One Long Dream Ch. 08

Story Info
Sharon learns how it feels to be a pin cushion.
10.1k words
4.47
44.9k
9

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been 7 earlier parts to this story and while I wanted to give readers some direction back to the earlier sections at the head of Ch 7, my lack of experience with Literotica meant that didn't appear.

Please read the earlier sections they are probably necessary to get the full sense of what is going on. In my next stories I will try to write each chapter to more of a standalone story.

In any event please enjoy and feel free to leave any constructive feedback, or suggestions in the comments field.

Adam and Sharon were on their way from Mike's Leather to Full Rush body piercing. On the way, they got an interesting call from Melanie their host at the adult shop earlier in the morning.

----------------------------------

Shortly after he hung up, he pulled up in front of the address right on time for their appointment. The appearance of the premises surprised him. It was just a suburban house with no indication that it was a business at all. In what was becoming a well practised routine, Adam slipped out of the car, walked to the passenger side and opened the door for his ex, grabbed her left leg and lifted it out of the car as she swung her right around to meet it and then he hauled her from the car using her tits as handles again.

When she was on her feet he unclipped her hands, removed her sunglasses and said "OK cunt hold your dress together in front of you and be prepared to curtsey to Sam and then her husband. After each curtsey you will remain on your knees with your dress held right back on both sides until you're told to move, understand?"

Sharon nodded nervously as Adam locked the car and pulled her to the front door.

Adam had Sharon ring the doorbell and in a little while they were greeted by a very attractive woman, a couple of years younger than Sharon, who introduced herself by saying "Hi, I am Sam, you must be Adam."

"G'day Sam, you're right I am Adam. Melanie just told us she called this morning and that you were expecting us. I'd like you to meet cunt, my ex wife and new slave. cunt say hello to Sam in your most polite way."

For the third time that day, Sharon dropped to her left knee on the door step, sweeping her dress wide open behind her to expose herself fully to the gorgeous brunette standing in front of her.

"Wow! Thank you Adam, Mel said it was quite a rush to be curtsied to, but I never expected it to be such a pleasure. I assume that her call last night was your idea then?"

"Yeah, you're right it was."

"Welcome to Full Rush: come on in."

"Thanks, do you mind if I keep the cunt on its knees?"

"No, of course not. It is only proper that she crawls if that is your wish."

"Thanks." With that Adam took a handful of his ex-wife's hair and used it to pull her through the door into the office.

"Now Adam," Sam said, "the cunt asked for an awful last night, was that entirely her idea or yours. Has she agreed?"

"The cunt signed an agreement that lets me do whatever I want with it for 72 hours and then it extended the agreement for a further 72 hours, so we have 5 days of the agreement left and it has given me the right to extend the agreement unilaterally for as long as I like."

"Fantastic, do you have the agreement with you?"

"It's in the car, do you want to see it?"

"If I may, please. We will still require her signature on the service agreement, but I sense that will be just a formality."

"Sure, I'll slip out and get it."

"Thanks."

With that Adam slipped out through the front door. When was he gone Sam said, "Get up cunt and cover yourself for a moment, I want to introduce you to my husband."

Sharon stood and brought the dress together and began buttoning it in front of her.

"No cunt, don't button it just hold it for now!"

Sharon undid the button that she had already fastened and held the dress together under her breasts as Sam called out "Wayne, the couple that Melanie called about this morning is here and I think you're really going to like it."

Twenty seconds later a very well built man in black jeans, a tight white tee shirt and black leather vest appeared and immediately broke into a beaming smile.

"So this is the woman who has become her ex's slave to turn him on, eh?"

"You got it Sir, and watch this, you're gonna love it."

"cunt, I want you to meet my husband Wayne. Wayne this is cunt."

With that Sharon once more swept gracefully down into a curtsey that left her head inches from Wayne's groin as Adam came back in through the door.

"Well cunt I see that you have met everyone. You must be Wayne." Adam moved to stand right up close behind Sharon so that he pushed her face into Wayne's groin as he held his hand out to shake his host's hand.

"That's right, Adam, and welcome to Full Rush."

"Thanks Wayne."

"The pleasure is all mine and if she keeps her head against me like this then the pleasure will really be all mine, I can assure you. Now do you mind if I do keep her head where it is while we get down to business."

