One Long Dream Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, look we will do you a deal, the piercing is free if you do it under our supervision and we'll do the jewellery at cost plus 10% if I get to fuck the little darling. What do you say?"

"Sold!"

"Ok then, bring her over. If I remember rightly you are not far away, so you could probably be here in half an hour or so?"

"Let's make it an hour we need to get something to eat first if that's OK. I'll bring the cunt too in case we need some relief on the side."

"Ok, wouldn't have expected anything else Adam. See you in an hour," Wayne said replacing the handset in the cradle. "Well, things are looking up for tonight aren't they Sam?"

"Sure are Sir, did you want to finish whipping me now or am I free to get dressed for our clients?"

"Yes I do want to finish whipping you now and no you may not dress for our clients tonight. Get your arse down to the SM room, take out a nice thin whippy cane and put it between your lips and wait for me in the kneeling display position. I really feel like decorating those pretty tits for our guests tonight not covering them up. Now move your arse Sam before I give it some more colour too!"

"Yes Sir, she said skipping out of the room and down the hall to the SM room."

As Sam was debating whether she could take out a slightly thicker cane, that would leave nice marks but not sting quite so much as the very thin whippy canes she was sure that Wayne had in mind, a few kilometres away, Adam was inspecting Sharon to see whether his cum had dried on her face yet. Deciding that it was all but dried and there was little chance that it would drip on to the floor or her tits now, he hauled her to her feet by grabbing a handful of her tits and lifting, so that she had little choice but to stand. Then he repeated the procedure with Melanie. With both women on their feet, he dragged them by their tits though into the kitchen. "Sharon use the Chinese take-away menu that on the fridge door and the speakerphone to order dinner for us".

With her hands still cuffed behind her Sharon looked lost as she stood before the phone. "Just think cunt! Use your nose or your nipples to press the buttons. And ask them to deliver. They are only just down the road and they're always very quick."

As Sharon was ordering a large serve of spicy fish, rice all round and stir-fried Chinese water spinach, Adam upended Melanie's handbag on the dining table, sending the amazing collection of stuff all over the surface. Then with her still bound beside him, he searched through the contents and removed her cash and cards placing them off to the side. The two vibrators he turned on in turn and tried each one on her clit before slipping them effortlessly into her remarkably wet cunt. The penis gag attachments for the ring gags were what he was after, and when he found the first one he slipped it through the ring in her gag and into her mouth. Then he turned her round, unlocked the handcuffs with the key he had at his belt and tied her wrists loosely together with a leather strap that had short lengths of Japanese bondage rope at each end for tying around ankles and wrists.

"When the delivery man comes Melanie, be ready to take your cash, pay the man and collect the food. In the meantime, get on your knees and open that beautiful, fucking mouth of yours."

After all the action of the day, Adam felt there was no need to even try to cum and that he should just enjoy the feeling that comes with being able to dominate such beautiful creatures so completely, after all he was in this now for the long haul. So he simply luxuriated in the feel of Melanie's wonderful, warm, wet mouth for a few minutes.

"Okay ladies," Adam said pulling out of Melanie's mouth, "I'm going to select one of you to take to bed tonight. Any idea how I'm going to choose?"

Both women shook their heads wondering what sort of trial he would set them. "It's going to be really simple, I'll take the first of you to reach three genuine orgasms. Can I judge a real orgasm? You better believe it so don't even bother thinking about faking it. Oh, and you can only use each other to get there. No furniture or anything else in the room, I will be watching closely."

Both women looked stunned, each of them thinking "How on earth can I bring myself off three times with my hands tied behind my back?" Sharon had another thought with a plan already forming in her head: My God! I haven't touched another woman since I tried it on with Jane all those years ago, but fuck it I'm going to bed with Adam tonight come hell or high water! So Melanie, you little cock sucking whore, get that fucking mouth ready, because I'm going to be riding it all the way from one to three.

"Now I know what you might be thinking: that it will be difficult with your hands tied behind you, but I am sure that with a little thought you might be able to figure something out between you, silently of course. Naturally, you will need to use each other to achieve the objective."

Adam's words planted the seeds of cooperation in Melanie's mind, but did nothing to change Sharon's plan. Sharon knew that if she could get Melanie flat on her back, and mash her cunt into the younger woman's face that she would have Melanie at her mercy, because with her hands tied behind her, Melanie would have no leverage at all. Sharon just had to get her down on her back.

The women looked at each other quizzically, each with an entirely different strategy: Melanie not sure just how to make her approach to getting the older woman to cooperate, thinking that Sharon would realise that three orgasms was way beyond a woman of her age; and Sharon wondering how to get Melanie to the floor quickly so that she could pin the girl's head to the floor with her cunt until Melanie brought her off three times.

