brings us both, or at least for the pleasure it brings me. Outside the game and interval periods, the cunt can revert to being Sharon and Sharon will be permitted to talk and dress reasonably when we need to entertain the kids and their families and some other guests who need to see us a respectable couple, otherwise though Sharon will continue to wear the female cuntball uniform anytime that she is at home or within the boundaries of one of my properties. In short, the cunt is to meet all female cuntball player requirements at all times unless I say otherwise."

"Now the cunt needs to be very clear. I am not inviting it to play the game, as we are already in it and the rules already apply in full. Nod your understanding cunt!"

Fully absorbed with the enormity of all that he just said and the incredible feeling of his erection filling her mouth, she nodded dutifully in response.

"Good, sessions start when I call you cunt and they finish when I call you Sharon. This session started when you climbed naked on my coffee table an hour ago."

"Now," he said, easing his cock from her mouth and at the same time taking a firm hold of her left nipple, which brought a distinct "Owwh!" from her aching mouth, "let's stand you up and arrange you in an eye pleasing manner on the dining table."

With her on her feet again, he moved her quickly so that she stood at the end of the table facing along its length, then he simply pushed her forward until she had no choice but to let her upper body fall gently onto the table. Once she was in this position it was easy for him to untie her hands and retie each wrist with a piece of rope that he then passed under the table and around the legs at the far end of the table spreading her arms wide before securing the ropes together with a strong square knot. He repeated the process with her legs leaving her securely bent over the end of the table with her cunt and arse beautifully exposed.

Leaving her there with her thoughts, he poured himself a drink, pulled up a chair and sat close behind her spread legs for a while to play with her smooth, freshly shaven cunt and to admire his handy work. Realising he had all the time in the world he decided to spend that time exploring her displayed charms.

Of course, his fingers found her clitoris again and danced lightly around it, slipping easily into her wet and open slit from time to time. He was in the mood for both a good time and a long time. So he took his time. There was no hurry here and he meant to test another of her old taboos.

She showed all the signs of enjoying his direct but gentle attention from his very first touch, lifting and moving her hips to get the most from his fingering, hesitating only briefly when he ran a finger between her arse cheeks for the first time, but relaxing quickly and completely as he continued to pay attention to both openings. This surprised him because she had never even let him fuck her doggy style when they had been married, let alone play with her arse, but here she was clearly enjoying a little anal play.

She hesitated again, but only slightly, when he pushed the tip of one finger into her arse, but the thrill she felt from his other hand in her cunt made everything warm, wet and incredibly sexy for her. And, she reasoned, she couldn't do anything to stop him even if she wanted to.

It wasn't as if she didn't notice the intrusion in her arse, but the significance of having something of his entering where nothing of any man had ever been before was totally overwhelmed by what she felt in her pussy. Besides the feeling of something in her virgin arse just as she was building rapidly toward another climax was simply sensational. She felt a second finger enter her arse, this time it felt incredibly sexy, and surprising him, she started pushing her hips back and up to increase the penetration. When he slipped a third finger into her rosebud she nearly fainted with the feeling, she was so close now and he felt her cunt starting to contract around the four fingers he was frigging her with.

Just as she lost herself to his finger fucking, he slipped his hand from her arse picked up the buttplug he had waiting on the table and drove it smoothly, but firmly, into her virgin arse drawing from her an instant "Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh...", making it clear that she had felt the new invader, but was in no condition to resist it. He soon had the medium sized plug past her sphincter and nestling up against her cheeks. And through it all he kept up his attack on her cunt so that she just kept coming and moaning loudly into the table.

Feeling fully exhausted, but totally aware, she lay motionless, breathing heavily, on the table recovering from the greatest orgasm she had ever experienced, while he withdrew his fingers from her pussy leaving the buttplug where it was lodged.

He walked around beside her and started gently caressing her cheek, his fingers still wet with her pussy juices, saying "well it's a good thing that you finally came to you senses and let me treat you properly, isn't it."

She smiled and nodded gently.

"Otherwise, you'd have never, ever come like that in your whole life, would you?"

She shook her head.

"Now, my sexy little cunt, you will do everything I want won't you."

She smiled and nodded again.

"Good! Now I want you to stay just where you are while I do a few things upstairs, I'll be back soon."