"Sure."

"Ok, now Sam told me that the cunt—you really call her that?" he asked. Adam simply nodded and said "That's what it is as far as I'm concerned so that's what I call it."

"Got it, anyway Sam told me that she asked for a pair of heavier gauge nipple rings, a set of three rings of the same gauge in each labia and a nice heavy ring through her clit hood, is that right?"

"That's right, that's what it asked for when it rang last night."

"Is that still what she wants?"

"Well, it doesn't really matter now what the cunt wants. As I explained to Sam, the cunt has given me complete control of it, and I have had a few more ideas since it rang last night."

"Really, and does she know what you have in mind and does she agree?"

"No, it doesn't know and its agreement is irrelevant as I said. Here is the agreement that it signed giving me complete control of it for the next 5 days," Adam said handing the agreement over to Wayne who read it carefully.

"Well that is very clear. Let's have a closer look at the job then! Can we get rid of the dress Adam?"

"Absolutely! Stand up cunt and put the dress on the coat stand over there by the door."

Sharon stood, stripped leaving her looking incredibly sexy in her bondage gear, corset, stockings and heels, and took the dress and hung it on the coat stand then came back to stand beside Adam in front of Wayne and Sam.

"Hmmm, lovely creamy pale skin, I like that" Wayne said, "and judging by those nice crisp lines across her tits, looks like you've been having fun with her already."

"Yeah, after we left Melanie this morning we went to Mike the whip maker out at Mike's Pony Supplies in Fyshwick to get some tools. I think it must be a common thing, but he was generous enough to demonstrate each of the tools and show me how to use them. Then we met some friends there we haven't seen for years, so it was a really interesting morning and a lot of fun."

"The cunt looks good in stripes doesn't she, Sam?" Wayne said.

"She does, Sir, she does."

"Reminds me that it has been a while since I striped your tits for you, you'd better remind me to take care of that as soon as we send these good folk on their way."

"Yes Sir, would you like me to suggest an implement and a number too Sir?"

"No, I'll use the stock whip and we'll start with 30 strokes, evenly spread across your charms."

"As you wish, Sir." Sam said dismay clearly visible on her face.

"Ok, Adam I need a better look at the raw material, can we have the cunt sitting on the edge of the reception desk here leaning back on her elbows with her legs spread wide?"

"You heard the man cunt, snap to it!"

Sharon moved reluctantly, but obediently into position on the table so that Wayne could get a better look at the raw materials he had to deal with.

First, he examined her nipples taking each into his hands, in turn, and feeling them between his fingers.

"Great nipples, Adam," Wayne said twisting them firmly, "they will take a nice heavy gauge without looking at all out of proportion. Sam get the ring samples. We normally only use a 16 or 14 gauge to start with, but I think we could get away with a 10 gauge through these gorgeous things easily," Adam continued, as he rolled Sharon's nipples roughly between his fingers, stretching them in process. "Show Adam the 10 gauge, Sam. In the titanium!"

"Here, Adam," Sam said holding a small case of gleaming metallic rings, these are our 10 gauge titanium rings, as you can see 10 gauge is about 2.5 mm in diameter and is probably the largest size for an initial piercing, but we have done a couple of 8 gauge nipple piercings first up, haven't we Sir?" She asked her husband.

"That's right, but it really can be a painful experience to use that gauge straight up."

"The pain isn't a problem. Do you use a local anaesthetic?" Adam asked.

"We can," Wayne explained, "but there are a lot of people who prefer to experience the piercing naturally, and there are some, especially couples like you, that incorporate the piercing into their BDSM play and for that we have a special room with a gynaecological table modified with tie down points to restrain the person getting the piercings."

"Melanie told us that you had a special room that we might be able to use. That sounds like just the thing."

"So did you want to use the local or just the restraints?" Wayne asked.

"Just the restraints and can we try the 8 gauge?" Adam asked looking Sharon in the eye and seeing the old defiance glaring back at him.

"Ok, the 8 gauge it is." Wayne said still rolling and tugging Sharon's nipples firmly. "They'll look spectacular in these nipples."

Then Adam, maintaining eye contact with his ex, said "I was thinking that the nipples might just be big enough to have the ring set right back so that you could fit a barbell of the same gauge in front of it."