Deciding a direct approach was often best Melanie came to Sharon smiling and making kissing gestures with her lips and making as if ask to if she could kiss Sharon's nipples in a show cooperation. Sharon was delighted, not only was she likely to get some real foreplay, but the position would make Melanie more vulnerable to being over balanced. Sharon smiled back and lifted her left breast still clearly striped from her first whipping that morning towards the mouth of her young opponent.

Melanie took the proffered breast and covered it with gentle kisses concentrating on the beautiful, long nipple that made Sharon's breasts such beautiful playthings in Adam's mind. Sharon didn't know, of course, that Melanie was a true bisexual and was already getting off on having a woman's nipple in her mouth. However, Sharon did notice that Melanie was totally engrossed and as she offered the younger woman her right nipple she seized her opportunity; put her right foot behind Melanie's left and leaned quickly and heavily into the young woman knocking her off balance. Both women fell to the floor giggling, but before Melanie realised that the whole move had been orchestrated she was flat on her back with Sharon's knees either side of her head and the older woman's cunt grinding down on her mouth.

Melanie tried to dislodge her opponent by lifting her legs to put Sharon into a scissor lock, but Sharon was way too smart keeping her body very low and out of reach. Even when her first orgasm hit, Sharon kept low, but she kept her cunt and especially her clit in contact with her young opponent's mouth just as she used to do with Jane all those years ago.

When number two hit Sharon, Melanie realised she was lost and decided that she just wanted to get it over with as quickly as she could and get as much as she could out of her loss as possible. Her suddenly enthusiastic tongue work surprised and then delighted Sharon, who realising that she had won, decided to prolong her sweet victory as long as possible, slowed down her gyrations on her opponent's face lifting her cunt whenever she felt close to coming, lowering it again when she felt back in control. But there was only so much Sharon could do to suppress her joy and eventually she had to just give in to it and ignoring Melanie's need to breathe pressed her cunt down over the beaten woman's mouth until her third orgasm eventually subsided.

Adam was delighted as he walked over to his ex easing his erection from his trousers "Congratulations cunt, looks like you get to sleep with me tonight, just like old times." Then pressing his cock to her lips, "Well done, cunt! You can let Mel up now though" he said as she opened her mouth accepting his cock in time for him to slide it into her completely while her opponent struggled to her feet.

"Melanie," Adam said, pumping his erection into the face of the proud victor, "you'll be serving dinner when it arrives."

"Yes Sir, with pleasure Sir," she said looking up at him from the floor.

Just then the door bell rang, "You'd better get that Melanie, it will be dinner. Come here so I can untie your hands. Don't bother to dress you look great just as you are and you can invite the delivery guy, assuming it is a guy, in while we get payment for him."

"Yes Sir," she said heading to the door as naked as the day she was born. The look of complete surprise on the young man's face pleased Melanie immensely as she opened the door to reveal not only all of her own charms, but also those of her still-bound, older colleague who was at that precise time accommodating the full length of her ex-husband's pistoning prick in her mouth.

"Hi, come in," Adam said, without missing a beat, to the good-looking teenager, who stood spell-bound in the doorway. "We just need to organise some cash for you. You might notice that we've been a little distracted, but we'll get something organised pretty quickly unless of course you would like a bit of this fabulous mouth as payment in stead on cash. Naturally, if you prefer one of the cunt's other holes you could that instead of its mouth if you like. But then again you could just have the $25. What would you prefer?"

"Uhh, uhh, could... could I really have a blow job like that, she looks as if she is really good at it."

"Take it from me, she has a fucking great mouth," Adam said, "by the way what is your name?"

"Uhh, uhh, I'm Sean," the delivery guy said.

"Pleased to meet you Sean. I am Adam," he said holding his hand out to the delivery boy while still fucking his ex-wife's face and patting her head with his other hand. "That was Melanie, who let you in," Adam said pointing to Mel and "this is cunt."

Sean, looking around the room like a kid in a candy store and liking what he saw on display in every direction, didn't know where to look. "Please say hello to cunt here," Adam told him.

"Ahh... hello... cunt?" Sean stammered out.

"That's it Sean," Adam reassured him, "don't feel badly about calling her that. The cunt loves being treated like this don't you cunt?" Adam told the excited boy shaking Sharon's head in a forced nod. "There you go see, she agrees." But then Adam went on and said, "mind you Sean, it hasn't always been a great face fuck, but it is now! But you know what Sean? It also has a great cunt if you would prefer to use that instead of its mouth. The choice is yours, of course, but if you just want the money, that's cool too."

"I'll take the head job please Adam."

"Of course, Sean," Adam said pulling out of his ex's mouth, "here you go. Since she still has her hands tied behind her you should hold her head so that you can get the most out of her, but let Melanie help you get ready."

Melanie needed no second invitation and immediately pulled the boy into position in front of the kneeling Sharon, dropped to her knees in front of the nervous youngster, unzipped his trousers, fished out his impressive erection and stroked it a couple of times before gently moving him in front of Sharon so that she could bring his cock to the older woman's lips.

