One Lost, One Gained

Story Info
A slave's love is tested.
2k words
3.29
27.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not fair." Tears slid down an angel's face, delicate features trimmed red by emotion.

A shuddering gasp was drawn into weak lungs, dulled eyes looking at the woman as his heart broke. A trembling hand lifted to her face, brushing those tears away gently. "You have well learned nothing in this life is fair." His voice was a hoarse whisper that he had to strain to hear. "You must be strong my little love."

A coughing fit wracked his body, contorting his handsome face into a mask of pain. Nurses came running, pushing buttons and administering more medication through the IV's connected to his arms. The respirator was checked on and when all was determined to be back under control, they left the terrified girl alone with the dying man in the room. There was nothing left to do but keep him comfortable now.

"Please, you just cannot die." Her voice broke and she fell against the bed sobbing.

"Listen to me." His voice remained a whisper, but hinted at the strength he had once possessed. "This is very important." He blinked slowly, senses dulled severely by the drugs dripping into his body. "I have made arrangements for you, a new home once I pass on. Your new Master should arrive soon and you are to submit to him when he walks in the door." His unsteady fingers traced the velvet choker about her throat, the sparkling diamond stud decorating the center of the piece. "You may keep my collar, but never wear it again. Take it off."

"No, please don't make me!" She could not even think of such a thing but looking at him, the stern look in his faded blue eyes, she could not disobey him now. "Who am I to go to?"

"You will call him Master, that is all you need to know."

The velvet slid from her slender neck as a new onset of tears slid down her cheeks. She clutched it in her trembling hand and squeezed his.

"Please don't leave me, Master."

The door slid open silently to admit an imposing figure. Not a doctor this time, shaded eyes searched the scene within. It was a bit disheartening to see he had arrived too late to bid his farewell to the man in the bed. Though they had been friends since birth, he had not seen his friend in nearly ten years. Her head on his chest, the female they had so often talked of was crying over her loss. Emotion was tucked neatly behind a wall of indifference, something he had done so often not even death could shatter his control. Confident strides carried him the distance to the suffering girl and he laid a hand on her shoulder lightly. He felt her jump in surprise as she turned to look into his stern face.

She stared in shock at the man towering over her. Attired in black, she envisioned light being swallowed up by his body. Smooth black pants and a black silk shirt were shrouded by a long trench coat that reached his ankles, feet encased in large black boots. Even his hair was black, devoid of any shade of color and pulled into a ponytail at the back of his neck. Dark brows were lowered as she was studied beneath a brilliant blue gaze, a surprising shock of azure offsetting his dark countenance but did nothing to soften it. She cowered under his stare.

"Tyla, it is a pleasure to meet you at last." His voice was a deep baritone, melodious and strong.

She had no name to put to his face and felt her cheeks burn. "You are the one my Master told me of?"

A gentle finger touched her chin, lifting her face so he could stare into her fearful violet gaze. "I am your Master and I have come for you." His glance found the bit of velvet in her hand and he snatched it from her grip. "What is this?"

The girl was unsure of how to answer. "It was my former collar, Master."

"I see. And did this former owner instruct you to do anything when I arrived."

"Please Master, I do not know you and I have just lost my love. Will you not permit me to deal with all that has happened and decide if I wish to belong to another before I commit myself?"

Metal glinted in her eyes before she finished her question. The man grabbed her clothing, simple and demure for one so wild as he had been told. The blade sank through the thin fabric all too easily and her garments fell to the floor to reveal a black satin bra and matching panties. He cut the straps to her bra and let it fall to the floor as well. She stood completely still, eyes wide as he worked the knife against her body and her final payer of protection fell away to leave her completely naked before the stranger.

"You have two choices. You may walk away from me now or submit and be given my coat to wear as we leave the hospital. I am reasonably sure the first will get you arrested, although the latter may seem to you worse than prison."

She could not breath, her body seemed locked in place and she stared at him. But while she was motionless, he was already heading for the door. His hand was on the knob in an instant and already twisting it open when she cried in misery and threw herself at his feet, tugging on his leg to keep him from leaving. Shocked stares looked in the room at the naked girl on her knees before the door slid shut once more.

"You wish to be mine then slave?"

"Yes, Master, if you will accept me." She trembled, her stomach twisted in knots as her heart broke.