"Hmmm, you know that would work easily: these little beauties are easily big enough to accommodate both. So an 8 gauge ring and 8 gauge barbell in each, eh? Ok, done and," Wayne said pausing briefly as he let go of Sharon's nipples and pushed her legs wider apart, "you wanted the clit hood and labia done as well."

Wayne now stood between Sharon's legs with his elbows pushing her thighs out so that he had both hands free to examine her sex. He began by circling one finger around her clitoris until it poked its head out from its hood while he slid the fingers of his other hand up and down her slit, separating the fleshy petals of her silky labia, teasing them so they opened, liked a flower in the morning sun, revealing the wetness of her sex.

"Just look at this lovely little pussy Sam, it is all beautifully wet and open just begging for attention. Isn't it just delightful to behold and won't it look so sexy with some lovely rings framing it."

"It does look super nice Sir, in fact it looks really yummy."

"Perhaps if you ask Adam nicely enough he might just let you enjoy a little taste later. She loves eating pussy Adam, she really does, so if you'd like a little show later, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, not that we should get too intimate with our clients, you know, but when they are as special and as open as you guys have been then—"

"Wayne I'd love to see Sam in action, perhaps she can keep the cunt distracted while we pierce the nipples?"

"Just what I was thinking, and by the way we don't treat many of our clients like this, normally we are much more formal, but Melanie said you guys were likely to be cool with whatever we do, so I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Fuck no, this is just what I had imagined for the cunt's piercing day."

"Good," Wayne replied, so you wanted 3 rings in each outer labia and one in her clit hood, is that right?"

"That's right, but I've done a bit more research and was wondering about a triangle piercing so that when the clit is hard it emerges through the ring and so that when I use the ring for a leash it stimulates the clit. Can you do a triangle piercing, I know not every piercer can."

"I don't normally do them, but Sam can and is good at it."

"Great, then we will go for the triangle and do you think there is enough space for 4 of the 8 gauge rings in each of the outer cunt lips?"

Wayne bent down to examine the wide open sex in front of him carefully by pulling each lip out in turn and holding it between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, saying "You're really a very lucky man, the cunt has nice big nipples and deliciously ample cunt lips. They'll easily take four of the 8 gauge don't you think Sam?"

"Easily, Sir, no question. You could add a couple of rings to the inner lips too if you wanted."

"You're right Sam." Wayne said and then to Adam he said, "Had you thought of that Adam a nice combination would be three in each outer and one in each inner, gives you a lot of flexibility."

"Sounds good Wayne, I'll go with your advice on that."

"Great then we will go for three in each outer and one in each inner lip. Why don't we get started?"

"You're happy with the titanium 8 gauge then?"

"Absolutely,"

"And you'll be happy without the local?"

"Yep, it won't worry me as long as the restraints are tight."

"Excellent," Wayne said standing back from the table, "but I should let you know that while Sam quoted $80 for each piercing last night on the phone, that was for the 10 gauge the 8s are an extra 12 bucks per ring is that still ok?"

"Yeah that should be fine," Adam replied with little thought except that it would cost him an extra $156 overall.

"Well then," Wayne said, "let's get cracking. You might want to check to see if the cunt needs a pee break before we start, if she does the toilet is the first on the left down the hall. Our room today is the next door on the left past the toilet, I'll give you a little time so that you can get the cunt on the table and ready for us. Since we're not using the local you might want to make sure that she can't move at all: the fittings are completely adjustable and have restrained much smaller creatures than your cunt, so you can make sure they are a firm fit, they won't do her any harm. There is a bell there that you can ring when you're happy that she can't move. Sam can get you a drink if you like, beer, red, white or champers on the house naturally and then she can help get the cunt set up too if you like."

"Thanks, I'd love a champers." Adam told Sam and then turning to Wayne, he asked "Will the cunt need to strip completely, or is the corset and stuff alright?"

Wayne looked Sharon over and said, "She will be fine dressed the way she is Adam, everything we need to get at is accessible."

And Sam said, "I'll bring the champers to you in the clinic Adam."

"Thanks."