Sharon, now used to being a receptacle for masculine flesh, simply opened her lips and allowed the young prick to push into her mouth. Sean, following Adam's advice, took hold of Sharon's head and realising that he really could fuck her face pushed his cock right to the back of her throat causing her to gag momentarily as she adjusted to the unexpected size of his rock-hard member.

Fortunately for Sharon, she was not only becoming used to having cocks shoved into her face, but was really beginning to love the feeling of being used by so many different men without the guilt she used to feel when she had a choice. Now with Sean's cock at the back of her throat all she could think of was giving the young man as much pleasure as possible. She started swirling her tongue around the invading cock each time it moved in her mouth. She sucked as hard as she could every time he thrust in, so hard that he came after just a few thrusts, but she kept sucking so that when he exploded she captured most of his cum in her mouth, with just the last few globs landing on her chin and sliding down on to her tits.

"Well done, Sean. Isn't that just the greatest face fuck you've ever had?"

"It sure is Adam, thanks she's fucking great for an old bird!" Sean said zipping himself back into his pants, "Could I try the other one next time though?"

"I think that is entirely possible, we'll call for a home delivery again next Saturday, keep an eye out for our call. Now off you go, we need to eat this before we head out to meet some friends."

Wish I was going to be there, Sean thought closing the door behind him.

"Melanie you will find some bowls in the cupboard under the cook top, get them and dish this stuff up for us." Adam said hauling Sharon to her feet by her tits, being careful not to crush her newly pierced nipples.

"Come with me, cunt!" he said dragging her into the bathroom where he took a washcloth, soaked it in warm water and sponged the cum from her neck, face and tits. There you go, cunt now you look a bit more respectable for dinner."

"Melanie, You can get your arse in here and clean yourself up for dinner too, but be quick."

"Yes Sir," Melanie said sliding past him into the bathroom. "Dinner is served. They pack it well, so it is still hot."

Melanie reappeared shortly afterwards as Adam and Sharon entered the dining room. "Mel be a good girl and get the rope I used to tie your hands."

"Yes sir," She said ducking into the living room again. In no time at all she was back and handed the rope to Adam. "He you are Sir."

"Thanks Mel, now turn around and cross your wrists behind."

"Sir?" She said as she placed her hands in position behind her back wondering how she would be able to eat with her hands tied behind her.

"You don't ask questions, Mel. You just do as you're told, understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied still wondering how she would be able to eat as Adam quickly secured her hands in place.

With both bound women now wondering how this meal would work out, he took the two bowls and placed them on a long occasional table, just a little lower than waist height, that stood against the side wall of the dining room. "There you go my two gorgeous playthings. Eat up quickly now, we only have about 30 minutes before we need to leave for Sam and Wayne's studio and I don't want to be late nor do I want to see any food left in the bowls. Enjoy!"

With that Adam sat down to his own meal at the opposite side of the table, so that he could watch every move that the two bound women made, took up his chopsticks and began slowly and deliberately to eat the Sichuan spicy fish, that was the signature dish of the local Chinese restaurant.

"I think, ladies, that you will find it much easier and much more comfortable if you spread your legs fairly wide to lower your centre of balance so that you don't have to bend so far. Naturally that will make the show that much more enjoyable for me, but your nutrition is what really counts, so spread them wide and get stuck into your meal. Any leftovers will attract a minimum of 20 strokes on your precious tits with the riding crop when we get back from Full Rush."

That's better, Allen thought, as they settled lower with legs wide spread, exposing the cutest pair of cunts a man could ever hope to own. Sharon and Melanie did find the lower position much better foe eating, but they still struggled with the whole notion of eating directly from their bowls. Fortunately, they were large bowls, which allowed them to get at the food relatively easily and eventually they did get the hang of it and even started to eat quite quickly. The bent over posture though meant they were continually adjusting their position to keep their balance. This was exactly what Adam wanted and for him, the constant movement of their bodies meant the show was that much better all round.

Even Adam had to acknowledge all good things eventually come to an end as the women finally managed to finish their meals and stood upright again.

"Turn around ladies!" They turned to face him. "Lovely, thanks for the show, but look at yourselves!"

For a moment Sharon and Melanie simply looked at each other and then they turned to look in the mirror on the sideboard. Sharon began to giggle at the sight of her face covered in the remnants of the spicy fish and Melanie unable to resist the funny side of their situation burst into laughter.

"Hmmm!" Adam said trying to regain control, "looks like you two need to clean each other up a little. Off you go then, get those tongues working."

The women turned, looked at each other still laughing and poked their tongues out triggering another wave of mirth. Melanie, unhindered by any agreement to remain silent, looked at Sharon and said, "Yum, chilly slave, my favourite," as she leant over and began licking the sauce from Sharon's face with an enthusiastic slurp. Barely able to control her laughter, Sharon joined in the fun, forgetting for the moment that she needed to think about her new tongue studs and how they might affect Melanie.