She had no choice, but since he had asked her to stay she felt that she had to respond, so she nodded her agreement even though with the blindfold on she couldn't tell that he had already left her alone with her thoughts.

For a while she just drifted with the physical sensations that were all largely new to her since she had always kept such tight control of her feelings and had done it so well that nothing like this had ever happened to her before. The feeling of quiet satisfaction hung in her entire being to confirm in the best possible way that she had done exactly the right thing in coming to his house today, although the speed of events totally amazed her.

Had anyone suggested to her at lunchtime that by six in the evening she would be tied naked, spread eagled, face down on a table with a huge (at least it felt huge to her) dildo or whatever it was sticking in her bottom, recovering from a third, no fourth, mind blowing orgasm she would have rejected the notion out of hand as totally repulsive and obscene; even though by lunchtime she had already decided to go through with her visit to her ex.

She had to agree that she probably looked obscene at the moment, but it was a nice, sort of satisfied, sort of obscene.

Wonder what that thing in my bottom is, she thought, it feels enormous, but it sort of feels rather nice in the circumstances... and he hasn't even tried to fuck me yet...wonder where he is and what he is up to...'

It was only a few minutes before her questions were at least partly answered when he ran a finger up her slit a couple of times.

Well at least he's back... hmmmm that's nice.... but what new surprise will he have for me, she wondered.

Leaving her pushing her pussy back and up, he untied her hands and then removed her blindfold saying "There you go, cunt, a little bit of freedom, ha, ha, ha!"

Pulling her hands under her she got up on her elbows as he placed a cordless phone in front of her. She looked up at him with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Don't worry, cunt, we're just going to make a phone call, or at least you are. I will give you a script after I have dialed the number, you will read it word for word, you can ad lib a little between the paragraphs where it says 'wait for response' but you are to read the paragraphs verbatim. The phone will be on speaker mode so I will hear everything. Every mistake you make will get you five of these."

"Owwwhhhh," was all she managed as the plastic rule landed sharply across her bottom.

"It's very simple! I dial the number you read the script to the person at the other end, you will ad lib to make an appointment, but you will read the script to them. Are you clear about what to do?"

She nodded!

"There are 95 words in the script if at any stage you refuse to continue reading I will deliver 5 of these," and here he punctuated his speech with another sharp slap of the rule across her bottom, "for each word remaining and then I will take you home and the game ends forever. You only have one chance here. Understand?"

She nodded again, hoping like all get out that he didn't use that rule on her again.

"Good then let's start."

He picked up the phone, dialed, put the phone on speaker mode and placed it in front of his clearly worried ex. Then he put her glasses on her and put the script in front of her.

She could only read the first couple of lines while the ringing tone sounded from the handset. Then she heard the answer..."

"Full Rush Body Piercing, Samantha speaking."

Sharon was literally speechless.

"Hello, Full Rush Body Piercing. Sam speaking, can I help you?"

A gentle tap with the rule reminded Sharon to read the script.

"Uhhh... umm... Hi," she said nervously reading from the script, "my name is Sha... Sharon Downey and I'm try... trying to win back my... my ex-husband and I... I... I thought I'd like to have some... some... sexy piercings done that will blow his... rocks, I... I... mean socks off. Could you do me... I mean can you fit me in tomorrow morning?"

"Hi Sharon," came the reassuring voice from the speaker, "it's OK, lots of people are nervous, let me assure you that we're experts at this game and we know exactly what we are doing, you have nothing at all to worry about and you can rest assured you will blow your ex's rocks, and I do mean his rocks, off with some sexy piercings. Let me check... you said tomorrow morning?"

"Yeah, ... er... late morning." Sharon told her reading from the card.

"We have some time, what piercings did you have in mind Sharon?"

Adam pointed to the script and she read. "Well, I'd like a set of really, good quality heavy gauge rings for my nipples... and... and... ummm... a set of... three rings for each... ummm... ummm... labia to match the nipple rings. Can you do that?"

"Of course, we'll need about an hour and half though. Can you be here at 12:00?"

She looked at Adam who nodded.

"Yeah," she said, "that seems ok. Ah, will it hurt much Sam?" Sharon added, ad-libbing.

"We can do it using a local anesthetic if you like and it will be virtually painless. Would you prefer that? It would probably be a good idea for so many piercings at one time."

"Yes, thanks."

"Just as a matter of interest how much will all this cost?"