"Very well." He turned swiftly and motioned to the still body on the bed. "Prove it to me." He received a blank look and grinned at her cruelly. "What is the name of your former Master?"

Her lips quivered, the name slipping hesitantly from her tongue. "Patrickā€¦"

"And this Patrick believed you to love him, correct?"

"Yes, Master." She frowned, unsure of where he was heading with all of this.

"Tell him the truth now." She blinked in obvious confusion. "Tell the body of the man that you led him to believe you were in love with him and that you are nothing but a whore whom will give herself to any man should he take her in."

"I cannot do such a thing!"

The back of his hand flashed through the air and he cuffed her across the mouth. "Should you wish to be mine, you will speak those words honestly or I shall see to it you remain in prison for a very long time."

She looked on the face she had come to know so well and trembled. Her fingers curled into fists and she choked for air, trying to form words in her mouth. Nothing came out and she felt tears sliding down her cheeks. Why would the man she loved have sent her to one so cruel? Didn't he want her to be loved after he was gone, cared for as he had done? She could not understand why she had been promised to such a monster. Perhaps he had known she could never love another as she had loved him and a new start in a completely different life was the only way he could think of to get her to move on. Lowering her head, she gathered her strength and broke the connection to him in her heart. It felt as though her chest was collapsing and she fell to her knees.

"Master Patrick, I told you I loved you. I did as you wished because it suited me. I wish now to speak the truth. I am nothing more than a slut, a vessel for a cock to fill my aching hole. Forgive me for lying, but I never loved you. My body now belongs to another before your body can even cool to death's touch."

Tears slid down her cheeks as her voice trailed off. A hand shot out and grabbed the back of her neck, hoisting her up to her feet swiftly. A deep laugh rang in her ears and she whimpered in fear. Another arm went around her belly and she was held to his strong body, immobile. A mouth clamped down on her ear and he nibbled her flesh painfully. He changed position of his arms, one now just under her breasts, his wrist bent at an awkward angle to pinch a nipple while his left hand lowered to her naked pussy and three fingers slid into her sex. Already she was slick with desire and he pumped into her body easily. A soft moan rolled from her tongue and she leaned against him, trying to push her hips against his hand.

"Dirty whore, look at the bed."

She did not remember closing her eyes but when she opened them she cried out in horror. Patrick was sitting there looking at her, tears in his eyes as his features clouded. She had never seen such pain in a man before and it struck her like a bullet. Her knees gave out so that she was supported by the arm around her rib cage and the buried fingers still fucking her.

"You win once more, Damien." Patrick slid off the bed, a defeated look etched on his face.

"I am sorry, old friend. This one was the weakest yet. I did not even threaten her with death, as we had agreed."

The distraction of the stabbing fingers only made her confusion worse but she was slowly beginning to catch on. "You both had this all set up?" Her voice was a shrill squeak.

"It was a test, girl. One you failed miserably." The hurt in Patrick's eyes was slowly seeping away as he looked at Tyla. The broken pieces of his heart tore at his chest and he wanted to strike her. Looking at the hand between her legs, he felt his own stomach coil with agony. "You are a worthless slut and no longer my property. Go with you new Master now."

"Master please! Why did you do this? I love you, I love you!" She struggled against the brute holding her but he twisted his fingers in her sharply and she gasped at the pleasure ripping through her. It did not help her plight at all. "Master please I beg you to forgive me! You must, I cannot live without you. Master please! I love you!"

Damien fingered her furiously, sweat breaking out on her tortured body as she tried to silence the moans rising up her throat. He knew how to touch her, what drove her wild. Patrick had explained her quite well and he found his mark with every stroke. She was soon whimpering and bucking her hips as her body tensed against him. She could not profess the love she had cheated as an orgasm swept through her body, setting her blood on fire as it exploded between her legs and dripped the proof of her betrayal.

Warm tears slid down her cheeks as she panted to catch her breath. A finger slid under her chin and lifted her eyes. "I despise you." Patrick words ripped into her body like a blade. "You will never see me again." He strode from the room without looking back.

Damien dropped the girl with a grin and kicked her lightly. At his belt, he unbuckled a leather collar, adorned only by a ring that he would soon attach a leash to. It slid around her neck and was locked in place. The leash was connected and he tugged it sharply. She was not permitted to rise to her feet as he led her out the door to her new life as his little unloved whore.