Turning to his ex who was still sprawled across the table in the reception area, Adam looked her in the eye, noting that the defiance was still there despite her obvious arousal at the hands of Wayne, then took her by the nipples and hauled her to her feet, saying "It's a pity you know, I may not be able to do that again for a while until your tits heal. Now do you need a pee? This might take a while."

Sharon nodded, realising it was as much out of nervousness and fear as out of pure necessity and ruing the agreement that she had signed, but aware that if she backed out then there would be no hope of Adam taking her back. Besides, she thought, piercings heal over if you take the rings out, so it was really only a temporary thing anyway, not like tattoos.

Adam accompanied her to the toilet and stood holding the door open as she peed, much to her humiliation. When she finished he once again hauled her to her feet by her nipples and used a face cloth and warm water to wash her sex for her. "Can't have you having your cunt lips covered in piss when Sam goes down on you can we?"

"In fact," he told her as they entered the piercing room, "I think we will have to stop off at the supermarket to get a nice douche so you are lovely and sweet for Melanie tonight too."

They both stopped just inside the door of the assigned room to take in the sight before them, which was dominated by the table with its stirrups and straps for positioning the person being pierced. Even a male could be securely restrained in the stirrups so that any movement of the limbs was impossible. There were even straps at the head of the table to prevent the person's head from moving.

The sight of the table and the piercing instruments on the table by the wall scared the shit out of Sharon, who immediately baulked and took a step backwards but Adam who was expecting such a move had a firm hold of her nipple and Sam, who had just arrived with the bottle of champagne, simply pushed Sharon further into the room.

"Where do you think you are going cunt?" Adam said pulling her to the table, "Get your arse up on the table now!"

The brief flare of defiance was real enough, but Adam with Sam's to help was too strong and remembering that it was her fault that she was where she was anyway, Sharon submitted and climbed tearfully onto the table.

"Good, now feet in the stirrups cunt. Can you help me please Sam?"

"Oh, with pleasure Adam, with pleasure."

As soon as her feet were in the stirrups she felt two straps being tightened around her ankles, so that no matter what she did she could not have removed them. Her arms were swept away from her body, by Sam on one side and by Adam on the other, before being strapped firmly down the legs of the table. Two large straps were passed over her body, one just below her breasts and the other over her hips, and tightened down so that she could not move her body at all and lastly her thighs were strapped tightly to the frame of the table so that she could not close them even a fraction of an inch.

"Well done, Adam," Sam congratulated him as she poured a flute of Moet for her client, "she looks great, and here's your champagne."

"Thanks Sam and thanks for you help."

"It was my pleasure Adam, it isn't the first time that I've helped get another woman onto the table. We may have a couple of minutes so I was wondering whether I could entertain her while we wait for Wayne to come in?"

"Go for it Sam, nobody else is using it just now."

"Thank you, Sir, thank you. And when you're ready the bell is there by the door." With that Sam was already kneeling between Sharon's widely spread thighs, her fingers spreading the well-lubricated lips of the restrained woman.

"Let's get started then," Adam said ringing the bell for Wayne, "I don't see any need to delay any longer can you Sam?"

Sam, shook her head with a muffled "Uhhh ahhh!" as she ran her tongue deep into the now syrupy slit that once again visibly betrayed Sharon's state to anyone who cared to look.

It took Wayne a couple of minutes to return to the room. In the meantime, Adam was idly playing with Sharon's right nipple, twisting it this way and that; pulling and tugging it rhythmically, adding to Sharon's arousal, as he examined the instruments and jewellery that were laid out on the little preparation tray next to Sharon.

Wayne stepped purposefully into the room, and immediately washed his hands before pulling on a pair of sterile gloves, "Let's get into it then, shall we?"

Adam agreed wholeheartedly with Wayne's suggestion.

"Sam said you wanted to do some of the job yourself, is that right Adam?" Wayne asked.

"Yes, I mean the cunt came to me and insisted, and then agreed formally as you have seen, that I could do whatever I want with it, so as I said, I want to have it pierced in keeping with my wishes and our agreement. I would love to do it all myself, but I have never done anything like this before so I thought if you could do one or two to show me then I could do the rest."

"No problem, Adam, so how about I do the nipple rings on both sides so you can see how it's done and then you can do the second nipple piercing with the barbells and then you could do the cunt rings, because they will be essentially the same. But I will need Sam to do the triangular job on the cunt's clit."