"Seeing as how you are having so many at one time we can do it for $80 a piercing with titanium closed bead rings. Is that ok?"

Sharon looked at Adam again who simply nodded.

"Ah... sure, thanks."

"No problem Sharon, look forward to seeing you tomorrow," Sam said thinking that this was almost a sure fire no-show, "Do you know where to find us?"

Again she looked at Adam, who again simply nodded and then pointed to the last paragraph in the script.

"Yeah, ahh... I almost forgot... I want to maximise my ex's pleasure by inviting him to watch me getting these done and to take some photos, would... would that be ok?"

"Of course, he's more than welcome Sharon," so much for a no show, Sam thought she's being put up to this entirely, but hey... "if he likes we may be able to let him help out in some way, we've coached lots of partners through a piercing."

"Errr... " then reading her close from the script, she said "Thanks, Sam, thanks a lot."

"See you tomorrow about 12:00 then, Sharon"

"OK."

Adam hung up and replaced the blindfold on her. "Well done, cunt, tomorrow's going to be a lot of fun. I told you I love those lovely big nipples and they're going to look sensational with some nice heavy rings in them. But there was way too much hesitation in your phone call. Put your face on the table, I owe you a tanned arse from your earlier mistakes."

She lowered herself to the table and laid her face down sideways.

"Count the strokes, cunt and don't make any other noise. Understand?"

She nodded and he delivered the first stroke to her right cheek.

Whack, a sharp intake of breath.

"One"

Whack, another sharp intake of breath.

"Two"

Whack, she was expecting them now.

"Three"

Whack.

"Four"

Expecting the next stroke, she felt his fingers pushing at her slit, then felt them slip completely into her pussy and begin to stroke her G-spot.

"Hmmmmmmmmm..."

Whack

"hmmmm... five"

"hmmmm..."

Whack

"Si... hmmmmm... six"

Whack. Her hips were pushing back and up seeking more of his hand. He slipped another two fingers into her.

"ohhh yummmmmmm... seven"

Whack.

"yessssssss... eight"

Whack.

"oooohhhhhh godddddd yeeessssssss, nine"

Whack.

"Arrrrrgggghhhhhhh... ten"

With his tenth stroke he started to withdraw his hand so that he could swap hands. She thought he was withdrawing altogether and cried out, "Nooooooo..."

"Don't worry, cunt! I'm only changing sides," he reassured her slipping the four fingers of his other hand into her. "Here you go..."

"Yeeessssssss, yeeesssss, oh yesssss." She was babbling incoherently as he began pumping his right hand into her, but the contractions of her cunt felt so hot he decided that his cock should really get the benefit, not his hand.

Once more as she felt him pull his hand out she voiced a desperate protesting "nooooooooo..." But before she had even finished it she felt his cock plunge into her completely in one swift movement. "ooooooohhhhhhhh yesssssssss pleaseeee..."

"Wow cunt, you feel better than I can ever even remotely remember. But you'd better remember to count now cunt, here's the first of your next ten."

Whack.

"One"

Whack.

"ooohhhh... two"

Whack

"Three, mmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Whack.

"Four, mmmmmmmmmmmmm... ohh goooddddddd mmmmm," Her sighs were now becoming very loud and she was coming almost constantly, her moans punctuated only by the whack of the rule and her count, until he had delivered all ten. That she kept up the count surprised and pleased him totally.

He slowed his fucking down to almost nothing and stepped back a little pulling his cock from her abruptly and allowed her to recover for a short while. But before she had time to gather her wits fully, he stood her up, swept her hands behind her and tied them at the wrists and then again at the elbows. This had the predictable and very pleasing effect of pushing her tits up and out making them very nice targets for his next assault.

Using her hair as a handgrip he pushed her back downwards until her upper body was bent at about 45 degrees over the table. With her in this position he was able to re-enter her cunt and with her tits hanging down he reached around to hold the christmas balls out of the way. This position let him get a good swing of the rule at her tits and still let him feel the pleasure of having her cunt wrapped around his cock.

Forever thankful for his tantric training, which gave him the focus to maintain this sort of action almost indefinitely without coming, he started a slow and deliberate thrusting motion into her, withdrawing almost completely, so that just the head of his cock was between her cunt lips and then slowly pushing back into her deeply enough to press against her cervix. She reacted immediately by pushing back to meet each thrust and moaning loudly.

12